Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Amunet

Blinking as she watched a wildclaw suddenly pester the injured ridgeback, Amunet blinked wide purple eyes as she felt some dragon behind her, twisting in a full circle to coil herself in a ball to look at this... bold snapper. Gently forcing herself to breathe and uncoil, she flicked her tail in interest at the ... hmm, was pretty a good word to use here?
"Hello... I am Amunet... And you are?" She asked lowly as she looked over his shoulder to see the two others the snapper had come with.
"And who are your companions?" She perked up to see how very different each of the dragons were, especially when she noted that they seemed from the Wind clan as well...
@Ragnaroc

((I'll stop with this post and wait for others to post. @Maus I added a new character, if that's alright!))
Amunet

Blinking as she watched a wildclaw suddenly pester the injured ridgeback, Amunet blinked wide purple eyes as she felt some dragon behind her, twisting in a full circle to coil herself in a ball to look at this... bold snapper. Gently forcing herself to breathe and uncoil, she flicked her tail in interest at the ... hmm, was pretty a good word to use here?
"Hello... I am Amunet... And you are?" She asked lowly as she looked over his shoulder to see the two others the snapper had come with.
"And who are your companions?" She perked up to see how very different each of the dragons were, especially when she noted that they seemed from the Wind clan as well...
@Ragnaroc

((I'll stop with this post and wait for others to post. @Maus I added a new character, if that's alright!))
((Sorry it took me so long to post! Had to sleep and do some homework last night, but I'll post as much as possible.))

Smite

The tree's leaves he flew above wriggled and blew in the air, some even falling from their perch at the gusts of his wings due to the tree's dying autumn foliage. He was on his way back to his lair after trying to find something to hunt and bring back to the group, but was unlucky with finding any game. His pale and black wings continued to beat into the air as he flew closer to the land, eyes darting around to see if there was anything around as his nose registered dragons in some nearby part of the land.

Well I didn't find anything where I was... maybe I'll find something here, the Ridgeback thought internally as he changed his wings placement to land near the shrines of all the land's Gods. He craned his head up to look at them as he walked forward a bit before stopping as he noticed someone walking away from one of the deities. His tail whipped back and forth for a moment as he just silently looked.

((@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader . Also think I might add another character but am unsure right now.))
((Sorry it took me so long to post! Had to sleep and do some homework last night, but I'll post as much as possible.))

Smite

The tree's leaves he flew above wriggled and blew in the air, some even falling from their perch at the gusts of his wings due to the tree's dying autumn foliage. He was on his way back to his lair after trying to find something to hunt and bring back to the group, but was unlucky with finding any game. His pale and black wings continued to beat into the air as he flew closer to the land, eyes darting around to see if there was anything around as his nose registered dragons in some nearby part of the land.

Well I didn't find anything where I was... maybe I'll find something here, the Ridgeback thought internally as he changed his wings placement to land near the shrines of all the land's Gods. He craned his head up to look at them as he walked forward a bit before stopping as he noticed someone walking away from one of the deities. His tail whipped back and forth for a moment as he just silently looked.

((@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader . Also think I might add another character but am unsure right now.))
[b]Username: Astrology Dragon Name: Drogon Gender: Female Element: Wind Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1557/155667_350.png[/img] Personality in One Line: Spunky, punky, daring, adventurous, kind of tomboyish. Likes to think she's a big tough guy. Other: Frostbite. Not very picky about what kind of mate she finds, between you and me she's kinda promiscuous. (I don't care who she pairs up with) [/b] [b]Username: Astrology Dragon Name: Bubblegum Gender: Female Element: Born arcane, raised wind Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4264/426303_350.png[/img] Personality in One Line: She's rather lazy and easygoing, but tends to act like she's a princess. Sassy with a biting sense of humor. Other: Frostbite. She's very picky about her mates. (other commons, please!)[/b]
Username: Astrology
Dragon Name: Drogon
Element: Wind
Appearance:
155667_350.png
Personality in One Line: Spunky, punky, daring, adventurous, kind of tomboyish. Likes to think she's a big tough guy.
Other: Frostbite. Not very picky about what kind of mate she finds, between you and me she's kinda promiscuous. (I don't care who she pairs up with)

Username: Astrology
Dragon Name: Bubblegum
Element: Born arcane, raised wind
Appearance:
426303_350.png
Personality in One Line: She's rather lazy and easygoing, but tends to act like she's a princess. Sassy with a biting sense of humor.
Other: Frostbite. She's very picky about her mates. (other commons, please!)
(( Everyone who has posted apps, you're all accepted! ^^))

Lumisade
The pale Mirror flinched as she heard the dragon emerge from the water. It was quite an unexpected sight, and she had not seen it coming. When she was sure there was no danger, she steadied herself and her heart returned to its normal rhythm.

For a moment, Lumisade felt eyes upon her, but they meant no harm from what she could tell. She looked around her and noticed a tall, handsome looking Ridgeback. He dwarfed her in size, and for a moment, she was worried he might turn on her and become aggressive. She simply blinked as she looked upon his pale scales. The scales nearly matched hers, but had more of a yellow tint, unlike her blue tinted scales. She offered a kind grin, but she did not move.

Lucifer
Taken aback by the tail-yanking dragon, and once the dragon had released his grip, Lucifer swatted him hard with his tail. He carefully turned around to face the offender, glowering down at him from his height. His crimson eyes burned into the smaller dragon, who was a blue color, quite different from Lucifer's own color.

"How dare you touch a dragon you do not know!" he bellowed. Lucifer did not like strangers, especially playful ones. He sneered, his lips curling up into a snarl. "I suggest never doing that again, Wildclaw," he spat.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader @Adionus @Astrology
(( Everyone who has posted apps, you're all accepted! ^^))

Lumisade
The pale Mirror flinched as she heard the dragon emerge from the water. It was quite an unexpected sight, and she had not seen it coming. When she was sure there was no danger, she steadied herself and her heart returned to its normal rhythm.

For a moment, Lumisade felt eyes upon her, but they meant no harm from what she could tell. She looked around her and noticed a tall, handsome looking Ridgeback. He dwarfed her in size, and for a moment, she was worried he might turn on her and become aggressive. She simply blinked as she looked upon his pale scales. The scales nearly matched hers, but had more of a yellow tint, unlike her blue tinted scales. She offered a kind grin, but she did not move.

Lucifer
Taken aback by the tail-yanking dragon, and once the dragon had released his grip, Lucifer swatted him hard with his tail. He carefully turned around to face the offender, glowering down at him from his height. His crimson eyes burned into the smaller dragon, who was a blue color, quite different from Lucifer's own color.

"How dare you touch a dragon you do not know!" he bellowed. Lucifer did not like strangers, especially playful ones. He sneered, his lips curling up into a snarl. "I suggest never doing that again, Wildclaw," he spat.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader @Adionus @Astrology
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
Rohan

Jaw sneering back in a toothy grin Rohan swatted at Lucifer snot with his tail head tilting to the side "Tooouchie huh." he eyes held a glint to it before his head twitched to the side and looked to the other dragons A spiral, Guardian, Fae and snapper. With a fleeting beat of wings he hopped over to them and behind the Spiral head tilting. "Hello there long one. How are you"

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader
Rohan

Jaw sneering back in a toothy grin Rohan swatted at Lucifer snot with his tail head tilting to the side "Tooouchie huh." he eyes held a glint to it before his head twitched to the side and looked to the other dragons A spiral, Guardian, Fae and snapper. With a fleeting beat of wings he hopped over to them and behind the Spiral head tilting. "Hello there long one. How are you"

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
Drogon and Bubblegum

Heavy footsteps sunk into the ground as the pink snapper plodded alongside the lake's edge, her fuchsia eyes half-lidded in exhaustion. Fluttering about her head was a black fae.
"Wheeew, I think it's time for a break," she decided before collapsing on the water's edge, her chubby rolls spreading out comfortably on the ground. Her front claws dipped into the water and she sighed gratefully. The water felt so cool and refreshing on her aching feet.

The fae flitted around Bubblegum's head, making an irritated buzzing noise.
"Are you serious," she said irritably, dipping down to rest on Bubblegum's large head. Drogon bonked her clan-sister on the snout with a tiny hand. "We were only walking for fifteen minutes."

"I was walking, you were flying," Bubblegum said, rolling over on her side lazilly. Even though she was behaving in the most unladylike way, her movements were calculated and delicate despite her massive size. "I weigh three and a half tons. That's a lot of weight to carry. You understand, don't you, dearie?"

"You need to stop hanging out with my mother. You're starting to sound like her, " Drogon retorted, crawling across Bubblegum's face to hop on the ground. Her striped red fins flittered madly as she surveyed the area where Bubble had stopped. "Well, whatever. It's not like you chose a bad resting spot."
Drogon and Bubblegum

Heavy footsteps sunk into the ground as the pink snapper plodded alongside the lake's edge, her fuchsia eyes half-lidded in exhaustion. Fluttering about her head was a black fae.
"Wheeew, I think it's time for a break," she decided before collapsing on the water's edge, her chubby rolls spreading out comfortably on the ground. Her front claws dipped into the water and she sighed gratefully. The water felt so cool and refreshing on her aching feet.

The fae flitted around Bubblegum's head, making an irritated buzzing noise.
"Are you serious," she said irritably, dipping down to rest on Bubblegum's large head. Drogon bonked her clan-sister on the snout with a tiny hand. "We were only walking for fifteen minutes."

"I was walking, you were flying," Bubblegum said, rolling over on her side lazilly. Even though she was behaving in the most unladylike way, her movements were calculated and delicate despite her massive size. "I weigh three and a half tons. That's a lot of weight to carry. You understand, don't you, dearie?"

"You need to stop hanging out with my mother. You're starting to sound like her, " Drogon retorted, crawling across Bubblegum's face to hop on the ground. Her striped red fins flittered madly as she surveyed the area where Bubble had stopped. "Well, whatever. It's not like you chose a bad resting spot."
Troopie

Stormtrooper had heard of the shrine to the gods from his clan mates, and even though none of them cared so much to go visit, he did. He went by himself because he had always felt it was his duty to show respect to the clan deity, especially since he had recently changed clans.

It would be strange to offer to the Icewarden now instead of the Gladekeeper, but Troopie would do it. He flew low to the ground and passed fields that were mostly empty until he could see the shrine in the distance. He could also see a couple of dragons by it, and beyond that a lake with even more dragons. Duty first.

He landed and made a few leaping bounds towards the shrine and then tucked his wings in tightly as he entered it, blinking in the darker light before finding his deity's idol and placing a flower carefully at it's feet with his claws and then sitting in front of it. He stood after a moment and walked out of the shrine, looking towards the lake. He supposed it would be best to go introduce himself...

Troopie flutter hopped all the way to the lake and stopped along one side where there weren't many dragons. He blinked slowly as he looked at each one, then stuck his head all the way into the water to suck in great gulps of water.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Adionus @Astrology
Troopie

Stormtrooper had heard of the shrine to the gods from his clan mates, and even though none of them cared so much to go visit, he did. He went by himself because he had always felt it was his duty to show respect to the clan deity, especially since he had recently changed clans.

It would be strange to offer to the Icewarden now instead of the Gladekeeper, but Troopie would do it. He flew low to the ground and passed fields that were mostly empty until he could see the shrine in the distance. He could also see a couple of dragons by it, and beyond that a lake with even more dragons. Duty first.

He landed and made a few leaping bounds towards the shrine and then tucked his wings in tightly as he entered it, blinking in the darker light before finding his deity's idol and placing a flower carefully at it's feet with his claws and then sitting in front of it. He stood after a moment and walked out of the shrine, looking towards the lake. He supposed it would be best to go introduce himself...

Troopie flutter hopped all the way to the lake and stopped along one side where there weren't many dragons. He blinked slowly as he looked at each one, then stuck his head all the way into the water to suck in great gulps of water.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Adionus @Astrology
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
Smite

The Ridgeback blinked when he noticed the Mirror look at him, tail swishing back and forth nervously as he felt he was under scrutiny by her. His stronger part of his brain prevented him from ducking behind the nearby shrine he was near to hide from her. She grinned at him and he looked around the area surrounding him and concluded that she was indeed grinning at him.

His wings flexed a bit as he decided to move forward from his original landing spot from the sky towards the other dragon before stopping a respectable distance from her. "Could you possibly tell me where I am? I was trying to hunt for food to bring back to my cave, but decided to look around here for some." He stopped as he craned his head and neck up to look at the shrines.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader @Maus @Astrology
Smite

The Ridgeback blinked when he noticed the Mirror look at him, tail swishing back and forth nervously as he felt he was under scrutiny by her. His stronger part of his brain prevented him from ducking behind the nearby shrine he was near to hide from her. She grinned at him and he looked around the area surrounding him and concluded that she was indeed grinning at him.

His wings flexed a bit as he decided to move forward from his original landing spot from the sky towards the other dragon before stopping a respectable distance from her. "Could you possibly tell me where I am? I was trying to hunt for food to bring back to my cave, but decided to look around here for some." He stopped as he craned his head and neck up to look at the shrines.

@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas @Vader @Maus @Astrology
Drogon

Drogon twitched her wings when she felt some eyes on her. While her companion closed her eyes to take a nap, Drogon whipped around, narrowing her own eyes to keep lookout. She caught sight of a pale spotted mirror dragon-watching before lowering his head to take a drink. What was his deal? Why was he staring at them? Was he looking for a fight or something?! She scampered across the ground to get close to him.

"What're you lookin' at?" she squeaked in her bossy tone, her frills fanned out threateningly behind her neck ribbon. He was many times her size but she wasn't going to let that get in the way of a FIGHT!

@Vader
Drogon

Drogon twitched her wings when she felt some eyes on her. While her companion closed her eyes to take a nap, Drogon whipped around, narrowing her own eyes to keep lookout. She caught sight of a pale spotted mirror dragon-watching before lowering his head to take a drink. What was his deal? Why was he staring at them? Was he looking for a fight or something?! She scampered across the ground to get close to him.

"What're you lookin' at?" she squeaked in her bossy tone, her frills fanned out threateningly behind her neck ribbon. He was many times her size but she wasn't going to let that get in the way of a FIGHT!

@Vader
Troopie

Troopie raised his head, water dripping off everywhere. He was startled to see a little fae down at his feet, unconsciously taking a step back. Her frills were out, how alarming!
"Um, I was just looking," he said, his ear flaps flat down flat against his head and neck. Drops of water spattered to the ground from his head, all four of his eyes wide.

"I was just wondering if all these dragons came here to see the shrine," he added, taking in the little fae and her dark coloring. "I did. Did you?" he asked, lowering his head so he could see her better.

@Astrology
Troopie

Troopie raised his head, water dripping off everywhere. He was startled to see a little fae down at his feet, unconsciously taking a step back. Her frills were out, how alarming!
"Um, I was just looking," he said, his ear flaps flat down flat against his head and neck. Drops of water spattered to the ground from his head, all four of his eyes wide.

"I was just wondering if all these dragons came here to see the shrine," he added, taking in the little fae and her dark coloring. "I did. Did you?" he asked, lowering his head so he could see her better.

@Astrology
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11