Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(( As @Ragnaroc pointed out, I need to be clear about the closed apps. Current players may add as many characters as they want, but we aren't accepting players at the moment. So add as many characters as you'd like! ^^ ))

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Adionus @Astrology

Lumisade
The pale Mirror suddenly became nervous as the much larger dragon approached her. Had she actually attracted a male's attention? No, it couldn't be!

Her hopes were diminished as she heard the male's question. He was simply in need of direction, nothing more. She sighed internally, her heart rate slowing back down to its normal rate. She cleared her throat before speaking. "You are in the valley, the center of the land. The shrine over there is dedicated to the divines, all dragons may come and go as they please. The hunting grounds are full of elk, if you're into that sort of hunting. They're just south of here," she answered calmly. Her ruby eyes looked up at the male innocently, hoping that her answer was what he was looking for.

But maybe this dragon could possibly have feelings towards her. She shook off the thought. It was much, much too early.

Lucifer
With the returning swat from the Wildclaw, Lucifer spat a gnarly wad of Plaguelike substance towards him. Petty creature he was! Lucifer snorted and watched the lake, and noticed a very bright pink Snapper. He smiled a toothy grin as he noticed a possible confrontation beginning to arise. He sat back on his haunches in the cool water, observing the current verbal war.
(( As @Ragnaroc pointed out, I need to be clear about the closed apps. Current players may add as many characters as they want, but we aren't accepting players at the moment. So add as many characters as you'd like! ^^ ))

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Adionus @Astrology

Lumisade
The pale Mirror suddenly became nervous as the much larger dragon approached her. Had she actually attracted a male's attention? No, it couldn't be!

Her hopes were diminished as she heard the male's question. He was simply in need of direction, nothing more. She sighed internally, her heart rate slowing back down to its normal rate. She cleared her throat before speaking. "You are in the valley, the center of the land. The shrine over there is dedicated to the divines, all dragons may come and go as they please. The hunting grounds are full of elk, if you're into that sort of hunting. They're just south of here," she answered calmly. Her ruby eyes looked up at the male innocently, hoping that her answer was what he was looking for.

But maybe this dragon could possibly have feelings towards her. She shook off the thought. It was much, much too early.

Lucifer
With the returning swat from the Wildclaw, Lucifer spat a gnarly wad of Plaguelike substance towards him. Petty creature he was! Lucifer snorted and watched the lake, and noticed a very bright pink Snapper. He smiled a toothy grin as he noticed a possible confrontation beginning to arise. He sat back on his haunches in the cool water, observing the current verbal war.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
(Which Spiral is Rohan talking to, their are two? Well three now (I will get Lilia's profile up in a second, it will be on the first page I think, with the others,I believe she will be my last entry unless someone see's a dragon in my den they particularly want me to enter. In that case PM me and I will consider the request.

Also Dragon thoughts {are in these parenthases} I will change that if you like, it's just the format I am used to. ))

Marta’s lips part but a new voice interjects to all in hearing range above the clearing.

“Hey!!!!!!!!!! HEY, Guys wait up!!” A thin shadow appears in the sky above then disappears to a pinpoint.

Assona’s head jerks up at the faint yet familiar voice. {Oh no, Oh Good Den Father Faust WHY in Windseeker’s name did you send her after us?}

Fel’s fingers remove then adjust and clutch tightly to Assona, his (Fel’s) body seeming to half in size as he withdraws into himself with a look of extreme discomfort, preparation as the pinpoint begins to widen with the Spiral’s dive. {No~} Is all his mind can moan.

Lilia(Lily-ah)arrives like an anvil to a piano, not actually crashing into guardian, like her flight pattern would suggest but whirling several eccentric circles around him before shooting off towards the lake laughing all the while.
Her lungs fill with clean crisp air as she explodes forward like some hyper-fushion of a corkscrew and sidewinder given a triple shot of espresso and having suddenly sprouted wings. She bends up as she reaches the water’s, body now completely upside down and if not for her flexibility headed in the opposite direction. As it stands flexibility winds out, twisting out of her upended flight she rocket towards the form of Marta who extends a spotted tangerine wing to both guard his newest acquaintance and redirect the spiral.
Like an unexpected blockade to an off ramp, Lilia take the blockade’s redirection with roller-coaster turn. Her large eyes expand even further as this turn brings her rapidly towards massive red wall (Lucifer). Ninety degrees straight up she banks less than a yard from the dragon and disappears into the sky...

Moments later in a repeat to the first assault she plunges downward toward her guardian companion except this time she collides(with minimal force) twining herself with his neck and sagging abruptly limp. The entire incident lasted no more than twenty seconds.

Marta winces once hearing the thump of the collision but not daring to look back (first rule of charming a dragoness: keep eye contact when she asks you something) and not desiring to with the beauty before him. Appearing otherwise completely unphased the Snapper and continues as if the twelve second disaster had not just occurred. {Lil if you just ruined my chances I swear-} The torn tangerine blockade slowly folds back against its owner. “I am truly sorry for that startling event.” His voice drips with concern peridot eyes soften in worry. “I swear I will not allow inference of that nature again.” It is a sincere apology. “Ms. Amunet-” Marta pauses as the phrase rolls of his tongue,tone whispery with reverence. Regaining himself the bull continues in confident, playful timbre. “Those-” His head briefly tips back, eyes not leaving the midnight dragoness. Are my companions. The big guy is Assona, a bit odd but overall a good dragon, very loyal, the little blue one is Fel, he’s antisocial and is rather unhappy to be here. He is also Assona’s Charge so has no say in the matter.....the spiral is Lilia. Shhhe’ssss-”he searches his brain for the correct none offensive word to describe the female. {Eccentric? No, Crazy? No, Energetic...maybe..Ah!} “-a firecracker as you can no doubt tell. I-” The large Snapper bows his head. “-am Marta, son of Hachi, an excellent mechanist though we hail from a line of great warriors...I like to think I uphold our family’s blood trait. Especially now that I have found a princess so worth fighting for.” His eyes twinkle with this added sentiment. Though eager to ask of her lineage, history could be a hit or miss topic and a miss was not acceptable. “How do you fair today? A bit of a chill I suppose....I have not seen you here often, do you frequent these lands?”

(Which Spiral is Rohan talking to, their are two? Well three now (I will get Lilia's profile up in a second, it will be on the first page I think, with the others,I believe she will be my last entry unless someone see's a dragon in my den they particularly want me to enter. In that case PM me and I will consider the request.

Also Dragon thoughts {are in these parenthases} I will change that if you like, it's just the format I am used to. ))

Marta’s lips part but a new voice interjects to all in hearing range above the clearing.

“Hey!!!!!!!!!! HEY, Guys wait up!!” A thin shadow appears in the sky above then disappears to a pinpoint.

Assona’s head jerks up at the faint yet familiar voice. {Oh no, Oh Good Den Father Faust WHY in Windseeker’s name did you send her after us?}

Fel’s fingers remove then adjust and clutch tightly to Assona, his (Fel’s) body seeming to half in size as he withdraws into himself with a look of extreme discomfort, preparation as the pinpoint begins to widen with the Spiral’s dive. {No~} Is all his mind can moan.

Lilia(Lily-ah)arrives like an anvil to a piano, not actually crashing into guardian, like her flight pattern would suggest but whirling several eccentric circles around him before shooting off towards the lake laughing all the while.
Her lungs fill with clean crisp air as she explodes forward like some hyper-fushion of a corkscrew and sidewinder given a triple shot of espresso and having suddenly sprouted wings. She bends up as she reaches the water’s, body now completely upside down and if not for her flexibility headed in the opposite direction. As it stands flexibility winds out, twisting out of her upended flight she rocket towards the form of Marta who extends a spotted tangerine wing to both guard his newest acquaintance and redirect the spiral.
Like an unexpected blockade to an off ramp, Lilia take the blockade’s redirection with roller-coaster turn. Her large eyes expand even further as this turn brings her rapidly towards massive red wall (Lucifer). Ninety degrees straight up she banks less than a yard from the dragon and disappears into the sky...

Moments later in a repeat to the first assault she plunges downward toward her guardian companion except this time she collides(with minimal force) twining herself with his neck and sagging abruptly limp. The entire incident lasted no more than twenty seconds.

Marta winces once hearing the thump of the collision but not daring to look back (first rule of charming a dragoness: keep eye contact when she asks you something) and not desiring to with the beauty before him. Appearing otherwise completely unphased the Snapper and continues as if the twelve second disaster had not just occurred. {Lil if you just ruined my chances I swear-} The torn tangerine blockade slowly folds back against its owner. “I am truly sorry for that startling event.” His voice drips with concern peridot eyes soften in worry. “I swear I will not allow inference of that nature again.” It is a sincere apology. “Ms. Amunet-” Marta pauses as the phrase rolls of his tongue,tone whispery with reverence. Regaining himself the bull continues in confident, playful timbre. “Those-” His head briefly tips back, eyes not leaving the midnight dragoness. Are my companions. The big guy is Assona, a bit odd but overall a good dragon, very loyal, the little blue one is Fel, he’s antisocial and is rather unhappy to be here. He is also Assona’s Charge so has no say in the matter.....the spiral is Lilia. Shhhe’ssss-”he searches his brain for the correct none offensive word to describe the female. {Eccentric? No, Crazy? No, Energetic...maybe..Ah!} “-a firecracker as you can no doubt tell. I-” The large Snapper bows his head. “-am Marta, son of Hachi, an excellent mechanist though we hail from a line of great warriors...I like to think I uphold our family’s blood trait. Especially now that I have found a princess so worth fighting for.” His eyes twinkle with this added sentiment. Though eager to ask of her lineage, history could be a hit or miss topic and a miss was not acceptable. “How do you fair today? A bit of a chill I suppose....I have not seen you here often, do you frequent these lands?”

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Smite

"Oh!" He looked in the direction he took for south, nostrils flaring out as he tried to catch any scent in the air. He was too far away so he could only tell of the dragon near him, the grass and very faintly other dragons nearby when the air shifted mid-sniff. "Thank you; been lost for a bit and I don't want to return empty-clawed." He chuckles quietly, flexing his claws in the dirt. "...That was a bad joke, sorry."

He turned and started to walk in the southern direction before catching himself and turning back around towards the mirror. "Oh! I'm Smite, by the way. Thank you again."

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Maus@Astrology

(Off to bed for me, I'll post a bit later tomorrow!))
Smite

"Oh!" He looked in the direction he took for south, nostrils flaring out as he tried to catch any scent in the air. He was too far away so he could only tell of the dragon near him, the grass and very faintly other dragons nearby when the air shifted mid-sniff. "Thank you; been lost for a bit and I don't want to return empty-clawed." He chuckles quietly, flexing his claws in the dirt. "...That was a bad joke, sorry."

He turned and started to walk in the southern direction before catching himself and turning back around towards the mirror. "Oh! I'm Smite, by the way. Thank you again."

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Maus@Astrology

(Off to bed for me, I'll post a bit later tomorrow!))
@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Astrology @Ragnaroc ((Goodnight @Adionus! ^^ ))

Lumisade
As the Ridgeback turned to leave, she was not surprised. He was purely interested in answers, nothing more. Or so she thought, when he craned his neck back to tell her his name. Smite. Such an odd, but fitting name.

That's when her mind sprung up an idea. Lumisade quickly trotted after the massive Ridgeback, plodding up to his side. She looked up at him, feeling suddenly inferior next to him. "Perhaps you could use a hunting partner? Some of the elk are too smart for a single attacker, they need an ambush to safely take them down," she suggested, her voice a bit shaky with nervousness.
@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Astrology @Ragnaroc ((Goodnight @Adionus! ^^ ))

Lumisade
As the Ridgeback turned to leave, she was not surprised. He was purely interested in answers, nothing more. Or so she thought, when he craned his neck back to tell her his name. Smite. Such an odd, but fitting name.

That's when her mind sprung up an idea. Lumisade quickly trotted after the massive Ridgeback, plodding up to his side. She looked up at him, feeling suddenly inferior next to him. "Perhaps you could use a hunting partner? Some of the elk are too smart for a single attacker, they need an ambush to safely take them down," she suggested, her voice a bit shaky with nervousness.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
Bubblegum
"Relax, Drogon dear," Bubble said with a sleepy yawn, rolling over to observe her clanmate and the mirror. "I do apologize for her behavior. She's a little...tempramental?"
Yeah, that sounded like a good word. Hopefully they wouldn't fight. That would be messy and annoying. She rolled over again to dip her feet in the water again, taking notice of the red ridgeback watching them from afar and giving him a sly smile. Was he looking for a show?

Drogon
"Hmmph."She flinched slightly when some water from his head dripped on her face. Drogon wasn't amused with this mirror's timid behavior or her clanmate's coddling. She was hoping to get him riled up!
"Not really," she said. "Came on this place accidentally. What's it to ya."

@Vader
@Maus

ooc: I should probably mention that I try to end Drogon's sentences with periods to convey that she speaks in a monotone !
Bubblegum
"Relax, Drogon dear," Bubble said with a sleepy yawn, rolling over to observe her clanmate and the mirror. "I do apologize for her behavior. She's a little...tempramental?"
Yeah, that sounded like a good word. Hopefully they wouldn't fight. That would be messy and annoying. She rolled over again to dip her feet in the water again, taking notice of the red ridgeback watching them from afar and giving him a sly smile. Was he looking for a show?

Drogon
"Hmmph."She flinched slightly when some water from his head dripped on her face. Drogon wasn't amused with this mirror's timid behavior or her clanmate's coddling. She was hoping to get him riled up!
"Not really," she said. "Came on this place accidentally. What's it to ya."

@Vader
@Maus

ooc: I should probably mention that I try to end Drogon's sentences with periods to convey that she speaks in a monotone !
Troopie

The pale mirror blinked at the pink Snapper, taking her in for a moment. "No need to apologize," he said, his ear flaps coming up as he looked back down at the fae.

"Accidently? It's a nice place to find by accident, I think," he said, looking around slowly. "Would you like to go to the shrine? You might as well since you are here. I could...I could come with you, too," he added, his ear flaps all the way up now and looking like rabbit ears.

He stood and spread his wings a little, his tail swishing slowly behind him. "I'm Troopie, by the way. It's nice to meet you," he added, sighing to himself because names usually came first, not later!

@Astrology
Troopie

The pale mirror blinked at the pink Snapper, taking her in for a moment. "No need to apologize," he said, his ear flaps coming up as he looked back down at the fae.

"Accidently? It's a nice place to find by accident, I think," he said, looking around slowly. "Would you like to go to the shrine? You might as well since you are here. I could...I could come with you, too," he added, his ear flaps all the way up now and looking like rabbit ears.

He stood and spread his wings a little, his tail swishing slowly behind him. "I'm Troopie, by the way. It's nice to meet you," he added, sighing to himself because names usually came first, not later!

@Astrology
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
Kanos

She had been eavesdropping on Amunet and Edward when she heard about the little 'meeting' spot that the spiral was to go to, looking for a temporary mate. Kanos was young still, but she was maturing and was worried about not getting the 'right' dragon for her first clutch... So, she followed after Amunet at a distance, wondering if her charge would be very mad at her for disobeying him... Sidious would understand! She just wanted to make him proud!
She had been given clear instructions on her mates, though, so she was sure of who she wanted, just not about how to get one. Once Amunet had drifted off her cloud and become engaged, Kanos deftly flew in a large, sweeping circle, high up enough not to be spotted yet but low enough for her to observe.
There were likely candidates amongst the crowd of dragons, but she was not so sure they would be able to keep up with her. Straightening her neck in an imposing manner, the Imperial stretched herself out to her full, intimidating length before suddenly tucking in her wings and diving into the nearest forest. There, she shifted her goggles off of her eyes and blinked lime green eyes out at the open field of dragons with a narrow look. Who to go to first?
There was an interesting Wildclaw near Amunet...

Amunet

"Oh-" Amunet paused as suddenly a brightly-colored spiral came out of nowhere, eyes widening as the dragon came hurdling towards her and this new ... friend? She wasn't sure yet, but she huddled against him in fear of getting hit by this strange newcomer, sighing when the snapper diverted her. Suddenly skirting back to her position in front of him, Amunet looked abashedly at the ground, smiling though at his concern. How nice, for some dragon to be concerned for her! Her eyes paused on each dragon as he introduced them, inclining her head to each as she learned about them. She laughed as he got to Lilia, smiling and nodding. Firecracker seemed appropriate somehow!
"Oh, a great compliment you give me, Marta! It is quite nice to meet a gentleman such as yourself," she said with an air of elegance, bowing her head a bit in shyness.
"It is slightly chilly, yes... I do not frequent this land, I was actually here to...." she stopped, shaking her head with an embarrassed laugh. How was she supposed to say she was looking for a ... mate?
"...uhm, what are you three...oh four, here for?"

@Ragnaroc
((Sorry CrystalDragon, I was just pinging everyone, since I was introducing my new character ;3;))
Kanos

She had been eavesdropping on Amunet and Edward when she heard about the little 'meeting' spot that the spiral was to go to, looking for a temporary mate. Kanos was young still, but she was maturing and was worried about not getting the 'right' dragon for her first clutch... So, she followed after Amunet at a distance, wondering if her charge would be very mad at her for disobeying him... Sidious would understand! She just wanted to make him proud!
She had been given clear instructions on her mates, though, so she was sure of who she wanted, just not about how to get one. Once Amunet had drifted off her cloud and become engaged, Kanos deftly flew in a large, sweeping circle, high up enough not to be spotted yet but low enough for her to observe.
There were likely candidates amongst the crowd of dragons, but she was not so sure they would be able to keep up with her. Straightening her neck in an imposing manner, the Imperial stretched herself out to her full, intimidating length before suddenly tucking in her wings and diving into the nearest forest. There, she shifted her goggles off of her eyes and blinked lime green eyes out at the open field of dragons with a narrow look. Who to go to first?
There was an interesting Wildclaw near Amunet...

Amunet

"Oh-" Amunet paused as suddenly a brightly-colored spiral came out of nowhere, eyes widening as the dragon came hurdling towards her and this new ... friend? She wasn't sure yet, but she huddled against him in fear of getting hit by this strange newcomer, sighing when the snapper diverted her. Suddenly skirting back to her position in front of him, Amunet looked abashedly at the ground, smiling though at his concern. How nice, for some dragon to be concerned for her! Her eyes paused on each dragon as he introduced them, inclining her head to each as she learned about them. She laughed as he got to Lilia, smiling and nodding. Firecracker seemed appropriate somehow!
"Oh, a great compliment you give me, Marta! It is quite nice to meet a gentleman such as yourself," she said with an air of elegance, bowing her head a bit in shyness.
"It is slightly chilly, yes... I do not frequent this land, I was actually here to...." she stopped, shaking her head with an embarrassed laugh. How was she supposed to say she was looking for a ... mate?
"...uhm, what are you three...oh four, here for?"

@Ragnaroc
((Sorry CrystalDragon, I was just pinging everyone, since I was introducing my new character ;3;))
Vitani

After a few minutes running up and down the shore line got extremely boring, especially considering she was by herself. Maybe she should have asked someone else to come with her so she could feel a little less... lonely. Even Tanya, that stuck up prissy princess, may have enjoyed the scenery after being dumped by her boyfriend for a younger fae. She looked up and say the sun was still far up in the sky. Her stomach gave a slight rumble but she wasn't quite hungry enough to dig into the rations she packed. Her gaze traveled back up the hill to the shrines. Maybe she would visit it. If anything she could go home and say she at least saw them.

She looked farther down the shore and rolled her eyes at all the dragons making googly eyes at each other. On the outside it seemed like she didn't care. On the inside she felt a pang of jealousy. It wasn't the prospect of love she wanted, it was the companionship with someone outside her clan. She sighed and started the walk up to the shrines.

((So I found it quite annoying that I was pinged several times, but not a single post was actually meant for me. I'd suggest pinging only people you are interacting with, please.))
Vitani

After a few minutes running up and down the shore line got extremely boring, especially considering she was by herself. Maybe she should have asked someone else to come with her so she could feel a little less... lonely. Even Tanya, that stuck up prissy princess, may have enjoyed the scenery after being dumped by her boyfriend for a younger fae. She looked up and say the sun was still far up in the sky. Her stomach gave a slight rumble but she wasn't quite hungry enough to dig into the rations she packed. Her gaze traveled back up the hill to the shrines. Maybe she would visit it. If anything she could go home and say she at least saw them.

She looked farther down the shore and rolled her eyes at all the dragons making googly eyes at each other. On the outside it seemed like she didn't care. On the inside she felt a pang of jealousy. It wasn't the prospect of love she wanted, it was the companionship with someone outside her clan. She sighed and started the walk up to the shrines.

((So I found it quite annoying that I was pinged several times, but not a single post was actually meant for me. I'd suggest pinging only people you are interacting with, please.))
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
Smite

He stopped moving (he hadn't gotten very far anyway; just a few steps away) when he heard her trot up to him, jumping slightly when she was right next to him. He had noticed before when he was still far away and simply looked at her after he landed, but now that she was close enough to touch he noticed that she had a very nice color to her. Despite his scale color, he liked blue a lot.

"Oh, uh... if you would want to help with my hunting then... uh, I guess I wouldn't object." He told her, nodding his big spikey head.

@Maus
Smite

He stopped moving (he hadn't gotten very far anyway; just a few steps away) when he heard her trot up to him, jumping slightly when she was right next to him. He had noticed before when he was still far away and simply looked at her after he landed, but now that she was close enough to touch he noticed that she had a very nice color to her. Despite his scale color, he liked blue a lot.

"Oh, uh... if you would want to help with my hunting then... uh, I guess I wouldn't object." He told her, nodding his big spikey head.

@Maus
(Sorry my alarm clock didn't ring, I'll be online around I want to 15 or six server time? Meaning about 6:30-7 on the east coast)
(Sorry my alarm clock didn't ring, I'll be online around I want to 15 or six server time? Meaning about 6:30-7 on the east coast)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11