Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(( @Ragnaroc Gotcha! ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
If dragons could blush, Lumisade was the most redfaced Mirror in all of the world. "Thank you," she replies with a smile. She thought for a moment about the question at hand. "Myself, I'm alone. I came here to find a better, more calm life. But there has been a giant increase in the population, yes. I believe it is breeding season for some clans, and many Flights come together in the autumn for this reason," she said, offering some help.

"Many go to the lake to cool themselves in the crisp water, which is where the majority go to find mates," she added. Lumisade enjoyed talking to the massive Smite, though she was unsure as to how quiet she sounded to him. She must have sounded like a field mouse beside him.

Lucifer
With the sudden increase in energy, Lucifer watched the hyper, and obviously fascinated, Spiral with interest. "We Ridgeback males take such pride in our snouts," he chuckles, entertained by the young dragon before him. "My name is Lucifer. It's a pleasure to meet you," he adds, giving a small bow to the female. Lucifer could be quite the charmer when he wanted to be, but he could also rip a dragon to shreds right after.
(( @Ragnaroc Gotcha! ))

@Adionus

Lumisade
If dragons could blush, Lumisade was the most redfaced Mirror in all of the world. "Thank you," she replies with a smile. She thought for a moment about the question at hand. "Myself, I'm alone. I came here to find a better, more calm life. But there has been a giant increase in the population, yes. I believe it is breeding season for some clans, and many Flights come together in the autumn for this reason," she said, offering some help.

"Many go to the lake to cool themselves in the crisp water, which is where the majority go to find mates," she added. Lumisade enjoyed talking to the massive Smite, though she was unsure as to how quiet she sounded to him. She must have sounded like a field mouse beside him.

Lucifer
With the sudden increase in energy, Lucifer watched the hyper, and obviously fascinated, Spiral with interest. "We Ridgeback males take such pride in our snouts," he chuckles, entertained by the young dragon before him. "My name is Lucifer. It's a pleasure to meet you," he adds, giving a small bow to the female. Lucifer could be quite the charmer when he wanted to be, but he could also rip a dragon to shreds right after.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus

Lilia continues her plunge into awe of the RIdgeback. "It's really cool! I bet you could fence with it! Like Ner! Ner ner ner!!" The little Spiral makes several jabs and slashes in the air with her own shorter snout then precedes to laugh at her own foolishness. It's a clear high laugh like the chime of bells, it's a sound that personifies joy. "Just a like a Marlin!" She calms her bubbling laughter,at the verge of tears, to once again turn to the Ridgeback's face... "Uh-ummm can I touch?" She uncoil using tight sinewy muscles to levi herself like a cobra, still too short reach even with a hesitantly extended paw. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Lucifer." She beams taking her eyes away from his snoz to take in the full view of him top to bottom. "I like your colors, my sister is similar. You spines are cool to. I would hate to break one though." Her shivers flows in ideal little ripples down her winding form.
@Maus

Lilia continues her plunge into awe of the RIdgeback. "It's really cool! I bet you could fence with it! Like Ner! Ner ner ner!!" The little Spiral makes several jabs and slashes in the air with her own shorter snout then precedes to laugh at her own foolishness. It's a clear high laugh like the chime of bells, it's a sound that personifies joy. "Just a like a Marlin!" She calms her bubbling laughter,at the verge of tears, to once again turn to the Ridgeback's face... "Uh-ummm can I touch?" She uncoil using tight sinewy muscles to levi herself like a cobra, still too short reach even with a hesitantly extended paw. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Lucifer." She beams taking her eyes away from his snoz to take in the full view of him top to bottom. "I like your colors, my sister is similar. You spines are cool to. I would hate to break one though." Her shivers flows in ideal little ripples down her winding form.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
(( @Ragnaroc Just in case, Lucifer can be bred in 2 days. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ^^ ))

Lucifer
This dragon surely was a ball of energy, that was for sure. Lucifer offered a kind smile to the young Spiral. He craned his neck down to her level, poking his nose in her direction. When he hears the compliments of his color, he smiles a toothy grin. "I am the color of my father, but my wings differ. I am honored to have his richly colored scales. Ah, yes, my spines... tell me, Lilia, do you know how Ridgebacks attack?" he asked, the words rolling out of his mouth.

Lucifer walks off to a tall pine tree, sizing it up. He then carefully paces back to where Lilia is waiting. "We attack with our spines," he says calmly. Lucifer then begins rushing to the tree, his feet covering ground quickly. A few feet from impact, the Ridgeback leaps and hits the tree, his spines digging into the meaty trunk, bark flying in all directions. He quickly releases himself from the tree, his spines undamaged. He stands tall and proud facing Lilia, and the tree falls to the ground behind him in a puff of dust and pine needles.
(( @Ragnaroc Just in case, Lucifer can be bred in 2 days. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ^^ ))

Lucifer
This dragon surely was a ball of energy, that was for sure. Lucifer offered a kind smile to the young Spiral. He craned his neck down to her level, poking his nose in her direction. When he hears the compliments of his color, he smiles a toothy grin. "I am the color of my father, but my wings differ. I am honored to have his richly colored scales. Ah, yes, my spines... tell me, Lilia, do you know how Ridgebacks attack?" he asked, the words rolling out of his mouth.

Lucifer walks off to a tall pine tree, sizing it up. He then carefully paces back to where Lilia is waiting. "We attack with our spines," he says calmly. Lucifer then begins rushing to the tree, his feet covering ground quickly. A few feet from impact, the Ridgeback leaps and hits the tree, his spines digging into the meaty trunk, bark flying in all directions. He quickly releases himself from the tree, his spines undamaged. He stands tall and proud facing Lilia, and the tree falls to the ground behind him in a puff of dust and pine needles.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
@Maus

(My Spiral can't breed for ten but I would love to if you will wait, in case that comes up in the rp)

Lilia claps jubilantly, very impressed. "Wow! That was Amazing! You must be a really good worrier. I can't really fight. When I do it's always multiple rapid low damage attacks and quick evasion. We could work well together. {His smile is cool.}...SOooooo What are you doin' here?"
@Maus

(My Spiral can't breed for ten but I would love to if you will wait, in case that comes up in the rp)

Lilia claps jubilantly, very impressed. "Wow! That was Amazing! You must be a really good worrier. I can't really fight. When I do it's always multiple rapid low damage attacks and quick evasion. We could work well together. {His smile is cool.}...SOooooo What are you doin' here?"
(( @Ragnaroc Got it! Let me know if/when that'll work for her. ^^ Which flight are you? That'll affect the eye color of the dragons. ))

Lucifer
The Ridgeback relaxes his muscles, his spines slowly becoming closer to his body. He felt a small stinging pain in his shoulder, and he craned his neck around to find the source. A thin branch had stuck him, and the branch was still jutting out just a little. Lucifer pinched it carefully with his claws and slowly pulled it out, wincing a bit at the sharp pain. He threw the bloodied branch to the fallen tree.

"We could. Seeing as you're a very... erm... 'flighty' breed, you're in much better condition to do aerial attacks," he adds. He motions to his injured wings. "I, however, am not suited for that, as of now," he chuckled. Ah, the question at hand! "I've come here for the same reason as all others in the Plague lands do. It's breeding season," he adds, his voice not hesitant in the slightest.
(( @Ragnaroc Got it! Let me know if/when that'll work for her. ^^ Which flight are you? That'll affect the eye color of the dragons. ))

Lucifer
The Ridgeback relaxes his muscles, his spines slowly becoming closer to his body. He felt a small stinging pain in his shoulder, and he craned his neck around to find the source. A thin branch had stuck him, and the branch was still jutting out just a little. Lucifer pinched it carefully with his claws and slowly pulled it out, wincing a bit at the sharp pain. He threw the bloodied branch to the fallen tree.

"We could. Seeing as you're a very... erm... 'flighty' breed, you're in much better condition to do aerial attacks," he adds. He motions to his injured wings. "I, however, am not suited for that, as of now," he chuckled. Ah, the question at hand! "I've come here for the same reason as all others in the Plague lands do. It's breeding season," he adds, his voice not hesitant in the slightest.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
(@Maus Let you know as in the rp or as cooldown is over? I'm Wind)

Enery sparks the crisp air with the spiral's barely contained excitement. "Yeah! We would be unstoppable! I could keep um distracted and they wouldn't notice you were coming till it was to late, or they just wouldn't be able to move because I'd be all over the-" The spiral freezes mind sentence erratic brain taking a few minutes to process and re run the end of Lucifer's statement. "Oh...so you are looking for a lovely lady then?" The green dragoness dips her head suddenly embarrassed to be there. {Of course, always get in the way, I'm probably just wasting his time. It's not like I have anything to offer."I-I'm sorry I must be wasting your time. I didn't mean to be so frivolous. I'll let you get back to that. I'll-I'll go! I'm sorry!" Very upset with herself for wasting the males time she turns and begins to leave.

(this is not a means of okay she's going to find more conversation because of her cooldown, this is just her reaction feel free to persue if not she will probably go home)
(@Maus Let you know as in the rp or as cooldown is over? I'm Wind)

Enery sparks the crisp air with the spiral's barely contained excitement. "Yeah! We would be unstoppable! I could keep um distracted and they wouldn't notice you were coming till it was to late, or they just wouldn't be able to move because I'd be all over the-" The spiral freezes mind sentence erratic brain taking a few minutes to process and re run the end of Lucifer's statement. "Oh...so you are looking for a lovely lady then?" The green dragoness dips her head suddenly embarrassed to be there. {Of course, always get in the way, I'm probably just wasting his time. It's not like I have anything to offer."I-I'm sorry I must be wasting your time. I didn't mean to be so frivolous. I'll let you get back to that. I'll-I'll go! I'm sorry!" Very upset with herself for wasting the males time she turns and begins to leave.

(this is not a means of okay she's going to find more conversation because of her cooldown, this is just her reaction feel free to persue if not she will probably go home)
(( @Ragnaroc Cooldown. I'm Plague. ^^ ))

Lucifer
A wave of curiosity hit Lucifer as he watched her suddenly become nervous and, possibly, embarrassed. He tilted his head as she walked away, curious as to what he had said to upset such a happy, carefree female. Breeding season. That must have been the phrase!

He turned his head to the Spiral, a kind smile crossing his face. "And what makes you think you've wasted my time and my search?" he laughs. He turns his entire, heavily built body in her direction and follows close behind her. "I had just made a friend, the only one I have here. It would not be as fun here alone," he added, still following Lilia.
(( @Ragnaroc Cooldown. I'm Plague. ^^ ))

Lucifer
A wave of curiosity hit Lucifer as he watched her suddenly become nervous and, possibly, embarrassed. He tilted his head as she walked away, curious as to what he had said to upset such a happy, carefree female. Breeding season. That must have been the phrase!

He turned his head to the Spiral, a kind smile crossing his face. "And what makes you think you've wasted my time and my search?" he laughs. He turns his entire, heavily built body in her direction and follows close behind her. "I had just made a friend, the only one I have here. It would not be as fun here alone," he added, still following Lilia.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
(@Maus Okay I will tell you..hmmm I don't have any plague dragons, but it up to you.)

Lilia pauses and casts a little look back at him. "Really?" Her voice beings to heighten in hope body lifting form it's dead like droop into a happy spiraling undulations. She shudders as the wind steals her warmth,body hunkering down again. She eyes him from her little knot. "I'm happy to be your friend." A smile brakes over the formerly saddened face.
(@Maus Okay I will tell you..hmmm I don't have any plague dragons, but it up to you.)

Lilia pauses and casts a little look back at him. "Really?" Her voice beings to heighten in hope body lifting form it's dead like droop into a happy spiraling undulations. She shudders as the wind steals her warmth,body hunkering down again. She eyes him from her little knot. "I'm happy to be your friend." A smile brakes over the formerly saddened face.
@Maus

Smite
Lumi was audible enough for him to hear despite his tallness and her shortness. She was a nice dragon to talk to since he wasn't very good with chit-chat. Smite was more the type to let others carry the conversation before him since he didn't think he was that entertaining. "So other dragons come here to find mates? That seems... rather convenient. And you don't have one? You're very nice which is why it surprises me."
@Maus

Smite
Lumi was audible enough for him to hear despite his tallness and her shortness. She was a nice dragon to talk to since he wasn't very good with chit-chat. Smite was more the type to let others carry the conversation before him since he didn't think he was that entertaining. "So other dragons come here to find mates? That seems... rather convenient. And you don't have one? You're very nice which is why it surprises me."
@Ragnaroc @Adionus

Lumisade
The icy Mirror smiled at his compliment. "No, unfortunately. I've lived here for quite some time now, but not one male has taken an interest. If one does, he gets distracted before long by some air-headed female," she added, her voice tinged with a hint of hostility. Though she was only hostile to those who betrayed her, it was quite audible in her tone.

After a pause, she apologized. "My apologies. I sounded a bit angry there, but it was not directed at you. I just get very frustrated at the males that migrate here and switch females every hour," she added, her voice slightly sullen.

Lucifer
Lilia's smile was contagious as a kind grin worked its way over Lucifer's maw. "You should stay, the land is full of opportunity and places to explore. It's the one time of the year that dragons from all flights gather. There are such sights to see!" he added hopefully. He wanted the Spiral to stay, and, unknowingly, he was showing affection towards her.
@Ragnaroc @Adionus

Lumisade
The icy Mirror smiled at his compliment. "No, unfortunately. I've lived here for quite some time now, but not one male has taken an interest. If one does, he gets distracted before long by some air-headed female," she added, her voice tinged with a hint of hostility. Though she was only hostile to those who betrayed her, it was quite audible in her tone.

After a pause, she apologized. "My apologies. I sounded a bit angry there, but it was not directed at you. I just get very frustrated at the males that migrate here and switch females every hour," she added, her voice slightly sullen.

Lucifer
Lilia's smile was contagious as a kind grin worked its way over Lucifer's maw. "You should stay, the land is full of opportunity and places to explore. It's the one time of the year that dragons from all flights gather. There are such sights to see!" he added hopefully. He wanted the Spiral to stay, and, unknowingly, he was showing affection towards her.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11