Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
@platonicpluto thank you so much! That was very helpful!
@platonicpluto thank you so much! That was very helpful!
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
I’ll let you know what I’d like more in 2 days, I’ll have to see how many gems I can purchase
I’ll let you know what I’d like more in 2 days, I’ll have to see how many gems I can purchase
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@DaisyChain82 Happy to help, and good luck! ^^
@DaisyChain82 Happy to help, and good luck! ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@Mistril @JayChirps @DarkwingDove @theroiprocepios @rockcorgo @CannedBeans

Since we're just shy of 100 gems for a 10-print and nearing the end of October, I can cover this small hiccup; go ahead and send your pre-payments in via PMs, CR, etc as soon as possible-- within a week please!-- and we'll get this run printed! If someone else wants to jump in on a slot or purchase an additional print before/while printing, they may still do so. Remember that the pre-order price is 400 gems, and it'll be out of season for new pre-order sign-ups by October 31!

I forgot the name of the skin like an idiot sorry, but this is calling for Always Watching!

Mistril: (PAID)
JayChirps: Pending
DarkwingDove: Pending
theroiprocepios: Pending
rockcorgo: (PAID)
CannedBeans: (PAID)
@Mistril @JayChirps @DarkwingDove @theroiprocepios @rockcorgo @CannedBeans

Since we're just shy of 100 gems for a 10-print and nearing the end of October, I can cover this small hiccup; go ahead and send your pre-payments in via PMs, CR, etc as soon as possible-- within a week please!-- and we'll get this run printed! If someone else wants to jump in on a slot or purchase an additional print before/while printing, they may still do so. Remember that the pre-order price is 400 gems, and it'll be out of season for new pre-order sign-ups by October 31!

I forgot the name of the skin like an idiot sorry, but this is calling for Always Watching!

Mistril: (PAID)
JayChirps: Pending
DarkwingDove: Pending
theroiprocepios: Pending
rockcorgo: (PAID)
CannedBeans: (PAID)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
[size=4][b]Memento Mori[/b] [i]650 gems[/i] (for both versions)[/size] With clock: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2874629#post_43682935][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512415677218826/763582467986554931/MM_With_Clock_Preview.png[/img][/url] Without clock: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2874629#post_43682935][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512415677218826/763582470410207262/MM_Without_Clock_Preview.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@amoebawasp @PaulDragonDemon @PoisonDagger3313 @DemonKid (I got you down!) @AuriferousJester @kuujo[/size] Pinging you guys before GASP since you expressed interest! We're going to try this with a spreadsheet this time, so please don't overwrite anyone's name! There's plenty of space and more cells if needed, and you are allowed to sign up in multiple slots as long as you can afford it! (To get more than one copy in a run, place your name in the additional slot(s). Don't forget the @ symbol!) This will be [i]permanently[/i] retiring on [u]November 15[/u], so sign up while you can! [size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAVtTUzLcJznQMnLSIK9mwlf5Y3DXQ--L5wB6MinVp0/edit?usp=sharing][b]Sign up here[/b][/url] for a slot(s) while you can![/size] If there's any issues or derps on my end, don't hesitate to message me. Mobile users can of course let me know if they want on and how many slots
Memento Mori
650 gems (for both versions)

With clock:
MM_With_Clock_Preview.png

Without clock:
MM_Without_Clock_Preview.png

@amoebawasp @PaulDragonDemon @PoisonDagger3313 @DemonKid (I got you down!) @AuriferousJester @kuujo

Pinging you guys before GASP since you expressed interest! We're going to try this with a spreadsheet this time, so please don't overwrite anyone's name! There's plenty of space and more cells if needed, and you are allowed to sign up in multiple slots as long as you can afford it! (To get more than one copy in a run, place your name in the additional slot(s). Don't forget the @ symbol!) This will be permanently retiring on November 15, so sign up while you can!

Sign up here for a slot(s) while you can! If there's any issues or derps on my end, don't hesitate to message me. Mobile users can of course let me know if they want on and how many slots
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
-excited screeching-

YESSSS. I signed up for my slots, at what time do we actually send payment? Its been a while since I've done this, @PlatonicPluto
-excited screeching-

YESSSS. I signed up for my slots, at what time do we actually send payment? Its been a while since I've done this, @PlatonicPluto
My lair collects salt! See profile for why~

sh5xjiu.pngca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.pngLCqISMP.png
bYt72YT.png9PstSFT.png
@AuriferousJester Well, I'm not sure how fast slots will fill up, but regardless you can either wait until I ping for each run, or you can go ahead and set them aside by sending early, be it PMs or CR. I'll be pinging the wave(s) of prints no matter what, I think

I don't click to accept sent gems until everyone within the run has sent them, then I mass-accept and submit for prints (say that five times fast XD)
@AuriferousJester Well, I'm not sure how fast slots will fill up, but regardless you can either wait until I ping for each run, or you can go ahead and set them aside by sending early, be it PMs or CR. I'll be pinging the wave(s) of prints no matter what, I think

I don't click to accept sent gems until everyone within the run has sent them, then I mass-accept and submit for prints (say that five times fast XD)
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto sounds perfect to me, I'll send the CR now just incase I am distracted later.
@PlatonicPluto sounds perfect to me, I'll send the CR now just incase I am distracted later.
My lair collects salt! See profile for why~

sh5xjiu.pngca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.pngLCqISMP.png
bYt72YT.png9PstSFT.png
@AuriferousJester Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out and confirm when I see it
@AuriferousJester Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out and confirm when I see it
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
[quote name="PlatonicPluto" date="2020-10-25 09:19:36" ] [size=4][b]Memento Mori[/b] [i]650 gems[/i] (for both versions)[/size] With clock: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2874629#post_43682935][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512415677218826/763582467986554931/MM_With_Clock_Preview.png[/img][/url] Without clock: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2874629#post_43682935][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512415677218826/763582470410207262/MM_Without_Clock_Preview.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@.amoebawasp @.PaulDragonDemon @.PoisonDagger3313 @.DemonKid (I got you down!) @.AuriferousJester @.kuujo[/size] Pinging you guys before GASP since you expressed interest! We're going to try this with a spreadsheet this time, so please don't overwrite anyone's name! There's plenty of space and more cells if needed, and you are allowed to sign up in multiple slots as long as you can afford it! (To get more than one copy in a run, place your name in the additional slot(s). Don't forget the @ symbol!) This will be [i]permanently[/i] retiring on [u]November 15[/u], so sign up while you can! [size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAVtTUzLcJznQMnLSIK9mwlf5Y3DXQ--L5wB6MinVp0/edit?usp=sharing][b]Sign up here[/b][/url] for a slot(s) while you can![/size] If there's any issues or derps on my end, don't hesitate to message me. Mobile users can of course let me know if they want on and how many slots [/quote] Now for the GASP people, hi folks! This RoR reject here (and its accompanying variant) will be available until [u]November 15[/u] for [i]650 gems[/i], so order up while you can... because the clock is ticking, and once it's gone, it's gone [i]forever[/i]...~ (aka. This will be going to the Retired section after its runs) Spreadsheet for it is linked in the post above's "Sign up here" as well as the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2874629/1#post_43682935]pre-order post on the first page[/url]. You can send payments early or when I ping for them via PMs or CR (which I will do one run at a time, once 8 slots of said run has been filled), and if you can't access the sheet than let me know how many slots you want and I'll add you! Multiple slots are permitted, just pay what you sign up for-- and please do not erase anyone's name! There's plenty of room, and this is time-limited instead of print-limited. Memento Mori. [emoji=hourglass size=1] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincent, limited, festival, anatomy alterations, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, demons, eldritch, eyes (realistic), mythology, occult, shade, smoke, soul/ghost[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @DarklightRaven @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @Lamia @anrei @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @BatCatization @Irarina @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @Siaur @Niharike @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Cron @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Myrrien @rooty @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Xtal @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @SilverS @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @Masumi @Ithiltari @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Mimas @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Smaugthealmighty @Veevi @atrolock @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Maki @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @Asmea @juawia @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @WynterDragen @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @rynxenvy @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @LilBlueSapling @Mikisama @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Leenanishere @Naakka @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Malis @Okapi @moosesushi @RayFisch @Chants @Oszs @TheMythOfBeauty @AshRechner @thesecontexts @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Peisinoe @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Ada @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @Shian @Shian @Cytosine @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Penryn @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @wtf @Cindercate @wintercovers @Soldier76 @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Venneris @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @ThirtyOne @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Pained @sorai @AyumiNemera @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Pokemon @Hoku @Prelude @Vader @xHel @Cherubim @Maleficus @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Artesia @Silverlately @VineDream @KingofSwords @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @lantadyme @seragakisei @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Amorah @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Chaimellow @thegracefuldeer @Ysdaar @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @aelith @mistysteel @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Kihyun @Bhaskara @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Veevi @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Sharkbutt @lionx @amberwing @epzel @ixia @scarletskyz @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @Oara @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @TheJadeSiren @Asobi @Poi @Suntouched @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @Smurr @VictorNikiforov @Edge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @ansiktslos @Panopticon @Lupen @Moonlace @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Wrath @Lupinus @InHeritent @CatTangle @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @SerpentRose @Sonora @lazybug @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Evet @comette @HermitCrab @Kylari @Jecai @Deva @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Mytria @Zodiakey @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Failuresaurus @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Dross @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Rest @Beltaguise @Alstroemeria @avalight @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @gbot13 @Shadowlugia711 @synnful @Alstroemeria @loststarship @Kommoy @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @Xirei @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Selah @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @quilliper @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @shibadog @Meloetta @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @Farvel @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @FjaraLunar @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @Njerro @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Laturikusha @WayRox @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Soraa @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Skeletor @ideunatty @Holi @CaligulasPeri @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @WildFlora @SaintMotel @Illume @ShadowBlade450 @Suntouched @koujakward @Reefknot @Peyp @RyuLevone @Script @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @jr413 @Kaljaia @Lunox @Distances @FloatingInSpace @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Ganymede @Artichoke @pretend @rotdeer @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @CrossHound @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @Capricat @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Condor @Apfelgriebs @Kayweather @NameChange851 @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @vetra @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @Mupfel @Facinarose @TheMeatloafQueen @ellensaurus @Nimuir @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Stephy @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Ambriche @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @Elody @SquidMage @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Chiad @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Incarnate @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Sassicide @Reckless @Afflatedartist @quatervois @tsuxis @Electropunk @JWayland @literallyacat @Benuyka @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Deva @X3X @Gaze @XeoNinx @Maeca @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @PhoenixMiko @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Shamu @Skywiththeclouds @caedis @DragonDraws @Verruciformis @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MerlinMausi @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @RationalParanoia @GadzooksTD @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @phoenixoflegend @aerazura @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Choi @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Riesenraddieb @Halua @burial @Cryfie @deerfawn @Antigen @snberry @Serafin @ribbonz @Evarinya @sisyo @End3rStorm @Elpzh @Foxe @solariaa @UchihaIyo @fwiflof @Quickpaint @Facella @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @luckygrace99 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Marmite @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @Harana @TAOGTMI @Yiku @Ziegler @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @GingerPuff @selenomancy @LLev @angstprxnce @MoonlitCacti @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @FeatherFace @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Stormwing27 @sunnyVista @Toldentops @equive @LordMalak @manylimbs @Archfiend @Sagittarium @606 @readergirl12 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @cynicalCrows @Taerar @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @Garados @heckhound @ScarredLightning @Scybilla @DiesIrae @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @kvr @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @Evolii @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @Noodlesper @Bufftuffandfluff @Syldaya @Khayria @klee @Mistywolf77 @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @Rairudiseu @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Fenixinka @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Louca @Kipuka @Acheri @Moristian @Halflight @Bystander @Hawkbeckfire @Adriel @Murakali @Banhi @Chivalry @Techmox @cyborb @SheridanCharon @Morrowind @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Sunline @Vovina @akoshka @techne @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @Damindra @pilotbites @Kalinka @pondweed @lotusen @Veracity @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @iiiisageiiii @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @vomltbreath @Kuningaskala @Deestracted @doniider @Banguela @axololtl @full @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Cometesn @Maeva @Dracowolf @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @big @Nei @wwhirlybirb @Neraida @CHUUNIBYOU @mikaeia @Kalinka @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Chlorr @SilverQuark @Arinyl @nonaline @Morwen @iaqo @Okapi @Kaamos @faraway @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @KalicoKat @aliferum @DeltaNegative @Rayzor @Flanoir @JWayland @Kom @Moirli @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Kaohgumy @OyasumiKasumi @aprilraven @BloodAlphaess @Hyndil @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Starfire0 @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @dawn @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Touhou @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Rosebrush @Gompytje @Thundercracker @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Ichorous @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @LilSadist @Driamatic @Graffinn @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @VolcanicThunder @Doxiunoia @Mintso @Koobi @Massif @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @Neraida @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Altassar @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @Leaffymint @Aerites @lurkingbullfox @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @faebeats @Vwoop @pinkkittens @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @ces @tvoir @crimsonpixie @Kalinka @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @Phantasmal @HalfPintAsh @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @ImperialTrash @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Divayth @bonesdarling @whitesheepy @VeryMuchATest @RavenQueen89 @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @Snipe @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @choi @summerwar @arrowxflight @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @b0nnie @doniider @cov @Binardown @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @Aushi @ofMontreal @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Vertigris @GlaxusPlaxus @WingedSnake @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @mazurkas @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @hellieace @Arah @Solinary @PuffinSalt @FrostNiskare @Xigerz @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @User9125 @tinkabelle @OpalPlaguestone @Endyr @Natron @winterchant @Kitava @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @mothshake @venvi @sallow @CanisAlbus @Arborpunk @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Nourish @Atavistic @Pedge @Atsumi @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @StannyWolfie @CrowleyGhost @ItMeansHope @Asra9 @eternatus @Skaimoo @hat17 @Pumpcat @Killunia @Spinyax @Altassar @xXShiverXx @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Raevus @Mintso @Andraya @Vrtra @Doomslayer @Riimi @Artorias @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @astraltremor @KiteM @burial @kkertas @pouchipouchi @Lompy @DannaSukaira @Rainbowlight @Raan @Turquai @Amayai @peepsnibbles @orangesunrise @LudSa @caathedral @Mystel @Empyreal @DannaSukaira @Denutena @say10 @Paintra @MoonMelodies @trashsiren @Elaryi @pouchipoichi @nephelle @nephelle @SleepyDrago @aypapi @137 @Lyudmila @arlyn @robinchan33 @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Diamondbacked @plaguenurse @BunnySox @LCK @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @Rolyo @luxlustravi @Hnai @Kiipho @Lurkingbullfox @Mystel @ptarmigan @Kymris @Fletchling @eldrvtch @Tordue @ProbablySkeletor @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @TheFloofyPupper @nebulova @Tuberose @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Solarvul @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @mPhish @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @pouchipouchi @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Witheren @Rubaiyat @sighborgs @Luminamorte @Shyia @Hirrrio @TrivialArmor @metus @sheppo @WetDragon @Grox @zeeboot @fling @TypeFull @henituse @Reigaia @glittercorns @FeatherFace @alixander @Kadvan @LunaWard @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @NocturnalLegends @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @Wardove @Tynethyne @Hahoe @Sucrose @coldcult @SINISTAR @crowvidae @Hasufel @Meanderlin @smolelf @Ivita @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @slaytheist @4walls @ScaleyRedSi @Museum @RavenHaywire @hakusen @Moirli @Coward @hasoyi @auctions/offers, resell, joke/meme, pride, vaporwave @ale @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @sinha27 @137 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @Lokey @honour @Impavid @wolfbutterfly42 @LSparrow @emyon @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @pouchipouchi @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @Paganism @Butcherbaby @TheTokenBrit @Ashwini @kola21 @noxeyes @JackiLynx @wanderingworlds @JackieHinny @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @addams @pouchipouchi @137 @Dakkokki @KingTulip @Refractor @Syrnaxi @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @YUNLING @YUNLING @Necralisk @Urza @Velkhana @almosteverything @FusionBoltzGX @Missed @Scent @larkspurlux @Kirmon64 @ruijuun @pouchipouchi @Rifter @Waleskayu @WarriorSong @Xenokiin @Dragonfrosts @grr @yik @emeritus @heycharlie @Dragongirl00100 @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @parxboiz[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] If anyone gets miss-pinged or even double-, then I apologize in advance! Have a good night [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [s]May the gods have mercy on me and my first pre-order spreadsheet XD[/s] What no I didn't forget my own General Pinglist even though this probably isn't y'all's style but that's fine, everything's fine hahaha: @ProHomo57 @yumehisakawa @findingpears @arsenicxx
PlatonicPluto wrote on 2020-10-25 09:19:36:
Memento Mori
650 gems (for both versions)

With clock:
MM_With_Clock_Preview.png

Without clock:
MM_Without_Clock_Preview.png

@.amoebawasp @.PaulDragonDemon @.PoisonDagger3313 @.DemonKid (I got you down!) @.AuriferousJester @.kuujo

Pinging you guys before GASP since you expressed interest! We're going to try this with a spreadsheet this time, so please don't overwrite anyone's name! There's plenty of space and more cells if needed, and you are allowed to sign up in multiple slots as long as you can afford it! (To get more than one copy in a run, place your name in the additional slot(s). Don't forget the @ symbol!) This will be permanently retiring on November 15, so sign up while you can!

Sign up here for a slot(s) while you can! If there's any issues or derps on my end, don't hesitate to message me. Mobile users can of course let me know if they want on and how many slots

Now for the GASP people, hi folks! This RoR reject here (and its accompanying variant) will be available until November 15 for 650 gems, so order up while you can... because the clock is ticking, and once it's gone, it's gone forever...~ (aka. This will be going to the Retired section after its runs)

Spreadsheet for it is linked in the post above's "Sign up here" as well as the pre-order post on the first page. You can send payments early or when I ping for them via PMs or CR (which I will do one run at a time, once 8 slots of said run has been filled), and if you can't access the sheet than let me know how many slots you want and I'll add you! Multiple slots are permitted, just pay what you sign up for-- and please do not erase anyone's name! There's plenty of room, and this is time-limited instead of print-limited.

Memento Mori.

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincent, limited, festival, anatomy alterations, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, demons, eldritch, eyes (realistic), mythology, occult, shade, smoke, soul/ghost

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @DarklightRaven @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @Lamia @anrei @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @BatCatization @Irarina @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @Siaur @Niharike @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Cron @Vanitas @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Myrrien @rooty @CrazyassBat @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Xtal @lemecrazy @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @SilverS @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Verosa @Masumi @Ithiltari @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Mimas @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Smaugthealmighty @Veevi @atrolock @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Maki @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Noxeryrs @samwise @Narif @Asmea @juawia @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @WynterDragen @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @rynxenvy @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @LilBlueSapling @Mikisama @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Leenanishere @Naakka @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Malis @Okapi @moosesushi @RayFisch @Chants @Oszs @TheMythOfBeauty @AshRechner @thesecontexts @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Peisinoe @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Ada @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @Shian @Shian @Cytosine @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Penryn @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @*** @Cindercate @wintercovers @Soldier76 @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Venneris @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @ThirtyOne @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Pained @sorai @AyumiNemera @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Pokemon @Hoku @Prelude @Vader @xHel @Cherubim @Maleficus @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Artesia @Silverlately @VineDream @KingofSwords @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @lantadyme @seragakisei @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @InkyBrush @Amorah @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Chaimellow @thegracefuldeer @Ysdaar @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @aelith @mistysteel @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Kihyun @Bhaskara @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Veevi @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Sharkbutt @lionx @amberwing @epzel @ixia @scarletskyz @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @Oara @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @TheJadeSiren @Asobi @Poi @Suntouched @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @Smurr @VictorNikiforov @Edge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @ansiktslos @Panopticon @Lupen @Moonlace @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Wrath @Lupinus @InHeritent @CatTangle @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @SerpentRose @Sonora @lazybug @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Evet @comette @HermitCrab @Kylari @Jecai @Deva @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Mytria @Zodiakey @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Failuresaurus @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Dross @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Rest @Beltaguise @Alstroemeria @avalight @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @gbot13 @Shadowlugia711 @synnful @Alstroemeria @loststarship @Kommoy @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @Iskars @everynne @markab @songify @Xirei @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Selah @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @quilliper @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @shibadog @Meloetta @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @CheshireCatUk1 @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @FernCoyote @Farvel @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @FjaraLunar @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @Njerro @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Laturikusha @WayRox @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Soraa @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Skeletor @ideunatty @Holi @CaligulasPeri @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @WildFlora @SaintMotel @Illume @ShadowBlade450 @Suntouched @koujakward @Reefknot @Peyp @RyuLevone @Script @Nabesima @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @jr413 @Kaljaia @Lunox @Distances @FloatingInSpace @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Ganymede @Artichoke @pretend @rotdeer @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @CrossHound @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @Capricat @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Condor @Apfelgriebs @Kayweather @NameChange851 @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @vetra @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @Mupfel @Facinarose @TheMeatloafQueen @ellensaurus @Nimuir @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Stephy @Guest @cosmicConundrum @Ambriche @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @Elody @SquidMage @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Chiad @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Incarnate @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Sassicide @Reckless @Afflatedartist @quatervois @tsuxis @Electropunk @JWayland @literallyacat @Benuyka @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Deva @X3X @Gaze @XeoNinx @Maeca @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @PhoenixMiko @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Shamu @Skywiththeclouds @caedis @DragonDraws @Verruciformis @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @MerlinMausi @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @RationalParanoia @GadzooksTD @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @Naja @techmess @phoenixoflegend @aerazura @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Choi @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Riesenraddieb @Halua @burial @Cryfie @deerfawn @Antigen @snberry @Serafin @ribbonz @Evarinya @sisyo @End3rStorm @Elpzh @Foxe @solariaa @UchihaIyo @fwiflof @Quickpaint @Facella @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @luckygrace99 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Marmite @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @Harana @TAOGTMI @Yiku @Ziegler @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @GingerPuff @selenomancy @LLev @angstprxnce @MoonlitCacti @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @FeatherFace @Eidos @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @VanillaCupcake @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Stormwing27 @sunnyVista @Toldentops @equive @LordMalak @manylimbs @Archfiend @Sagittarium @606 @readergirl12 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @cynicalCrows @Taerar @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @Garados @heckhound @ScarredLightning @Scybilla @DiesIrae @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @kvr @Tremble @BillyRuffian @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @Evolii @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @Noodlesper @Bufftuffandfluff @Syldaya @Khayria @klee @Mistywolf77 @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @Rairudiseu @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Fenixinka @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Louca @Kipuka @Acheri @Moristian @Halflight @Bystander @Hawkbeckfire @Adriel @Murakali @Banhi @Chivalry @Techmox @cyborb @SheridanCharon @Morrowind @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Sunline @Vovina @akoshka @techne @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @Damindra @pilotbites @Kalinka @pondweed @lotusen @Veracity @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @iiiisageiiii @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @vomltbreath @Kuningaskala @Deestracted @doniider @Banguela @axololtl @full @Benzyne @Benzyne @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Liluye @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Cometesn @Maeva @Dracowolf @securitr0n @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @big @Nei @wwhirlybirb @Neraida @CHUUNIBYOU @mikaeia @Kalinka @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Chlorr @SilverQuark @Arinyl @nonaline @Morwen @iaqo @Okapi @Kaamos @faraway @Trachynhawb @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @KalicoKat @aliferum @DeltaNegative @Rayzor @Flanoir @JWayland @Kom @Moirli @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Kaohgumy @OyasumiKasumi @aprilraven @BloodAlphaess @Hyndil @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Starfire0 @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dragonwyspr @lightly @dawn @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Touhou @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Rosebrush @Gompytje @Thundercracker @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @WingsofResent @Ichorous @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @LilSadist @Driamatic @Graffinn @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Neocore @VolcanicThunder @Doxiunoia @Mintso @Koobi @Massif @Boundingfeather @sakanapanda @bugbrain @sunnyVista @Gxcci @neonhorns @Neraida @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Altassar @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @Leaffymint @Aerites @lurkingbullfox @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @faebeats @Vwoop @pinkkittens @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @ces @tvoir @crimsonpixie @Kalinka @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @Phantasmal @HalfPintAsh @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @ImperialTrash @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @Cavatica @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Divayth @bonesdarling @whitesheepy @VeryMuchATest @RavenQueen89 @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @Snipe @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @Icefelis @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @choi @summerwar @arrowxflight @vorselon @Varipoika @notamused @b0nnie @doniider @cov @Binardown @Shpee @Cerion @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @OverlordFreya @Aushi @ofMontreal @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Vertigris @GlaxusPlaxus @WingedSnake @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @mazurkas @gardener @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Glitterbottom @Mintso @iambickilometer @hellieace @Arah @Solinary @PuffinSalt @FrostNiskare @Xigerz @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @User9125 @tinkabelle @OpalPlaguestone @Endyr @Natron @winterchant @Kitava @Denyzia @Aerondight @hydde @galaxytherobin @mothshake @venvi @sallow @CanisAlbus @Arborpunk @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @Voronok @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Nourish @Atavistic @Pedge @Atsumi @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @StannyWolfie @CrowleyGhost @ItMeansHope @Asra9 @eternatus @Skaimoo @hat17 @Pumpcat @Killunia @Spinyax @Altassar @xXShiverXx @Icystorm @SilverBelle @Raevus @Mintso @Andraya @Vrtra @Doomslayer @Riimi @Artorias @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @astraltremor @KiteM @burial @kkertas @pouchipouchi @Lompy @DannaSukaira @Rainbowlight @Raan @Turquai @Amayai @peepsnibbles @orangesunrise @LudSa @caathedral @Mystel @Empyreal @DannaSukaira @Denutena @say10 @Paintra @MoonMelodies @trashsiren @Elaryi @pouchipoichi @nephelle @nephelle @SleepyDrago @aypapi @137 @Lyudmila @arlyn @robinchan33 @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Diamondbacked @plaguenurse @BunnySox @LCK @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @Rolyo @luxlustravi @Hnai @Kiipho @Lurkingbullfox @Mystel @ptarmigan @Kymris @Fletchling @eldrvtch @Tordue @ProbablySkeletor @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @TheFloofyPupper @nebulova @Tuberose @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Solarvul @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @mPhish @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @pouchipouchi @rainbowometal @Seabi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Witheren @Rubaiyat @sighborgs @Luminamorte @Shyia @Hirrrio @TrivialArmor @metus @sheppo @WetDragon @Grox @zeeboot @fling @TypeFull @henituse @Reigaia @glittercorns @FeatherFace @alixander @Kadvan @LunaWard @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @NocturnalLegends @NocturnalLegends @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @Wardove @Tynethyne @Hahoe @Sucrose @coldcult @SINISTAR @crowvidae @Hasufel @Meanderlin @smolelf @Ivita @brevityis @Beruga @Nuthatch @slaytheist @4walls @ScaleyRedSi @Museum @RavenHaywire @hakusen @Moirli @Coward @hasoyi @auctions/offers, resell, joke/meme, pride, vaporwave @ale @Zelophehad @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @sinha27 @137 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @Lokey @honour @Impavid @wolfbutterfly42 @LSparrow @emyon @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @pouchipouchi @Marshsiren @decays @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @Paganism @Butcherbaby @TheTokenBrit @Ashwini @kola21 @noxeyes @JackiLynx @wanderingworlds @JackieHinny @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @addams @pouchipouchi @137 @Dakkokki @KingTulip @Refractor @Syrnaxi @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @YUNLING @YUNLING @Necralisk @Urza @Velkhana @almosteverything @FusionBoltzGX @Missed @Scent @larkspurlux @Kirmon64 @ruijuun @pouchipouchi @Rifter @Waleskayu @WarriorSong @Xenokiin @Dragonfrosts @grr @yik @emeritus @heycharlie @Dragongirl00100 @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @parxboiz

If anyone gets miss-pinged or even double-, then I apologize in advance! Have a good night

May the gods have mercy on me and my first pre-order spreadsheet XD

What no I didn't forget my own General Pinglist even though this probably isn't y'all's style but that's fine, everything's fine hahaha:

@ProHomo57 @yumehisakawa @findingpears @arsenicxx
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56