Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Username: Queenymidas Dragon Name: Alexstraza Genderr: Female Element: Arcane Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5456/545577_350.png?1378385702[/img] Personality in One Line: Proud, persistent, and loud; she's the queen of her clan, after all.
Username: Queenymidas
Dragon Name: Alexstraza
Genderr: Female
Element: Arcane
Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5456/545577_350.png?1378385702[/img]
Personality in One Line: Proud, persistent, and loud; she's the queen of her clan, after all.
@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas

Oh my gawsh! So much sudden interest! Everyone is accepted! ^^ We can start now! I'll go ahead and post my characters to start us off. Everyone, please be sure to put OOC chat in double parentheses (( )) and label your posts with the character's name, to keep track! ^^

Lumisade
Red eyes slowly closed, an icy crested head bowing before the Plaguebringer's idol. Lumisade had come to pay her daily respects to the Goddess. She was relaxing on her haunches, her wings folded neatly behind her. She raised her head to the idol, her eyes examining every detail of the small statue. She then looked down into her claws, and carefully laid a small red flower underneath the Plaguebringer. She bowed her head once more, then quietly stood and walked out of the shrine.

Her eyes quickly adjusted to the slightly yellowed ground around her. But something was odd. Lumisade lifted her head, taking a deep breath. Dragons! She could smell other dragons! Her lips curled into a smile at the thought. She thought she was alone out here for most of her life, but now that was not true.

Lucifer
The waves around Lucifer were calm, gently lapping at his knees. The Ridgeback stood in the shallow lake water, cooling his aching feet. Because of his injury, Lucifer was restricted to ground travel, which he hated. He sneered at the sight of his footprints in the mud.

Nearby, he saw the ice-colored Mirror female that he always saw. He took no interest in her, but she was always in the shrine. Lucifer was never very religious, as he saw no time worth wasting on worship and prayers. His lips curled into a snarl, and he lowered his head to take a drink.

CellarDoor
CellarDoor sat still, holding an old sheet of parchment, a quill in her claws. A pile of crushed berries lay by her side, and she reached down and dipped the quill into the juice. CellarDoor loved painting. She would spend hours perched on the snowy mountains overlooking the valley, painting her surroundings. Sometimes, she added other dragons into her paintings, ones she had never seen before.

Her fiery eyes scanned the valley, looking for movement. She raised her claws, and began to paint a large valley, a lake on the side and trees scattered about. If only she had someone to paint.
@Miku4zombie @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas

Oh my gawsh! So much sudden interest! Everyone is accepted! ^^ We can start now! I'll go ahead and post my characters to start us off. Everyone, please be sure to put OOC chat in double parentheses (( )) and label your posts with the character's name, to keep track! ^^

Lumisade
Red eyes slowly closed, an icy crested head bowing before the Plaguebringer's idol. Lumisade had come to pay her daily respects to the Goddess. She was relaxing on her haunches, her wings folded neatly behind her. She raised her head to the idol, her eyes examining every detail of the small statue. She then looked down into her claws, and carefully laid a small red flower underneath the Plaguebringer. She bowed her head once more, then quietly stood and walked out of the shrine.

Her eyes quickly adjusted to the slightly yellowed ground around her. But something was odd. Lumisade lifted her head, taking a deep breath. Dragons! She could smell other dragons! Her lips curled into a smile at the thought. She thought she was alone out here for most of her life, but now that was not true.

Lucifer
The waves around Lucifer were calm, gently lapping at his knees. The Ridgeback stood in the shallow lake water, cooling his aching feet. Because of his injury, Lucifer was restricted to ground travel, which he hated. He sneered at the sight of his footprints in the mud.

Nearby, he saw the ice-colored Mirror female that he always saw. He took no interest in her, but she was always in the shrine. Lucifer was never very religious, as he saw no time worth wasting on worship and prayers. His lips curled into a snarl, and he lowered his head to take a drink.

CellarDoor
CellarDoor sat still, holding an old sheet of parchment, a quill in her claws. A pile of crushed berries lay by her side, and she reached down and dipped the quill into the juice. CellarDoor loved painting. She would spend hours perched on the snowy mountains overlooking the valley, painting her surroundings. Sometimes, she added other dragons into her paintings, ones she had never seen before.

Her fiery eyes scanned the valley, looking for movement. She raised her claws, and began to paint a large valley, a lake on the side and trees scattered about. If only she had someone to paint.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus
Quick question, are we to go in order like you labeled or anyone can post))
@Maus
Quick question, are we to go in order like you labeled or anyone can post))
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
Angel

Angel padded towards the lake, her tail swinging back and forth.
She swayed to the slight jingling of her beads. As the lake came into view she saw the over dragons, she kept her pace and kept walking to the lake.
Her eyes darting around from the inside her bird skull mask.
As she reached the lake she sat down and bent down drinking, she was very thirsty from hunting and walking around all day. Her muscles where slightly sore but not by much.

Forest

Forest was at the bottom of the lake, her hammer was at work breaking away stone
Mud erupted as she pulled out a clam and a glittering pieces of gold. She looked up and smiled as fish swam by her head. She lifted her hammer once more and slammed it into a large rock, the rock crumbled and she moved onto the next hill of rocks.

She shook her wings and tail, making the clay and mud float off. She grabbed her materials she had found and swam to the surface. As she broke the surface she looked around and realized the hours she'd been down there dragons had came.

(( @Maus @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas ))
Angel

Angel padded towards the lake, her tail swinging back and forth.
She swayed to the slight jingling of her beads. As the lake came into view she saw the over dragons, she kept her pace and kept walking to the lake.
Her eyes darting around from the inside her bird skull mask.
As she reached the lake she sat down and bent down drinking, she was very thirsty from hunting and walking around all day. Her muscles where slightly sore but not by much.

Forest

Forest was at the bottom of the lake, her hammer was at work breaking away stone
Mud erupted as she pulled out a clam and a glittering pieces of gold. She looked up and smiled as fish swam by her head. She lifted her hammer once more and slammed it into a large rock, the rock crumbled and she moved onto the next hill of rocks.

She shook her wings and tail, making the clay and mud float off. She grabbed her materials she had found and swam to the surface. As she broke the surface she looked around and realized the hours she'd been down there dragons had came.

(( @Maus @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas ))
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
Sinderse

Flying over the lake's surface at a leisurely pace Sinderse noticed mud and clay rising from the lake. He flew over not paying too much attention when a dragon burst through the surface of the water directly under him. He gave a short roar in surprise and dodged the Spiral. Regaining balance in flight he stopped and looked at the dragon who'd just appeared out of the water. "S-sorry miss. I didn't hit you did I?" He wasn't sure if he'd bumped her at all when he startled. He flapped his wings a few times to stay airborne. What was she doing under water?

Kuro

He wandered around on the edge of the valley observing all that was going on. It seemed quite a few dragons were out and about today. Not taking any interest in his surroundings, he found a large slab of stone overlooking most of the valley. Kuro laid on it and stretched his wings. Basking in the sun, he slowly began to fall asleep.

@Maus @Miku4zombie @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas
Sinderse

Flying over the lake's surface at a leisurely pace Sinderse noticed mud and clay rising from the lake. He flew over not paying too much attention when a dragon burst through the surface of the water directly under him. He gave a short roar in surprise and dodged the Spiral. Regaining balance in flight he stopped and looked at the dragon who'd just appeared out of the water. "S-sorry miss. I didn't hit you did I?" He wasn't sure if he'd bumped her at all when he startled. He flapped his wings a few times to stay airborne. What was she doing under water?

Kuro

He wandered around on the edge of the valley observing all that was going on. It seemed quite a few dragons were out and about today. Not taking any interest in his surroundings, he found a large slab of stone overlooking most of the valley. Kuro laid on it and stretched his wings. Basking in the sun, he slowly began to fall asleep.

@Maus @Miku4zombie @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Sidious @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas
QfISK3c.png
Vitani

It seemed like everyone was gathering at the lake. Farther down the shore a very spunky, very active, and very young female mirror was racing up and down the waterline splashing whoever was near her. She completely ignored the idols upshore, didn't like bowing to such stupid and pointless things. Her mother wanted her to come up here and visit, perhaps get some insight from the gods but she could care less about them. The area alone was the only reason she agreed. It was gorgeous here, the water was fresh and cool, the prey plentiful, and the males... well, lets just say she was told they were everywhere. Yeah right. All she sees are boring old farts, no one close to her age. Then again her father told her not to expect to find love because she might not find it here.

She was jealous. Her parents had the perfect love story. Her father got lost, her mother found him; it was love at first sight. But push comes to shove she'll be satisfied to be a loner for the rest of her life. For now she planned to do nothing but enjoy herself.
Vitani

It seemed like everyone was gathering at the lake. Farther down the shore a very spunky, very active, and very young female mirror was racing up and down the waterline splashing whoever was near her. She completely ignored the idols upshore, didn't like bowing to such stupid and pointless things. Her mother wanted her to come up here and visit, perhaps get some insight from the gods but she could care less about them. The area alone was the only reason she agreed. It was gorgeous here, the water was fresh and cool, the prey plentiful, and the males... well, lets just say she was told they were everywhere. Yeah right. All she sees are boring old farts, no one close to her age. Then again her father told her not to expect to find love because she might not find it here.

She was jealous. Her parents had the perfect love story. Her father got lost, her mother found him; it was love at first sight. But push comes to shove she'll be satisfied to be a loner for the rest of her life. For now she planned to do nothing but enjoy herself.
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
((I'm just going to go, I don't think order really matters? But if it does then I'll just delete my post :3))

Amunet

The day was crisp and bright when Amunet left her cloud to do lazy circles in the air, wings spread as wide as they could go before she let herself drift down towards the lake below. Eyeing the shrine with hesitation, the spiral frowned as she noted the lake had a few occupants as well, and diverted farther away from the shore line, landing lightly on her feet.
She was supposed to be looking for a 'one-night stand', but she was quite anti-social, not ever going out of her comfort zone. Her stupid mate found a cute, pretty little mistress and had ordered her to go find a 'stud'. Curling her tail around her body defensively, Amunet forced herself to go get a drink of water, though farther away from the other dragons so she could observe them.
An injured ridgeback male in the water a ways... he reminded her of her mate, Edward, but in darker colors... A grey ridgeback female was at the water's edge as well. The two would make a great pair... Huh.
A tundra just got spooked by a ... hmm... spiral coming out of the water. Some youngling Mirror was splashing everything in sight on one side of the shore. There was also some dragon near the shrine... There was possibly more somewhere to come as well!
"Okay, Amunet, just... get out there!" she said encouragingly to herself, though only dipped her head to take a big gulp of water instead.

(( @Maus @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Miku4zombie @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas ))
((I'm just going to go, I don't think order really matters? But if it does then I'll just delete my post :3))

Amunet

The day was crisp and bright when Amunet left her cloud to do lazy circles in the air, wings spread as wide as they could go before she let herself drift down towards the lake below. Eyeing the shrine with hesitation, the spiral frowned as she noted the lake had a few occupants as well, and diverted farther away from the shore line, landing lightly on her feet.
She was supposed to be looking for a 'one-night stand', but she was quite anti-social, not ever going out of her comfort zone. Her stupid mate found a cute, pretty little mistress and had ordered her to go find a 'stud'. Curling her tail around her body defensively, Amunet forced herself to go get a drink of water, though farther away from the other dragons so she could observe them.
An injured ridgeback male in the water a ways... he reminded her of her mate, Edward, but in darker colors... A grey ridgeback female was at the water's edge as well. The two would make a great pair... Huh.
A tundra just got spooked by a ... hmm... spiral coming out of the water. Some youngling Mirror was splashing everything in sight on one side of the shore. There was also some dragon near the shrine... There was possibly more somewhere to come as well!
"Okay, Amunet, just... get out there!" she said encouragingly to herself, though only dipped her head to take a big gulp of water instead.

(( @Maus @Raksha18 @Ragnaroc @Adionus @CrystalDragon @Miku4zombie @RadicalRyuu @Queenymidas ))
Rohan

Flying high in the sky so close to the clouds Rohan noticed many things from high above. How there was a dragon on a cliff, A few near the lake, one by the shrine. taking in the Dragon eye view he chuckled to himself just a bit before spring wings folded in on themselves and a look of an arrow dived bomb. Eyes staring and insight as he neared the dark red Ridgeback. Rohan righted himself up and dive bomb the male.(Lucifer) yanking at his tail before letting go and giving off clicks of laughter. "what a sad sight to see a dragon stuck to the ground."
Rohan

Flying high in the sky so close to the clouds Rohan noticed many things from high above. How there was a dragon on a cliff, A few near the lake, one by the shrine. taking in the Dragon eye view he chuckled to himself just a bit before spring wings folded in on themselves and a look of an arrow dived bomb. Eyes staring and insight as he neared the dark red Ridgeback. Rohan righted himself up and dive bomb the male.(Lucifer) yanking at his tail before letting go and giving off clicks of laughter. "what a sad sight to see a dragon stuck to the ground."
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
(Is the form of rping above the only form we are allowed to give? I will separate my dragons by location and name if you wish but when they are together I would prefer posting as such.

I don't know if turns should matter but I would greatly appreciate it if say, someone is gone or we get like 7-8 posts without everyone going posting at least once, we wait for whoever it is. I don't want people getting left behind simply because half the group is here and can write four pages)

A motley trio of dragons crests over a jagged rocky rise overlooking a vast tundra like space.

“Weehew” The guardian whistles as his eyes struggle to comprehend the area. “What a lovely little meeting ground this is.” His lines conclude with a mischievous smile. “You think our intell was right?”

“About their being dragons?” The Snapper adds. “Well look!” Marta’s blocky head nods towards the lake. “I’d say so. I wonder if any will like in us.”

The guardian’s, Assona’s, face creases. “I truly desire to believe so....” His life has not been the easiest when dealing with the opposite gender.

A tiny blue hand tightens around the ivory boning of the largest dragon’s wing. Assona registers the gesture of empathy, his eyes warming to meet the cool sage green eyes of his companion's. A wince catches through him as the claws of that blue hand tighten and draw blood, the sage of the prior mentioned eyes hardening into steely chips of jade.

“Is that why you brought me here? To find a female?” The words are delivered with such chill that it is surprising not to see frost dotting the air before the Fae’s lips.

“Among other things.” Assona replies nonchalantly, he was used to his Charge’s aversion to contact with others. And as expected, pain and ice where what followed when these restrictions were tested.

“I see.Then you will not allow me to leave?” Fel’s voice drips like shards of frozen glass onto and through the dappled skin below his perch.

Marta glares at the resentful little Fae sitting on the crest of his friend’s wing. “Oh c’mon off it! Bull up and quit being such a wuss! If you keep acting like that you will live a boring, dead, mateless life. Now get the rod out of your-”

“Enough!” Assona interjects. “There are dragonesses ahead, be polite. Marta if I know you as well as we both know I do, you will be taking lead, there is no reason to wait for us. Go find yourself a lovely lady to chat with.” A pained forced smile overtakes Assona’s face causing Marta to droop a bit. He knew Assona expected he(Marta) and he alone to find happiness.

The Snapper regards the Guardian one last time and ‘hmphs’ contemptuously at the Fae. “Okay, okay Assona, I trust,...just make sure you get some fun out of this too.” And with a wink the Snapper begins a gallant trot towards the lake, as it appeared to be the epicenter of the dragons.

"Hey!" {The closest female appears to be a cute little spiral why not talk to her.} Marta's thoughts echo.

@Sidious Cute little spiral = (Amunet)
(Is the form of rping above the only form we are allowed to give? I will separate my dragons by location and name if you wish but when they are together I would prefer posting as such.

I don't know if turns should matter but I would greatly appreciate it if say, someone is gone or we get like 7-8 posts without everyone going posting at least once, we wait for whoever it is. I don't want people getting left behind simply because half the group is here and can write four pages)

A motley trio of dragons crests over a jagged rocky rise overlooking a vast tundra like space.

“Weehew” The guardian whistles as his eyes struggle to comprehend the area. “What a lovely little meeting ground this is.” His lines conclude with a mischievous smile. “You think our intell was right?”

“About their being dragons?” The Snapper adds. “Well look!” Marta’s blocky head nods towards the lake. “I’d say so. I wonder if any will like in us.”

The guardian’s, Assona’s, face creases. “I truly desire to believe so....” His life has not been the easiest when dealing with the opposite gender.

A tiny blue hand tightens around the ivory boning of the largest dragon’s wing. Assona registers the gesture of empathy, his eyes warming to meet the cool sage green eyes of his companion's. A wince catches through him as the claws of that blue hand tighten and draw blood, the sage of the prior mentioned eyes hardening into steely chips of jade.

“Is that why you brought me here? To find a female?” The words are delivered with such chill that it is surprising not to see frost dotting the air before the Fae’s lips.

“Among other things.” Assona replies nonchalantly, he was used to his Charge’s aversion to contact with others. And as expected, pain and ice where what followed when these restrictions were tested.

“I see.Then you will not allow me to leave?” Fel’s voice drips like shards of frozen glass onto and through the dappled skin below his perch.

Marta glares at the resentful little Fae sitting on the crest of his friend’s wing. “Oh c’mon off it! Bull up and quit being such a wuss! If you keep acting like that you will live a boring, dead, mateless life. Now get the rod out of your-”

“Enough!” Assona interjects. “There are dragonesses ahead, be polite. Marta if I know you as well as we both know I do, you will be taking lead, there is no reason to wait for us. Go find yourself a lovely lady to chat with.” A pained forced smile overtakes Assona’s face causing Marta to droop a bit. He knew Assona expected he(Marta) and he alone to find happiness.

The Snapper regards the Guardian one last time and ‘hmphs’ contemptuously at the Fae. “Okay, okay Assona, I trust,...just make sure you get some fun out of this too.” And with a wink the Snapper begins a gallant trot towards the lake, as it appeared to be the epicenter of the dragons.

"Hey!" {The closest female appears to be a cute little spiral why not talk to her.} Marta's thoughts echo.

@Sidious Cute little spiral = (Amunet)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
(( @Maus Is it too late to join? D: )) [b]Username: Vader Dragon Name: Stormtrooper. Goes by Troopie Gender: Male Element: Ice, adopted from nature Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=336428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3365/336428_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality in One Line: Loyal, not the smartest dragon out there, but he is kind and sweet Other: Frostbite[/b]
(( @Maus Is it too late to join? D: ))

Username: Vader
Dragon Name: Stormtrooper. Goes by Troopie
Element: Ice, adopted from nature
Appearance:

336428_350.png

Personality in One Line: Loyal, not the smartest dragon out there, but he is kind and sweet
Other: Frostbite
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11