Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@wardove Thank you so much!
@wardove Thank you so much!
@LonesomeFish Hey, just letting you know that the judging versions of your accents don't look like they have the lines/shadows clipped! I'm just letting you know bc they're both gorgeous and it would suck if they got disqualified on a technicality
@LonesomeFish Hey, just letting you know that the judging versions of your accents don't look like they have the lines/shadows clipped! I'm just letting you know bc they're both gorgeous and it would suck if they got disqualified on a technicality
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@sterlingonacid thank you so much!! big heart eyes back at you! [emoji=mirror love size=1]
@sterlingonacid thank you so much!! big heart eyes back at you!
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@RuvikVictoriano Space Narwhals is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on ever in my life [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
@RuvikVictoriano Space Narwhals is the greatest thing I have ever laid eyes on ever in my life
@TomSwifty Oh Thank you for letting me know! I'm going to fix it right now.
@TomSwifty Oh Thank you for letting me know! I'm going to fix it right now.
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
@EmilyArmadillo Thank you so much!![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@EmilyArmadillo Thank you so much!!
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
hgkskjs I swear this looked so much better before I shrank it down to 350 pixels, and now it's kind of blurry and lacks some of the detail. I do traditional art more, so I'm a beginner at digital art, but this seems to happen every time I make accents/skins. With a little fiddling around I think it looks decent, so I still posted it for now, but I wanted to know if anyone else has this issue? Does anyone have any tips to avoid this somehow, or tips on how to design something that won't look like cauliflower when you shrink it? Is it better to start by shrinking them to 350, so you know what it'll look like at the end? Would more contrasting colors help? Thicker lines?? And how on Earth do some people get such precise, sharp lines? I just can't seem to get that no matter what I do. [img]https://i.imgur.com/w4XClwz.png[/img]
hgkskjs I swear this looked so much better before I shrank it down to 350 pixels, and now it's kind of blurry and lacks some of the detail. I do traditional art more, so I'm a beginner at digital art, but this seems to happen every time I make accents/skins. With a little fiddling around I think it looks decent, so I still posted it for now, but I wanted to know if anyone else has this issue?
Does anyone have any tips to avoid this somehow, or tips on how to design something that won't look like cauliflower when you shrink it? Is it better to start by shrinking them to 350, so you know what it'll look like at the end? Would more contrasting colors help? Thicker lines?? And how on Earth do some people get such precise, sharp lines? I just can't seem to get that no matter what I do.
w4XClwz.png
i'm back babey!! thank plaguemom i realized the contest had started ;^; there's so many entries already!! <3

@FelixEgadrik

whoa, space rending scars looks so awesome!! i love the details on the front feet, that's a great touch <333

@Saerino

the foolish prince is definitely one of my fav familiars, and your skin captures it so well!! i really enjoy the transparent bits on the wing where the secondary can show through, it makes it mesh so well with the dragon!

@Goldenwolfmidna

i know starstuff is still a wip, but i just had to comment - those colors are gorgeous!! i can't wait to see the finished thing <33

@Bluedragon

oh wow, portalguard looks so good??? the swirly details?? the flat color tentacles behind the portal on the wing??? the golden claws???? the whole head part?? it all looks SO AWESOME :O

@Cryoflyte

primal pauldron fits so well with that arcane primal scry,,, i love how simple yet perfect it is!! it's so cool!!

@Thanatomorphose

holy crap, stella absinthium is amazing!! i love the shoulder details and the stuff on the back especially,,, it all looks so cool!!! plus the filigree on the wings and face is gorgeous <333

@Averat

well if you won't say nice things about your amazing submission i will. starwood pollen is so cool!! i love how the lil blurb you wrote for it makes so much sense, what with the pollen-covered mouth and all :P plus those blues you used for the mane are gorgeous, and i love how glittery everything is!!

@azurebolt

other worlds than these looks amazing!! the extra arms to match the arcanist is such a great detail, and the extra eyes (esp. the ones on the head) are so cool!!!

@Thyrin

i really really love observer <33 the gold detail on the horns and the color change in the night sky are so pretty!! i'm having a lil trouble making out all the shapes on the gold on the neck bc i'm blind ig lol but what i do know is that it's a really cool detail, i can make out the arcane symbol on one i think!
i'm back babey!! thank plaguemom i realized the contest had started ;^; there's so many entries already!! <3

@FelixEgadrik

whoa, space rending scars looks so awesome!! i love the details on the front feet, that's a great touch <333

@Saerino

the foolish prince is definitely one of my fav familiars, and your skin captures it so well!! i really enjoy the transparent bits on the wing where the secondary can show through, it makes it mesh so well with the dragon!

@Goldenwolfmidna

i know starstuff is still a wip, but i just had to comment - those colors are gorgeous!! i can't wait to see the finished thing <33

@Bluedragon

oh wow, portalguard looks so good??? the swirly details?? the flat color tentacles behind the portal on the wing??? the golden claws???? the whole head part?? it all looks SO AWESOME :O

@Cryoflyte

primal pauldron fits so well with that arcane primal scry,,, i love how simple yet perfect it is!! it's so cool!!

@Thanatomorphose

holy crap, stella absinthium is amazing!! i love the shoulder details and the stuff on the back especially,,, it all looks so cool!!! plus the filigree on the wings and face is gorgeous <333

@Averat

well if you won't say nice things about your amazing submission i will. starwood pollen is so cool!! i love how the lil blurb you wrote for it makes so much sense, what with the pollen-covered mouth and all :P plus those blues you used for the mane are gorgeous, and i love how glittery everything is!!

@azurebolt

other worlds than these looks amazing!! the extra arms to match the arcanist is such a great detail, and the extra eyes (esp. the ones on the head) are so cool!!!

@Thyrin

i really really love observer <33 the gold detail on the horns and the color change in the night sky are so pretty!! i'm having a lil trouble making out all the shapes on the gold on the neck bc i'm blind ig lol but what i do know is that it's a really cool detail, i can make out the arcane symbol on one i think!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown Thank you so much!
@lightsgodown Thank you so much!
thank you @lightsgodown!! it's based on the lagoon nebula- look it up if you haven't! starfall is always my favorite fest to do, all of the magicky space stuff is the good stuff
thank you @lightsgodown!! it's based on the lagoon nebula- look it up if you haven't! starfall is always my favorite fest to do, all of the magicky space stuff is the good stuff
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13