Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56
@CannedBeans caught me right before bedtime lol, here ya go! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722512456756232275/765819247870869534/AW_preview.png[/img]
@CannedBeans caught me right before bedtime lol, here ya go!

AW_preview.png
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

I love it! Pleas add me to the pre-order list I think I have to get it now! :)
@PlatonicPluto

I love it! Pleas add me to the pre-order list I think I have to get it now! :)
xcyUiLb.png ljTSTgD.gif] k2oor6F.png
@CannedBeans Sure thing! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Added!
@CannedBeans Sure thing!

Added!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@GarbagePal still waiting on you to send your pre-order gems for Neon Sol, 425 via PMs, CR, or whatever you prefer. Tomorrow's the last day before a week has passed, which is my limit for silent/automatic holds, so even if you can't afford it I'd appreciate being informed! ^^

Edit: In most cases I won't be able to afford filling in any missing slots, but for this one I fortunately have enough. You can buy a copy via PA or CR once printed since you've been so busy, but that also has a week limit on it; once a week has past, it goes to the Inventory and your order canceled to keep things from clogging up
@GarbagePal still waiting on you to send your pre-order gems for Neon Sol, 425 via PMs, CR, or whatever you prefer. Tomorrow's the last day before a week has passed, which is my limit for silent/automatic holds, so even if you can't afford it I'd appreciate being informed! ^^

Edit: In most cases I won't be able to afford filling in any missing slots, but for this one I fortunately have enough. You can buy a copy via PA or CR once printed since you've been so busy, but that also has a week limit on it; once a week has past, it goes to the Inventory and your order canceled to keep things from clogging up
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto
Could I be added to the list for a potential reprint of bi the moons?
@PlatonicPluto
Could I be added to the list for a potential reprint of bi the moons?
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather sure thing!

Added!
@BlueJaysFeather sure thing!

Added!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto Hello, am I able to get a slot for Rubrumi please? It's so gorgeous!!
@PlatonicPluto Hello, am I able to get a slot for Rubrumi please? It's so gorgeous!!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears Yes you can! Glad you like it ^^

Added!
@findingpears Yes you can! Glad you like it ^^

Added!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto Thank you very much! Can I just check I've understood your rules right; will you ping when you want payment to be sent? Or would you prefer it sent now?
Also, could I please be added to your general pinglist ^^
@PlatonicPluto Thank you very much! Can I just check I've understood your rules right; will you ping when you want payment to be sent? Or would you prefer it sent now?
Also, could I please be added to your general pinglist ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
You can send it early if you want or need to set the dedicated amount aside, but I'll still ping once we have enough people signed up to send in their payments so that the blueprint can be purchased; I don't click accept on the payments until everyone signed up has sent theirs (the time limit is set to 1 week currently), and you can send it via PMs, CR, whatever you prefer

And sure thing @findingpears ^^
You can send it early if you want or need to set the dedicated amount aside, but I'll still ping once we have enough people signed up to send in their payments so that the blueprint can be purchased; I don't click accept on the payments until everyone signed up has sent theirs (the time limit is set to 1 week currently), and you can send it via PMs, CR, whatever you prefer

And sure thing @findingpears ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56