Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Kuro
Waking from his nap, he noticed quite a few dragons had appeared at the lake. He folded his massive wings and stood. He had to go find Sinderse anyway. The elders wouldn't like if he lost his step brother. Wandering away from the stone slab was difficult, Kuro was so tired from traveling. He neared the lake and saw so many other dragons that it nearly overwhelmed him. Taking notice that Sinderse was among them he decided to walk around on his own. His step brother would do fine here; he on the other hand tended to be a bit more anti-social than Sinderse.

Kuro turned away from his brother and walked further down the shoreline. As he walked he came across a beautifully colored Mirror (Vitani). He noticed she was looking at the large group of dragons, "Feeling lonely?" he asked as he walked closer to where she was standing.

@CrystalDragon

Sinderse

He flew over to the large group of dragons and waved to them all, "Hello!" He sat nearby quietly. Truth be known, he was a little nervous. This is his first real trip away from his clan.
Kuro
Waking from his nap, he noticed quite a few dragons had appeared at the lake. He folded his massive wings and stood. He had to go find Sinderse anyway. The elders wouldn't like if he lost his step brother. Wandering away from the stone slab was difficult, Kuro was so tired from traveling. He neared the lake and saw so many other dragons that it nearly overwhelmed him. Taking notice that Sinderse was among them he decided to walk around on his own. His step brother would do fine here; he on the other hand tended to be a bit more anti-social than Sinderse.

Kuro turned away from his brother and walked further down the shoreline. As he walked he came across a beautifully colored Mirror (Vitani). He noticed she was looking at the large group of dragons, "Feeling lonely?" he asked as he walked closer to where she was standing.

@CrystalDragon

Sinderse

He flew over to the large group of dragons and waved to them all, "Hello!" He sat nearby quietly. Truth be known, he was a little nervous. This is his first real trip away from his clan.
QfISK3c.png
((Amunet has found a wildclaw mate, though she will be available again in 20 days. I don't know if that's okay with people or if I should pull her out of the RP. @Maus ))
((Amunet has found a wildclaw mate, though she will be available again in 20 days. I don't know if that's okay with people or if I should pull her out of the RP. @Maus ))
(( @Sidious That would be totally up to you! You could always find a future mate here if you'd like, or you could pull her out. It's your decision. ^^ ))
(( @Sidious That would be totally up to you! You could always find a future mate here if you'd like, or you could pull her out. It's your decision. ^^ ))
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
(@Sidious I'm fine with yous staying in.
@CrystalDragon You are right I am truly sorry. I will monitor my posts better. In all honesty I was planning on courting your dragon ever since I read her post as punk rock renegade. Indeed I was worried my post was too long otherwise it would have been in the last one. Though it appears my post has come to late and she already has some attention...shall I still send my courtier? *smirk* Sadly I would have loved to have a little rebel for her to commiserate with but Dramule just isn't in this rp )

Assona stares off into the distance too distracted to notice the spiral climbing the fin spines on his elongated neck. "Hey there big guy~" A green eye peers into the guardian's. Lilia's voice is the creepiest smoky tones she can mustard in her recovering state. Startled out of his wits the the Guardian thrashes in a futile attempt to remove what is warped around his neck.

Lilia's laughter chimes clear through the air. Crystal clear and highly irritating to the crouch blue figure.

Fel decides to end the fun to prevent further dislodgement form his perch by sinking sharp claws into the tender flesh beneath him.

Stifling a scream of agony Assona simply sinks to the ground and refuses to move for a moment of rest.

Moment over Assona fan's his massive thirteen meter wingspan to it's full length. "Lilia, Be gone! Apologize to the Ridgeback you nearly crashed into."

"Okay!" She flies off excitedly towards the red ridgeback..

" Fel! Go find another to speak with."
"Eyeing that young female?" Fel's tone is anything but plesant.
"She's too young for me." The speckled dragon passes.
"SO you rather she be used and find out the hard way?"
"I-NO." Assona shakes himself.
"Then go talk to her." Fel flies of to position himself on full view on a boulder partially embbed in the lake. Fanning his wings they glimmer with the almost shimmer of genes. {There Assona, this is all I am good for, a doll for show, now go have fun.}

@Maus
-Lilia-

The spiral curls her way towards the Ridgeback settling in front of the gargantuan creature she, in curl, barley larger than his head. "Hello." Her tiny slinkied (like a slinky) form awaits notice. Large Wind clan green eyes watch in massive expansion. "I am sorry for nearly colliding with you." Fingers shuffle upon her bands of wound scaled body little tail flicking. In typical spiral fashion she has millions of questions none of which can be stated, {His nose! His NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE} yet.

-Marta-

Marta chuckles he did not miss the way she settled into him, shied about to her reserved posture. {So cute. I chose a good one this.} "A worrier gentleman. You overestimate me, my dear." The male eases into the flow of conversation. "I am her to charm a lovely lady and have her for as long as she will have me be it a night or a decade or till the day I pass into the eternal winds...As for the others. I can only guess, though will if you wish it." He notices her chill. {She's so small.} "..Ah chill? well." Marta fans and flaps his tattered wings. "I cannot provide much cover with these though you are more than welcome to find warmth by my side. We are a rather robust breed, not fat just thick so I may be sadly lacking the squishyness you seek...I am several degrees warmer than the average dragon though? We are like hardy pot bellied furnaces." More laughter comes form this. "Enough I talk to much. I'll be more than happy to accompany to to the center shrine or perhaps we could seek cover in the woods? Mayhaps a cave?"
(@Sidious I'm fine with yous staying in.
@CrystalDragon You are right I am truly sorry. I will monitor my posts better. In all honesty I was planning on courting your dragon ever since I read her post as punk rock renegade. Indeed I was worried my post was too long otherwise it would have been in the last one. Though it appears my post has come to late and she already has some attention...shall I still send my courtier? *smirk* Sadly I would have loved to have a little rebel for her to commiserate with but Dramule just isn't in this rp )

Assona stares off into the distance too distracted to notice the spiral climbing the fin spines on his elongated neck. "Hey there big guy~" A green eye peers into the guardian's. Lilia's voice is the creepiest smoky tones she can mustard in her recovering state. Startled out of his wits the the Guardian thrashes in a futile attempt to remove what is warped around his neck.

Lilia's laughter chimes clear through the air. Crystal clear and highly irritating to the crouch blue figure.

Fel decides to end the fun to prevent further dislodgement form his perch by sinking sharp claws into the tender flesh beneath him.

Stifling a scream of agony Assona simply sinks to the ground and refuses to move for a moment of rest.

Moment over Assona fan's his massive thirteen meter wingspan to it's full length. "Lilia, Be gone! Apologize to the Ridgeback you nearly crashed into."

"Okay!" She flies off excitedly towards the red ridgeback..

" Fel! Go find another to speak with."
"Eyeing that young female?" Fel's tone is anything but plesant.
"She's too young for me." The speckled dragon passes.
"SO you rather she be used and find out the hard way?"
"I-NO." Assona shakes himself.
"Then go talk to her." Fel flies of to position himself on full view on a boulder partially embbed in the lake. Fanning his wings they glimmer with the almost shimmer of genes. {There Assona, this is all I am good for, a doll for show, now go have fun.}

@Maus
-Lilia-

The spiral curls her way towards the Ridgeback settling in front of the gargantuan creature she, in curl, barley larger than his head. "Hello." Her tiny slinkied (like a slinky) form awaits notice. Large Wind clan green eyes watch in massive expansion. "I am sorry for nearly colliding with you." Fingers shuffle upon her bands of wound scaled body little tail flicking. In typical spiral fashion she has millions of questions none of which can be stated, {His nose! His NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE} yet.

-Marta-

Marta chuckles he did not miss the way she settled into him, shied about to her reserved posture. {So cute. I chose a good one this.} "A worrier gentleman. You overestimate me, my dear." The male eases into the flow of conversation. "I am her to charm a lovely lady and have her for as long as she will have me be it a night or a decade or till the day I pass into the eternal winds...As for the others. I can only guess, though will if you wish it." He notices her chill. {She's so small.} "..Ah chill? well." Marta fans and flaps his tattered wings. "I cannot provide much cover with these though you are more than welcome to find warmth by my side. We are a rather robust breed, not fat just thick so I may be sadly lacking the squishyness you seek...I am several degrees warmer than the average dragon though? We are like hardy pot bellied furnaces." More laughter comes form this. "Enough I talk to much. I'll be more than happy to accompany to to the center shrine or perhaps we could seek cover in the woods? Mayhaps a cave?"
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
((@Ragnaroc - Psh, go right ahead! Competition makes for a better rp x3))
@Raksha18

Vitani

The little mirror about jumped out of her skin as the dark colored guardian spoke behind her. She had been so focused on the other dragons that she didn't hear him sneak up behind her, though with his large size she couldn't figure out how that happened. She turned her gaze onto his dark body and for a moment couldn't help but think about her father and older brother. His scales reminded her of the two dragons in her life who truly made her feel safe. Her second thought was his sheer size. His body was much larger then that of her fathers and twice the size of her brothers.

She realized for a moment that she hesitated a little too long. Her sister had told her to show no weakness in front of other dragons, especially males. She merely settled back down on the grass and turned her gaze back to the other dragons. "Me? Alone? Ha! I live to be alone."

I took her a moment to realize what she just said and she mentally facepalmed--er--faceclawed(?) herself. "Not what I meant! I meant I'm...er... Names Vitani! But you can call me Ani."
((@Ragnaroc - Psh, go right ahead! Competition makes for a better rp x3))
@Raksha18

Vitani

The little mirror about jumped out of her skin as the dark colored guardian spoke behind her. She had been so focused on the other dragons that she didn't hear him sneak up behind her, though with his large size she couldn't figure out how that happened. She turned her gaze onto his dark body and for a moment couldn't help but think about her father and older brother. His scales reminded her of the two dragons in her life who truly made her feel safe. Her second thought was his sheer size. His body was much larger then that of her fathers and twice the size of her brothers.

She realized for a moment that she hesitated a little too long. Her sister had told her to show no weakness in front of other dragons, especially males. She merely settled back down on the grass and turned her gaze back to the other dragons. "Me? Alone? Ha! I live to be alone."

I took her a moment to realize what she just said and she mentally facepalmed--er--faceclawed(?) herself. "Not what I meant! I meant I'm...er... Names Vitani! But you can call me Ani."
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
(@CrystalDragon , I will do this only once as a confirmation. Should I ping you for things that indirectly effect your dragon, like this next post.)

Assona settles in the grass and laves the little puncture wounds in his wing with a startlingly red tongue. He was in sight of the little mirror now. {She seems engaged...I shouldn't approach. It is only for her well being I watch. She is too young for me. I should seek another.} But he doesn't, he continues to sit in the chill wind, miserable every now and again tearing his gaze from the couple to view the others and fabricating more excuses as to why he should vacate from his spot.
(@CrystalDragon , I will do this only once as a confirmation. Should I ping you for things that indirectly effect your dragon, like this next post.)

Assona settles in the grass and laves the little puncture wounds in his wing with a startlingly red tongue. He was in sight of the little mirror now. {She seems engaged...I shouldn't approach. It is only for her well being I watch. She is too young for me. I should seek another.} But he doesn't, he continues to sit in the chill wind, miserable every now and again tearing his gaze from the couple to view the others and fabricating more excuses as to why he should vacate from his spot.
Forest

She looked up seeing the male tundra and ducked seeing him. She gave a smiled and watched him "Oh no i'm fine. Are you ok?". She swam to shore and layed down her findings and sat washing them carefully. She looked at each one carefully and smiled, she took her hammer and twirled it then slammed it down smashing the clam she a found and searched the remains.

Angel
Angel sprawled out beside the lake resting, she closed her eyes and let out a sigh as the cool breeze hit her back. She flicked her tail and dipped it in the cool water and twirled around.

((@Raksha18))
Forest

She looked up seeing the male tundra and ducked seeing him. She gave a smiled and watched him "Oh no i'm fine. Are you ok?". She swam to shore and layed down her findings and sat washing them carefully. She looked at each one carefully and smiled, she took her hammer and twirled it then slammed it down smashing the clam she a found and searched the remains.

Angel
Angel sprawled out beside the lake resting, she closed her eyes and let out a sigh as the cool breeze hit her back. She flicked her tail and dipped it in the cool water and twirled around.

((@Raksha18))
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
((@Maus @ Ragnaroc Okay, thanks, I will continue to post with Amunet. She has some beautiful hatchlings, if you want to see an example of what they'd be like X3))

Amunet smiled at his good nature, liking that he was humble about his manners. It always made her mad when Edward just gave a dragon a sideways glance and a toothy grin, immediately getting the attention he so craved. But on the other claw, she knew him quite better than most. Either way, he wasn't here now to judge her or the dragon she chose...!
"C-charm a lady, yes? You have such a way with words," the Spiral said in slight nervousness, cheeks feeling warm with embarrassment. Here was a male dragon, giving her attention and she could barely keep up a brave face! The thought of Edward coming down to shove her at males openly made her shake her head, flicking her tongue. No way was she going to give up now...!
"O-oh, you are not fat at all, merely stout, yes. That is a good description, though, very visual!" She could't help but laugh genuinely with him, the tension leaving her slowly. Okay, she could do this, he wasn't being demanding or forward...
"I would love to visit the shrine, first. If that's okay with you. I owe a lot to the Windsinger and would like to pay my respects," She gave a tilt of her head, blinking up at the Snapper before gently walking by him with a wing spread to brush against his side. Tucking it back against her, Amunet lead the way to the shrine, excited jitters running through her. This was nice, she could do this! Marta was... a nice choice...
"Oh, I am here for a similar reason..." She didn't know how to explain, so trailed off as they came upon the shrine, bowing her head in respect to the Gods.
((@Maus @ Ragnaroc Okay, thanks, I will continue to post with Amunet. She has some beautiful hatchlings, if you want to see an example of what they'd be like X3))

Amunet smiled at his good nature, liking that he was humble about his manners. It always made her mad when Edward just gave a dragon a sideways glance and a toothy grin, immediately getting the attention he so craved. But on the other claw, she knew him quite better than most. Either way, he wasn't here now to judge her or the dragon she chose...!
"C-charm a lady, yes? You have such a way with words," the Spiral said in slight nervousness, cheeks feeling warm with embarrassment. Here was a male dragon, giving her attention and she could barely keep up a brave face! The thought of Edward coming down to shove her at males openly made her shake her head, flicking her tongue. No way was she going to give up now...!
"O-oh, you are not fat at all, merely stout, yes. That is a good description, though, very visual!" She could't help but laugh genuinely with him, the tension leaving her slowly. Okay, she could do this, he wasn't being demanding or forward...
"I would love to visit the shrine, first. If that's okay with you. I owe a lot to the Windsinger and would like to pay my respects," She gave a tilt of her head, blinking up at the Snapper before gently walking by him with a wing spread to brush against his side. Tucking it back against her, Amunet lead the way to the shrine, excited jitters running through her. This was nice, she could do this! Marta was... a nice choice...
"Oh, I am here for a similar reason..." She didn't know how to explain, so trailed off as they came upon the shrine, bowing her head in respect to the Gods.
((@Ragnaroc - Nope, it's the Guardian. The tundra is Sinderse. And I'm fine with being pinged when it concerns my dragon, I just got annoyed when the couple across the lake decided to ping me too x3 ))
((@Ragnaroc - Nope, it's the Guardian. The tundra is Sinderse. And I'm fine with being pinged when it concerns my dragon, I just got annoyed when the couple across the lake decided to ping me too x3 ))
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@CrystalDragon yep you are right, that makes sense, Kuro means black, well your Mirror is quite the fancy, man I keep forgetting just how massive guardian's are, I'll delete that and this after I know you have got the post, maybe we should pm?
@CrystalDragon yep you are right, that makes sense, Kuro means black, well your Mirror is quite the fancy, man I keep forgetting just how massive guardian's are, I'll delete that and this after I know you have got the post, maybe we should pm?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11