Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
(@Sidious Sure, Marta is still determined to have her some day but I bet her hatchies are cute.)

Marta churrs inwardly and follows her with a shutter of zeal. He was about to make a comment in agreement to her description that he was the consistency of a lead barrel and not a pillow like most assumed. {Just drop dead adorable...still.} "Forgive my bluntness-" The shrine was a blurr in the distance. "-Your beauty is not the only reason I chose you." A wind rustles the autumn leaves. "You see I am a sucker for a damsel in distress and you my lady have the unmistakable air of a woman in woe. If I were to guess you man dumped you for someone he thought more radiant? Tell me when I'm getting close." A sad little smile wraps around his face.
(@Sidious Sure, Marta is still determined to have her some day but I bet her hatchies are cute.)

Marta churrs inwardly and follows her with a shutter of zeal. He was about to make a comment in agreement to her description that he was the consistency of a lead barrel and not a pillow like most assumed. {Just drop dead adorable...still.} "Forgive my bluntness-" The shrine was a blurr in the distance. "-Your beauty is not the only reason I chose you." A wind rustles the autumn leaves. "You see I am a sucker for a damsel in distress and you my lady have the unmistakable air of a woman in woe. If I were to guess you man dumped you for someone he thought more radiant? Tell me when I'm getting close." A sad little smile wraps around his face.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Kanos

The Imperial wanted to interrupt her clan-mate on her little 'date' with the snapper, but Kanos wasn't about to be rude. It seemed Amunet was actually functioning outside of the clan!
But could Kanos do the same?
She was young, inexperienced, but full of need to prove herself and excitement for new things! But most of all, she was afraid of disappointing her charge, Sidious... So, she had to do this right! Watching the going-ons from her little hiding spot at the edge of the forest, Kanos took in a deep breath, fire flickering from her mouth as she breathed out heavily. She reminded herself that she was a beautiful, impressive Imperial dragon and highly sought after!
With her head held up high, Kanos stepped out of the line of the trees and padded lightly towards the lake, not going towards anyone in particular, but letting herself be seen. Once she got to the edge of the lake, she pawed at it with one claw, then leaned down for a drink, watching every dragon close to her. Did she make the first move or would some dragon else?

@Ragnaroc

Amunet

The Spiral flicked her tongue out in an almost gape and half blushed at his compliment to her, looking down at the ground to stop herself. He was so nice and friendly, why couldn't most dragons be like him? At the reminder of why she was here, Amunet turned to look at him, eyes dropping for a moment at the mostly accurate description.
"Hmm, I-I suppose you are correct in a fashion... Edward and I had our first clutch together a moon ago, but he was fairly disappointed when all we got was one egg... But he was a beautiful spiral, our little Remington..." She snorted lowly, meeting Marta's eyes with her own large Windy greens. "It did not matter; Edward went out and found the beautiful little Ice pearlcatcher that he had a clutch with... She gave him three beautiful hatchlings as well," she blinked as she realized how much she spilled, but oddly feeling relieved. Something about Marta made her feel like she could actually talk.
"But Edward and I are not really ... apart, just that we see other dragons at this time. He's taking care of his hatchlings while I find ... someone as well," she explained the strange situation as best she could, at least, she hoped she did!
"B-but enough about that..." she started, turning to face the shrine again. "Let us keep going, yes?"
Kanos

The Imperial wanted to interrupt her clan-mate on her little 'date' with the snapper, but Kanos wasn't about to be rude. It seemed Amunet was actually functioning outside of the clan!
But could Kanos do the same?
She was young, inexperienced, but full of need to prove herself and excitement for new things! But most of all, she was afraid of disappointing her charge, Sidious... So, she had to do this right! Watching the going-ons from her little hiding spot at the edge of the forest, Kanos took in a deep breath, fire flickering from her mouth as she breathed out heavily. She reminded herself that she was a beautiful, impressive Imperial dragon and highly sought after!
With her head held up high, Kanos stepped out of the line of the trees and padded lightly towards the lake, not going towards anyone in particular, but letting herself be seen. Once she got to the edge of the lake, she pawed at it with one claw, then leaned down for a drink, watching every dragon close to her. Did she make the first move or would some dragon else?

@Ragnaroc

Amunet

The Spiral flicked her tongue out in an almost gape and half blushed at his compliment to her, looking down at the ground to stop herself. He was so nice and friendly, why couldn't most dragons be like him? At the reminder of why she was here, Amunet turned to look at him, eyes dropping for a moment at the mostly accurate description.
"Hmm, I-I suppose you are correct in a fashion... Edward and I had our first clutch together a moon ago, but he was fairly disappointed when all we got was one egg... But he was a beautiful spiral, our little Remington..." She snorted lowly, meeting Marta's eyes with her own large Windy greens. "It did not matter; Edward went out and found the beautiful little Ice pearlcatcher that he had a clutch with... She gave him three beautiful hatchlings as well," she blinked as she realized how much she spilled, but oddly feeling relieved. Something about Marta made her feel like she could actually talk.
"But Edward and I are not really ... apart, just that we see other dragons at this time. He's taking care of his hatchlings while I find ... someone as well," she explained the strange situation as best she could, at least, she hoped she did!
"B-but enough about that..." she started, turning to face the shrine again. "Let us keep going, yes?"
@CrystalDragon Just gonna ping you real quick to say I was sorry too about all the pings to you not concerning your dragons. I'm still new so I was just pinging everyone in the RP so that people could read the posts. xD Again, sorry.))
@CrystalDragon Just gonna ping you real quick to say I was sorry too about all the pings to you not concerning your dragons. I'm still new so I was just pinging everyone in the RP so that people could read the posts. xD Again, sorry.))
(( @CrystalDragon my apologies as well, I was pinging everyone to know that we had started. Won't happen again unless there is a large, mass update for everyone. ^^ ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
Her heart rate spiked when she heard Smite accept her suggestion. She had to trot along to match his pace, with her being incredibly smaller than her. If he was not interested in her enough romantically, she was overjoyed to at least have a friend. She sneaked a look in while they walked. Smite was a large, heavy built dragon with plenty of muscle. It must have come from the hunting he does. He also had an interesting coloring to his scales, which reminded her of old parchment.

Without turning to look at him, Lumisade decided to make some small talk during the journey to the south. "So where are you from, Smite?" she asked politely.
(( @CrystalDragon my apologies as well, I was pinging everyone to know that we had started. Won't happen again unless there is a large, mass update for everyone. ^^ ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
Her heart rate spiked when she heard Smite accept her suggestion. She had to trot along to match his pace, with her being incredibly smaller than her. If he was not interested in her enough romantically, she was overjoyed to at least have a friend. She sneaked a look in while they walked. Smite was a large, heavy built dragon with plenty of muscle. It must have come from the hunting he does. He also had an interesting coloring to his scales, which reminded her of old parchment.

Without turning to look at him, Lumisade decided to make some small talk during the journey to the south. "So where are you from, Smite?" she asked politely.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Sidious (Well you did kind of dropped her in front of me, I know this isn't going to result in a clutch because well she's an imp he's an ungened Fae why would you go with that? (I would for plot but I am crazy about my character stuff and don't expect you to feel this need) but it would be out of character notice notice her.)

Fel's head tips ever so slightly to the side still playing light off his angles and giving the appearance of water. He could have be the spirit of this lake with the way his scales match it sheen and color. Still as a stature yet coming to life, and idol in motion.

His wings ripple in a compulsive reaction to the newcomer and blue lips part as the tiny wave in his glossimire flesh reaches the tips in prefect wave arch. "Hello." Several mechanical angular cuts bring his head to an appropriate vector to view the Beautiful Imp sipping now two yards from him. His crests spread,shut and spread like the rapid motion of a paper fan, before they relax again. (This is a greeting similar to if you raised then open and closed your hand twice to someone)

-Marta-

"Did we ever stop?" Marta nods to the shrine now but a meter or two from them, a smile near smirk on his rock-like lips. "Hmm, Edward?...He does not know what he is missing....Do you believe he loves you?"

-Assona-

In one of his rare moments Assona notes Marta leading or well following his first pick towards a shrine. {By the Stars he works fast.}
@Sidious (Well you did kind of dropped her in front of me, I know this isn't going to result in a clutch because well she's an imp he's an ungened Fae why would you go with that? (I would for plot but I am crazy about my character stuff and don't expect you to feel this need) but it would be out of character notice notice her.)

Fel's head tips ever so slightly to the side still playing light off his angles and giving the appearance of water. He could have be the spirit of this lake with the way his scales match it sheen and color. Still as a stature yet coming to life, and idol in motion.

His wings ripple in a compulsive reaction to the newcomer and blue lips part as the tiny wave in his glossimire flesh reaches the tips in prefect wave arch. "Hello." Several mechanical angular cuts bring his head to an appropriate vector to view the Beautiful Imp sipping now two yards from him. His crests spread,shut and spread like the rapid motion of a paper fan, before they relax again. (This is a greeting similar to if you raised then open and closed your hand twice to someone)

-Marta-

"Did we ever stop?" Marta nods to the shrine now but a meter or two from them, a smile near smirk on his rock-like lips. "Hmm, Edward?...He does not know what he is missing....Do you believe he loves you?"

-Assona-

In one of his rare moments Assona notes Marta leading or well following his first pick towards a shrine. {By the Stars he works fast.}
@Maus
I don't know if I need to ping you for this but I noticed that you usually have all your responses in one post. Did you notice Lucifer is being talked to?
@Maus
I don't know if I need to ping you for this but I noticed that you usually have all your responses in one post. Did you notice Lucifer is being talked to?
@Maus

"Near the Plague lands when I was an egg, or so I was told. A dragon from the Light lands found my egg and decided to take me in so I've been there for most of my life." He said quietly as he walked, keeping an even pace with her. Smite seemed to notice that she was looking at him as he felt someone was watching him and he glanced around nervously at the scrutiny. He looked at her also for a split second, seeing her light blue and white scales on her body and that she was much more slighter than he was.

Smite went to looking around the landscape, noting the fall colors happening in this particular part of land. "The trees have nice colors here. Very brown and earthy... oh, sorry, where are you from... I don't know your name," he said, frowning.
@Maus

"Near the Plague lands when I was an egg, or so I was told. A dragon from the Light lands found my egg and decided to take me in so I've been there for most of my life." He said quietly as he walked, keeping an even pace with her. Smite seemed to notice that she was looking at him as he felt someone was watching him and he glanced around nervously at the scrutiny. He looked at her also for a split second, seeing her light blue and white scales on her body and that she was much more slighter than he was.

Smite went to looking around the landscape, noting the fall colors happening in this particular part of land. "The trees have nice colors here. Very brown and earthy... oh, sorry, where are you from... I don't know your name," he said, frowning.
(( @Ragnaroc Oh geez, I completely forgot I had Lucifer in here! Thank you for reminding me!! ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
So this dragon was Plagueborn, like her! Of course, she could have known that by his eye color, obviously. But it was always important to ask before assuming. She smiled as he told his story and mentioned the beautiful scenery. "Yes, the trees here turn the most lovely shades in the autumn season," she said calmly.

Her ears picked up the sound of a question. Where are you from? "I'm Plagueborn as well, but I grew up here... I'm not too sure where this area is, but I'm assuming it is a small area between the Ice and Nature lands. Not many dragons know of this little refuge. Oh! My name is Lumisade. You can call me Lumi if you'd like. My name means 'snow', which was given to me by my mother. My coloring didn't exactly give me an advantage in the Plague lands, so I relocated here," she said. Lumisade noticed she had talked much more, and promptly quieted herself.

Lucifer
A lighthearted "hello" snapped Lucifer out of his angry daze. He turned his head to see a Spiral offering a conversation. It took him a moment for his mind to register that yes, he had almost been run into. His eyes narrowed as they tried to adjust to such bright colored scales. "Ah, finally a kind soul in this harsh land," he said calmly. "Don't worry about the possible collision. I would not have noticed," he said, referring to his massive size.
(( @Ragnaroc Oh geez, I completely forgot I had Lucifer in here! Thank you for reminding me!! ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
So this dragon was Plagueborn, like her! Of course, she could have known that by his eye color, obviously. But it was always important to ask before assuming. She smiled as he told his story and mentioned the beautiful scenery. "Yes, the trees here turn the most lovely shades in the autumn season," she said calmly.

Her ears picked up the sound of a question. Where are you from? "I'm Plagueborn as well, but I grew up here... I'm not too sure where this area is, but I'm assuming it is a small area between the Ice and Nature lands. Not many dragons know of this little refuge. Oh! My name is Lumisade. You can call me Lumi if you'd like. My name means 'snow', which was given to me by my mother. My coloring didn't exactly give me an advantage in the Plague lands, so I relocated here," she said. Lumisade noticed she had talked much more, and promptly quieted herself.

Lucifer
A lighthearted "hello" snapped Lucifer out of his angry daze. He turned his head to see a Spiral offering a conversation. It took him a moment for his mind to register that yes, he had almost been run into. His eyes narrowed as they tried to adjust to such bright colored scales. "Ah, finally a kind soul in this harsh land," he said calmly. "Don't worry about the possible collision. I would not have noticed," he said, referring to his massive size.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus (You are welcome ^_^ ,Oh also most of my clan has never seen a Ridgeback which is why Lilia is freaking out)

Lilia blinks her massive eyes. {His nose is like the coolest thing ever!} Voice tranced she whispers. "You nose is so awesome." She shakes herself. {I did not just say that out loud.} "Uh I am, Y-yeah sure but I would have been dead. I think I was going terminal there. (She was no where near terminal) SO what's your name? I've never seen someone quite like you. Are-Ridge-back? Your a Rdgeback, I've only heard about them." Her youth shines through in obvious inexperience. "My name is Lilia."
@Maus (You are welcome ^_^ ,Oh also most of my clan has never seen a Ridgeback which is why Lilia is freaking out)

Lilia blinks her massive eyes. {His nose is like the coolest thing ever!} Voice tranced she whispers. "You nose is so awesome." She shakes herself. {I did not just say that out loud.} "Uh I am, Y-yeah sure but I would have been dead. I think I was going terminal there. (She was no where near terminal) SO what's your name? I've never seen someone quite like you. Are-Ridge-back? Your a Rdgeback, I've only heard about them." Her youth shines through in obvious inexperience. "My name is Lilia."
@Maus

Smite
"Your name is very apt, I think. With all the white and blue you have... because it looks like snow and ice, that is." He nods quickly, tail swishing behind him a few times nervously. "Are you here by yourself in this area or are there other dragons around? I think I smelled some, but the scent was too far away and could've been anything really." Smite didn't mind if she talked a lot either; he wasn't much for conversation anyway.
@Maus

Smite
"Your name is very apt, I think. With all the white and blue you have... because it looks like snow and ice, that is." He nods quickly, tail swishing behind him a few times nervously. "Are you here by yourself in this area or are there other dragons around? I think I smelled some, but the scent was too far away and could've been anything really." Smite didn't mind if she talked a lot either; he wasn't much for conversation anyway.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11