Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@lightsgodown Hey, thanks a bunch! :D
@lightsgodown Hey, thanks a bunch! :D
mAdHTB1.gif
@lightsgodown Sdfgjadfga thank you so much!!! ^_^ That is very encouraging to hear, I'm excited to finish this one!
@lightsgodown Sdfgjadfga thank you so much!!! ^_^ That is very encouraging to hear, I'm excited to finish this one!
hfB8IAU.png
I know exactly where my money is going this month, haha. I best get to hoarding, cause all of your submissions look incredible guys! Can't wait to see more entries [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I know exactly where my money is going this month, haha. I best get to hoarding, cause all of your submissions look incredible guys! Can't wait to see more entries
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@exnihilocreatio Wow!! Your Accent looks amazing!! The colors you used go perfect with each other, and it's very aesthetically pleasing! Every other submission so far has been amazing as well! (Probably because I have a soft spot for anything Galaxy themed xD)
@exnihilocreatio Wow!! Your Accent looks amazing!! The colors you used go perfect with each other, and it's very aesthetically pleasing! Every other submission so far has been amazing as well! (Probably because I have a soft spot for anything Galaxy themed xD)
NIFijRd.png0vc08OX.png
@PlatonicPluto
I love the spacescape on the wings, and the attention to detail you gave all the little luminescent dots! I didn't even notice the details on the claws and pearl at first either, but man those are nice!
@PlatonicPluto
I love the spacescape on the wings, and the attention to detail you gave all the little luminescent dots! I didn't even notice the details on the claws and pearl at first either, but man those are nice!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@lightsgodown ah! Thank you so much!! Drawing eyes and clouds is so fun!!
@lightsgodown ah! Thank you so much!! Drawing eyes and clouds is so fun!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Ponnie

draco constellation is gorgeous, i love how it's like a splash of night sky on the dragon! the colors are so pretty, and i like how you connected the stars into a constellation <3

@CorvidCryptid

i love how playful space ace is! and the detail on the cards is gorgeous, especially the ace of diamonds <>

@LonesomeFish

ooh, i love the transparent-ish effect on the wings you used for zodiac hula-hoops!! and the lil bit on the face is absolutely lovely <33

@Phenri

starwood curse is so pretty, the way it's spread over the whole dragon is perfect <33 and all the little details like the cracks and the glowing flecks?? amazing <3

@Sandcastle

holy crap, flower moon is gorgeous!! i love the colors especially, they're so soft and pretty :) and you draw flowers so well!! and the stylized flight symbols are great :D

@Hydrixz404

dipped in the stars is so cool :O i love how it's like a constellation illustration!! the runes on the horns are so pretty, and the fade on the legs is v nice <33

@Harridan

starscribe scrolls is so great!! i love how much detail you put into it <33 the fountain pen clawtip is such a good detail :D (you do have to clip on the original lineart and shadows though :P )

@ScratchyPaws

oooh, among the stars is so pretty!! i especially love how you filled in the tips of the mane and horns, it looks like it would go very well with the night sky silks <33

@PirateReaper

arcanist's blessing is amazing, i love the subtle teardrop shapes in the background, they're a lovely touch!! and i love how all the symbols around the circle are the flight ones :)

@tapeworm1

whoa, swimming in stars is so good?? i love the way you drew the fish, they look so peaceful <3 and the night sky in the background is so perfect <333
@Ponnie

draco constellation is gorgeous, i love how it's like a splash of night sky on the dragon! the colors are so pretty, and i like how you connected the stars into a constellation <3

@CorvidCryptid

i love how playful space ace is! and the detail on the cards is gorgeous, especially the ace of diamonds <>

@LonesomeFish

ooh, i love the transparent-ish effect on the wings you used for zodiac hula-hoops!! and the lil bit on the face is absolutely lovely <33

@Phenri

starwood curse is so pretty, the way it's spread over the whole dragon is perfect <33 and all the little details like the cracks and the glowing flecks?? amazing <3

@Sandcastle

holy crap, flower moon is gorgeous!! i love the colors especially, they're so soft and pretty :) and you draw flowers so well!! and the stylized flight symbols are great :D

@Hydrixz404

dipped in the stars is so cool :O i love how it's like a constellation illustration!! the runes on the horns are so pretty, and the fade on the legs is v nice <33

@Harridan

starscribe scrolls is so great!! i love how much detail you put into it <33 the fountain pen clawtip is such a good detail :D (you do have to clip on the original lineart and shadows though :P )

@ScratchyPaws

oooh, among the stars is so pretty!! i especially love how you filled in the tips of the mane and horns, it looks like it would go very well with the night sky silks <33

@PirateReaper

arcanist's blessing is amazing, i love the subtle teardrop shapes in the background, they're a lovely touch!! and i love how all the symbols around the circle are the flight ones :)

@tapeworm1

whoa, swimming in stars is so good?? i love the way you drew the fish, they look so peaceful <3 and the night sky in the background is so perfect <333
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown thank you! It's based on a song I really love, so I'm glad that it looks good!
@lightsgodown thank you! It's based on a song I really love, so I'm glad that it looks good!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@lightsgodown
OOps, thank you I totally drew this the wrong size/way and have to totally redraw it, RIP. Posting in the right place, too XD
@lightsgodown
OOps, thank you I totally drew this the wrong size/way and have to totally redraw it, RIP. Posting in the right place, too XD
estel-tiny-pixels2.png
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much! I based most of it off of the night sky, despite not being able to use pitch black. I'm glad you like it!
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much! I based most of it off of the night sky, despite not being able to use pitch black. I'm glad you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13