Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@riverpaw67

once in a dream is sooo pretty ;^; i love the glossy effect that makes it seem like a window into the sky <33 i'd love to be pinged if you decide to print should it not win!

@BittytheKhajiit

oh wow, the purples and pinks in galactic predator are gorgeous!! i especially love how you painted the claws too :D it's a beautiful skincent, it's so well-made <33

@CATASTIC

i don't even know where to start, heccin space noodle is such an awesome skin! the amount of detail on the face/limbs is so amazing :O and the star map on the body?? the gradient on the wings??? all fantastic!!!! there's so much more, too!!

@FusionBoltzGX

i really love the way you made celestial seas, you can tell it's the ocean even without much context! plus the contrast of the night & moon with the sun is awesome :O

@KnuxLightFury

magic embers is gorgeous, i love the colors you picked out for it <33 the arcane symbol and the fireball-esque bits are wonderful :D

@TomSwifty

first, i'd love a ping for moonlight dove <3 next, i really hope this wins because i want like 12 copies :O i know they're both recolors of each other but they're gorgeous!! i love the style, it's the perfect balance between cartoonish and graceful <33

@Ikki590

walking on stars is amazing, i love how it's such a a small addition but it changes the overall feel of the dragon :O the sunrise-esque fade from blue to golden is gorgeous!!

@katchatter

oh wow, star gazing is so gorgeous <33 the colors are perfect and the detail?? the coverage??? it's so pretty :O (btw, you need to clip the lineart to the final one too!)

@sterlingonacid

ok ok i know celestial oracle is a WIP but from what i've seen of your skins?? this is gonna b gorgeous :O i can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done!!!

@Caecilius

:O i love oops so much???? the eyes??? the glitter on the footpads??? the "head in the clouds"??? the ink on the wing & head fin?? <33333333
@riverpaw67

once in a dream is sooo pretty ;^; i love the glossy effect that makes it seem like a window into the sky <33 i'd love to be pinged if you decide to print should it not win!

@BittytheKhajiit

oh wow, the purples and pinks in galactic predator are gorgeous!! i especially love how you painted the claws too :D it's a beautiful skincent, it's so well-made <33

@CATASTIC

i don't even know where to start, heccin space noodle is such an awesome skin! the amount of detail on the face/limbs is so amazing :O and the star map on the body?? the gradient on the wings??? all fantastic!!!! there's so much more, too!!

@FusionBoltzGX

i really love the way you made celestial seas, you can tell it's the ocean even without much context! plus the contrast of the night & moon with the sun is awesome :O

@KnuxLightFury

magic embers is gorgeous, i love the colors you picked out for it <33 the arcane symbol and the fireball-esque bits are wonderful :D

@TomSwifty

first, i'd love a ping for moonlight dove <3 next, i really hope this wins because i want like 12 copies :O i know they're both recolors of each other but they're gorgeous!! i love the style, it's the perfect balance between cartoonish and graceful <33

@Ikki590

walking on stars is amazing, i love how it's such a a small addition but it changes the overall feel of the dragon :O the sunrise-esque fade from blue to golden is gorgeous!!

@katchatter

oh wow, star gazing is so gorgeous <33 the colors are perfect and the detail?? the coverage??? it's so pretty :O (btw, you need to clip the lineart to the final one too!)

@sterlingonacid

ok ok i know celestial oracle is a WIP but from what i've seen of your skins?? this is gonna b gorgeous :O i can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done!!!

@Caecilius

:O i love oops so much???? the eyes??? the glitter on the footpads??? the "head in the clouds"??? the ink on the wing & head fin?? <33333333
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@FaeForge

mana gems fits so well with the dragon!! i'm loving how it looks like the dragon is made of gems like on the horns and spikes :O and the glow is such a nice detail!!

@bioluminosity

as always, your entry has absolutely blown me away :O distant deeps or skies is gorgeous, i love the colors!! they complement each other very nicely and match the space theme so well <33 honestly i have no words, it's just so beautiful <333

@dracozolt

lunar vision is so soft, i love the pastel color scheme! the lunar phases on the front are a fun detail <33 and idk why but i love that moon so much, it's so wonderful :D

@locallitporeon

ooh, i love aromatherapy so much <333 it's the perfect lil addition to a dragon! i love the way the scent is visualized as a night sky, it's very pretty <3

@ChefGucci

dude!! i love the geometric shapes in nebula's oracle, they look awesome <33 and the blue at the tips of the wings?? the colors???? all absolutely fantastic <33

@aperturescifi

from the stars is so pretty <3 i love the fade to light on the belly and the deep purples on the wings :O the subtle texture throughout is just so perfect as well!!

@KatRaccoon

i love the whole look and feel of stellamancer, it's gorgeous <33 idk exactly how to explain it but the swirls are just so good??? and i also really like the fade to indigo on the leg, it's a really nice touch <3

@Kumatora

who, talk about eyeburners!! i love how bright and neon everything about cosmic spectre is :O i admit it's not my usual cup of tea but it looks amazing!!

@Goblincat

the way that you drew the crystals on spellcaster's hubris is gorgeous, and i love love love how you colored it all <33 it's just so perfect, and it fits so well with the magic/spellcasting aspect of arcane :)

@RuvikVictoriano

there is SO MUCH i love about space narwhals,,, the colors,, the narwhals,, <33 the colors especially though!! there's so much variety in the background, it looks so nice :O
@FaeForge

mana gems fits so well with the dragon!! i'm loving how it looks like the dragon is made of gems like on the horns and spikes :O and the glow is such a nice detail!!

@bioluminosity

as always, your entry has absolutely blown me away :O distant deeps or skies is gorgeous, i love the colors!! they complement each other very nicely and match the space theme so well <33 honestly i have no words, it's just so beautiful <333

@dracozolt

lunar vision is so soft, i love the pastel color scheme! the lunar phases on the front are a fun detail <33 and idk why but i love that moon so much, it's so wonderful :D

@locallitporeon

ooh, i love aromatherapy so much <333 it's the perfect lil addition to a dragon! i love the way the scent is visualized as a night sky, it's very pretty <3

@ChefGucci

dude!! i love the geometric shapes in nebula's oracle, they look awesome <33 and the blue at the tips of the wings?? the colors???? all absolutely fantastic <33

@aperturescifi

from the stars is so pretty <3 i love the fade to light on the belly and the deep purples on the wings :O the subtle texture throughout is just so perfect as well!!

@KatRaccoon

i love the whole look and feel of stellamancer, it's gorgeous <33 idk exactly how to explain it but the swirls are just so good??? and i also really like the fade to indigo on the leg, it's a really nice touch <3

@Kumatora

who, talk about eyeburners!! i love how bright and neon everything about cosmic spectre is :O i admit it's not my usual cup of tea but it looks amazing!!

@Goblincat

the way that you drew the crystals on spellcaster's hubris is gorgeous, and i love love love how you colored it all <33 it's just so perfect, and it fits so well with the magic/spellcasting aspect of arcane :)

@RuvikVictoriano

there is SO MUCH i love about space narwhals,,, the colors,, the narwhals,, <33 the colors especially though!! there's so much variety in the background, it looks so nice :O
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown thank you <3
@lightsgodown thank you <3
@katchatter
looks like we had similar ideas! i promise i didn't see yours before making mine. good luck, and may the best skincent win
@katchatter
looks like we had similar ideas! i promise i didn't see yours before making mine. good luck, and may the best skincent win
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much!
@lightsgodown

Thank you so much!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Good luck to everybody entering the contest! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
Good luck to everybody entering the contest!
artshoplogo.jpg
@lightsgodown thank you so much!
@lightsgodown thank you so much!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@lightsgodown aaa thank you! I’ll add you to the list <3
@lightsgodown aaa thank you! I’ll add you to the list <3
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Wardove
Thanks!
yayyyy someone noticed the Draco
@lightsgodown
Thank you :D they are slightly changed symbols of all the flights! (I should probably make them more understandable tho... xD)
@Wardove
Thanks!
yayyyy someone noticed the Draco
@lightsgodown
Thank you :D they are slightly changed symbols of all the flights! (I should probably make them more understandable tho... xD)
One day the world will bend for us
+10 FR time||Plague nest host
Accepting seafood as payment!
If I drew something for you, you're welcome to use it without asking :3 Though I'll appreciate words of thanks, sure :D

ziccusig_by_bajanmightyena-db376hy.png
@lightsgodown
Thank you so much for letting me know!! I made the adjustment, I very much appreciate the heads up ^^

@exnihilocreatio
How dare, I'll have you know my lawyer works for Nintendo and will be contacting you with my copyright on all galaxy themed stuff U^U
All jokes aside, I gotcha UvUb If I thought I were the only person in the whole cosmos to be inspired by them, that'd be pretty arrogant of me. Yours is also still really different!! The darker palette and more realistically rendered stars give it a totally different feel, it's really pretty ^^ I'd buy a skin like that, so <v<
@lightsgodown
Thank you so much for letting me know!! I made the adjustment, I very much appreciate the heads up ^^

@exnihilocreatio
How dare, I'll have you know my lawyer works for Nintendo and will be contacting you with my copyright on all galaxy themed stuff U^U
All jokes aside, I gotcha UvUb If I thought I were the only person in the whole cosmos to be inspired by them, that'd be pretty arrogant of me. Yours is also still really different!! The darker palette and more realistically rendered stars give it a totally different feel, it's really pretty ^^ I'd buy a skin like that, so <v<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13