Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AnimeFan00's Random Raffle (Done 'w')
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LIFm49y.png[/img] [size=1][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/467838/46783712_350.png[/img] [/center][/size] [center][font=sega][size=3]Hello! I'm AnimeFan00's main derg, Touka and I am the host for this raffle! I am doing this raffle because I seriously need some cash, art, and uh.. lots of help. Anyways... I also decided It'll be really cool to do a raffle ;) Yes... this is my first raffle after uhm let's see 1 and a *struggles to do math* half years? Oh yes, now let's get back to the point. Come and participate in this raffle that totally does not make the host depressed cos' she has to bid her stuff goodbye *silently screams* [/size][/font][/center] [size=4][font=sega]How to get tickets in this raffle: 1kt/g [use the 1:1000 ratio cos' I still suck at math.] Bumps: 2 tickets each, 3 per day, each with a time difference of 22 minutes... Why did I choose that number? P.S. Only after you have [b]bought[/b] a minimum of 10 tickets 1 Iron chest: 8-10 tickets [depending on how depressed I feel at the moment, sorry peeps] 1 Gilded chest: 35-40 tickets [depending on whether I feel like I've seen you before... in other forums] 1 Prismatic token: 75 tickets Other stuff you can offer me (I might not accept some stuff),preferably my wishlist items, they will be added according to LAH. Button in your sig until raf ends: 25 tickets [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2887769][img]https://i.imgur.com/NIFijRd.png[/img] [/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2887769][img]https://i.imgur.com/NIFijRd.png[/img][/code] [/font][/size] [center] [size=5][b]THE RULES[/b][/size][/center] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] [size=4] [font=sega]There will be no refunds for tickets, unless I decide to cancel the raffle/ [b]if [/b]something happens then you'll be fully refunded [like I quit or something.. no that's not happening] I will use random.org to determine the winners those who are chosen have 24hrs to choose their prizes in the order they're chosen. If You don't claim your prize within the 24hr mark you will be moved down to the next rolls. If you fail to choose your prize twice you will not receive a prize and someone else will take your spot! Please no vulgarities, and respect everybody else [emoji=coatl sad size=1] To make sure you read the rules, please tell me your favourite game (that is not FR) when you buy tickets for the first time I will be keeping track of everyone's tickets! Good luck! [/font][/size]
LIFm49y.png
46783712_350.png

Hello! I'm AnimeFan00's main derg, Touka and I am the host for this raffle! I am doing this raffle because I seriously need some cash, art, and uh.. lots of help. Anyways... I also decided It'll be really cool to do a raffle ;) Yes... this is my first raffle after uhm let's see 1 and a *struggles to do math* half years? Oh yes, now let's get back to the point. Come and participate in this raffle that totally does not make the host depressed cos' she has to bid her stuff goodbye *silently screams*

How to get tickets in this raffle:

1kt/g [use the 1:1000 ratio cos' I still suck at math.]
Bumps: 2 tickets each, 3 per day, each with a time difference of 22 minutes... Why did I choose that number? P.S. Only after you have bought a minimum of 10 tickets
1 Iron chest: 8-10 tickets [depending on how depressed I feel at the moment, sorry peeps]
1 Gilded chest: 35-40 tickets [depending on whether I feel like I've seen you before... in other forums]
1 Prismatic token: 75 tickets

Other stuff you can offer me (I might not accept some stuff),preferably my wishlist items, they will be added according to LAH.

Button in your sig until raf ends: 25 tickets
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2887769][img]https://i.imgur.com/NIFijRd.png[/img]

THE RULES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be no refunds for tickets, unless I decide to cancel the raffle/ if something happens then you'll be fully refunded [like I quit or something.. no that's not happening]

I will use random.org to determine the winners those who are chosen have 24hrs to choose their prizes in the order they're chosen. If You don't claim your prize within the 24hr mark you will be moved down to the next rolls. If you fail to choose your prize twice you will not receive a prize and someone else will take your spot!

Please no vulgarities, and respect everybody else

To make sure you read the rules, please tell me your favourite game (that is not FR) when you buy tickets for the first time

I will be keeping track of everyone's tickets! Good luck!

3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
[center][b][font=papyrus][size=7]Prizes[/size][/font][/center][/b] [center][font=sega]*Insert some drumroll sounds* The Thing That everybody skips to... The prizes! *internally screams*[/center] [quote=CLAIMED][item=unhatched light egg][item=soft lightweaver idol][item= prismatic sunrise chest] [s]I am not internally bright at all![/s][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=nocturnal dust][item=faded shadowbinder effigy][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=gilded decorative chest][item=prismatic token] These are the stuff I'm accepting as tickets... why are they prizes...[/quote] [quote=I'm the Shiniest, and that's that][item=sparkle nymph][/quote] [quote=Yikes! Spider! 8 legs!][item=shining cancer][/quote] [quote=The Full Set][item=white pawn]x8[item=black pawn]x8[item=white knight]x2[item=black knight]x2[item=white bishop]x2[item=black bishop]x2[item=white rook]x2[item=black rook]x2[item=white queen][item=black queen][item=white king][item=black king][/quote] [quote= S...s..s Snake!][item= primary gene: python][/quote] [RECENTLY ADDED ON August 05]
Prizes

*Insert some drumroll sounds*
The Thing That everybody skips to... The prizes! *internally screams*

CLAIMED wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Soft Lightweaver Idol Prismatic Sunrise Chest
I am not internally bright at all!
CLAIMED wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Nocturnal Dust Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
CLAIMED wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Prismatic Token
These are the stuff I'm accepting as tickets... why are they prizes...
Im the Shiniest, and thats that wrote:
Sparkle Nymph
Yikes! Spider! 8 legs! wrote:
Shining Cancer
The Full Set wrote:
White Pawn x8 Black Pawn x8 White Knight x2 Black Knight x2 White Bishop x2 Black Bishop x2 White Rook x2 Black Rook x2 White Queen Black Queen White King Black King
S...s..s Snake! wrote:
Primary Gene: Python

[RECENTLY ADDED ON August 05]
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
Q and A

There are currently no questions anybody has asked :)

But.... I will answer to one question some MIGHT ask

Are dragons okay to pay with? (fodder)

Sorry....No. They can't fit in my lair. I cannot accept your CR's :(
Q and A

There are currently no questions anybody has asked :)

But.... I will answer to one question some MIGHT ask

Are dragons okay to pay with? (fodder)

Sorry....No. They can't fit in my lair. I cannot accept your CR's :(
THE PINGLIST, WINNING TICKET PINGLIST AND PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES I LIKE LIST
umm... nevermind

The Pinglist! (For future raffles, if I hold any]

@/petalwind1
@/FancyDragonqueen
@/Crytzall
@/MilkieMocha

The Winning Ticket Pinglist

@/petalwind1
@/FancyDragonqueen
@/Crytzall
@/MilkieMocha

The List That I'm Gonna Put in Here Anyways

@/MilkieMocha
THE PINGLIST, WINNING TICKET PINGLIST AND PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES I LIKE LIST
umm... nevermind

The Pinglist! (For future raffles, if I hold any]

@/petalwind1
@/FancyDragonqueen
@/Crytzall
@/MilkieMocha

The Winning Ticket Pinglist

@/petalwind1
@/FancyDragonqueen
@/Crytzall
@/MilkieMocha

The List That I'm Gonna Put in Here Anyways

@/MilkieMocha
~CREDITS~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banner and Button: @/ezlu

________________________________________________________________________________

~CREDITS~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banner and Button: @/ezlu

________________________________________________________________________________

SPREADSHEET

SPREADSHEET

Annnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This is the last reserve!
Annnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This is the last reserve!
We are open peeps!

P.S. read this: DONT PING ME unless.... you arent buying tickets OR bumping cos' I'm subbed :)
We are open peeps!

P.S. read this: DONT PING ME unless.... you arent buying tickets OR bumping cos' I'm subbed :)
Quick lil' bumps
Quick lil' bumps
I will claim to be the first bump (Excluding raffle host) :)
I will claim to be the first bump (Excluding raffle host) :)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png