Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@PlatonicPluto I added myself for g/eggs if that's okay! Is it 2 eggs/400g if split in the middle? Thank you :) <3 The skin is gorgeous!! And considering picking up mischief's night because ;-; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=43663724&itemid=50477&auth=f6e4877da4235dad0eb5309dd8d7cd28d5529b42&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@PlatonicPluto I added myself for g/eggs if that's okay! Is it 2 eggs/400g if split in the middle? Thank you :) <3

The skin is gorgeous!! And considering picking up mischief's night because ;-;

skin?did=43663724&itemid=50477&auth=f6e4877da4235dad0eb5309dd8d7cd28d5529b42&dummyext=prev.png
@witchofthewilds Yep, and works for me! I'll need the gems first to ensure the run is covered, then we can do a 2-way CR for your copy once printed-- or if you're worried about not being able to hold onto your eggs, then you can 1-way me like Valdra did (same memo for anyone else who wants to pay in eggs btw!)

And oh my goooossshhh that's so pretty :0
@witchofthewilds Yep, and works for me! I'll need the gems first to ensure the run is covered, then we can do a 2-way CR for your copy once printed-- or if you're worried about not being able to hold onto your eggs, then you can 1-way me like Valdra did (same memo for anyone else who wants to pay in eggs btw!)

And oh my goooossshhh that's so pretty :0
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto

Perfect!! I'll send the gems and eggs now to be safe c:
@PlatonicPluto

Perfect!! I'll send the gems and eggs now to be safe c:
@PlatonicPluto
i have put my self down for a copy of Spiraling Singularity
i am now going to send over my payment eggs
@PlatonicPluto
i have put my self down for a copy of Spiraling Singularity
i am now going to send over my payment eggs
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
Just a note to myself since I have not been back at my computer yet to update the spreadsheet, but have received payments from both users above!
Just a note to myself since I have not been back at my computer yet to update the spreadsheet, but have received payments from both users above!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Tired and on mobile, will update spreadsheet after sleep. Just notes for self Tto keep me accountable during the tail-end of the holidays lol

Gilded Singularity: Printed

moonsteeth: done
Anomalies: pending
Thunderbird21: done
witchofthewilds: done
MasakiSaphir: done
Bufftuffandfluff: done
Gormanghaste: done

Remaining copy: AH

Spiraling Singularity: Printed

moonsteeth: PA
valdra: done
Glacecakes: PA
fearlord: done
Tired and on mobile, will update spreadsheet after sleep. Just notes for self Tto keep me accountable during the tail-end of the holidays lol

Gilded Singularity: Printed

moonsteeth: done
Anomalies: pending
Thunderbird21: done
witchofthewilds: done
MasakiSaphir: done
Bufftuffandfluff: done
Gormanghaste: done

Remaining copy: AH

Spiraling Singularity: Printed

moonsteeth: PA
valdra: done