Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@justherefortheRo hehehe thanks for noticing them! :D they're micromoths! [item=micromoth]
@justherefortheRo hehehe thanks for noticing them! :D they're micromoths!

Micromoth
@Alyxsandre Mage's Breath
shiny!

@Quantum Ad Astra
it is very nice

@DocMulligan Suited for space
it is very shiny... space mecha banescsales!

@Echinoderma Arcanospectre
what a cute spectrey beastie!

@epicedium Astral Crustacean
heheheh fluffie spiral. The fur is ver nice

@emyon Crystallized Runes
crystals are very cool... and runes are also very cool. A great combo

@Passenger Arc Construct
nice detail!

@Kaohgumy Dreamland
ooh so pretty

@shroudrat Arcano
there's just something very intriguing about it?

@RonnieDelite Artificer's Starfinder
it's very soft looking!

@sikora Spacefish
the spacey clouds look very good

@bioluminosity distant deeps, Novatorn
both very pretty!

@FelixEgadrik Nebulous God
o what a nice bony face,,, skull,,, good,,, excellent,,, lovely

@Alyxsandre Mage's Breath
shiny!

@Quantum Ad Astra
it is very nice

@DocMulligan Suited for space
it is very shiny... space mecha banescsales!

@Echinoderma Arcanospectre
what a cute spectrey beastie!

@epicedium Astral Crustacean
heheheh fluffie spiral. The fur is ver nice

@emyon Crystallized Runes
crystals are very cool... and runes are also very cool. A great combo

@Passenger Arc Construct
nice detail!

@Kaohgumy Dreamland
ooh so pretty

@shroudrat Arcano
there's just something very intriguing about it?

@RonnieDelite Artificer's Starfinder
it's very soft looking!

@sikora Spacefish
the spacey clouds look very good

@bioluminosity distant deeps, Novatorn
both very pretty!

@FelixEgadrik Nebulous God
o what a nice bony face,,, skull,,, good,,, excellent,,, lovely

Aaaah I'm so late!!! ;w;

@Nauyak @FrozenShade @Aquadrops @locallitporeon @PixelSpiral @Crimsonpizza @Aquaopal

Thank you for you lovely word or interest ♥

@silverbrook If it's doesn't win I'll propose it for the earth and Ice fest' :'33 but thank you a lot for the interest UwU

And there is my favorites submission ♥

@/Saerino Arcane Alterations
@/Bluedragon Portalguard
@/Desnik Crystal Spinocturne
@/shroudrat Mage Hand (My fav' one!!!!)
@/Passenger Arc Construct

Good luck you all ! ♥
Aaaah I'm so late!!! ;w;

@Nauyak @FrozenShade @Aquadrops @locallitporeon @PixelSpiral @Crimsonpizza @Aquaopal

Thank you for you lovely word or interest ♥

@silverbrook If it's doesn't win I'll propose it for the earth and Ice fest' :'33 but thank you a lot for the interest UwU

And there is my favorites submission ♥

@/Saerino Arcane Alterations
@/Bluedragon Portalguard
@/Desnik Crystal Spinocturne
@/shroudrat Mage Hand (My fav' one!!!!)
@/Passenger Arc Construct

Good luck you all ! ♥
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun making the Starbound Stonehide accent, and I’m glad to hear that you like it. :)
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun making the Starbound Stonehide accent, and I’m glad to hear that you like it. :)
@LunaPetrova

just a quick note, your judging entry needs to be a transparent png! so no white box. make sure there's no background in your drawing program and just save as a png (png 24 if using photoshop)
@LunaPetrova

just a quick note, your judging entry needs to be a transparent png! so no white box. make sure there's no background in your drawing program and just save as a png (png 24 if using photoshop)
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@Dwarfcichlidlvr maybe make it a little more grey? I think it is too dark and you can't see the shadow layer under it
@Dwarfcichlidlvr maybe make it a little more grey? I think it is too dark and you can't see the shadow layer under it
@kschaef
@kschaef
The skin was designed to be as black out as possible. HOWEVER, it is made with 10% transparent so the shadow layer is still noticeable.
Thanks you for the suggestion tho. Maybe next year i will have more time
@kschaef
The skin was designed to be as black out as possible. HOWEVER, it is made with 10% transparent so the shadow layer is still noticeable.
Thanks you for the suggestion tho. Maybe next year i will have more time
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@lightsgodown oh my gosh thanks... I've never really had anyone compliment my stuff before... o//o
@lightsgodown oh my gosh thanks... I've never really had anyone compliment my stuff before... o//o
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
[quote name="cossmiicdolphin" date="2020-09-24 15:27:01" ] @LunaPetrova just a quick note, your judging entry needs to be a transparent png! so no white box. make sure there's no background in your drawing program and just save as a png (png 24 if using photoshop) [/quote] ah... i see, i was trying to figure out why it wouldn't save as a transparent. I saved them as jpgs not pngs. F***
cossmiicdolphin wrote on 2020-09-24 15:27:01:
@LunaPetrova

ah... i see, i was trying to figure out why it wouldn't save as a transparent.

I saved them as jpgs not pngs.

F***
I love space aesthetic, I am so hyped for Starfall :D

Spellcaster's Hubris by @Goblincat - Great concept! Fits very well with the whole "endless-curiosity-to-the-point-of-Bad-Things-Happening" theme Arcane has going on.

Astral Reverie by @zobeebos - Lovely colors! It feels very... balanced, I guess, I can't come up with a better word. Not too plain, not too busy, just overall very nice to look at.

Shattered Galactic Wings by @Angilian - Both versions are nice, but I especially like the first! The drop-shadow really makes it pop.

Eppur Si Muove by @Katalist - Mmm love that color combo, blue and gold. This one brings to mind sailors using the night sky to navigate.

Dreamland by @Kaohgumy - Oooh pretty. Love the very geometric look! And how glowy it is. I'm a sucker for glowy things xD

Arc Construct by @Passenger - I love this one a whole lot! I don't even know how to describe it - futuristic fantasy? Magical sci-fi? Like a space ship built by the Fae. Regardless, it's beautiful, and I may be interested in buying a copy if it, somehow, doesn't win.
I love space aesthetic, I am so hyped for Starfall :D

Spellcaster's Hubris by @Goblincat - Great concept! Fits very well with the whole "endless-curiosity-to-the-point-of-Bad-Things-Happening" theme Arcane has going on.

Astral Reverie by @zobeebos - Lovely colors! It feels very... balanced, I guess, I can't come up with a better word. Not too plain, not too busy, just overall very nice to look at.

Shattered Galactic Wings by @Angilian - Both versions are nice, but I especially like the first! The drop-shadow really makes it pop.

Eppur Si Muove by @Katalist - Mmm love that color combo, blue and gold. This one brings to mind sailors using the night sky to navigate.

Dreamland by @Kaohgumy - Oooh pretty. Love the very geometric look! And how glowy it is. I'm a sucker for glowy things xD

Arc Construct by @Passenger - I love this one a whole lot! I don't even know how to describe it - futuristic fantasy? Magical sci-fi? Like a space ship built by the Fae. Regardless, it's beautiful, and I may be interested in buying a copy if it, somehow, doesn't win.
zGuYxpI.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13