Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rivalry (Matchmaking RP) (Apps Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(( @Ragnaroc Dx sorry for not replying.. ))

Forest

Forest looked at the tundra and then back to the crushed remains of the clam "Oh anything that fancy's me". She looked over the ores and smiled, taking her glasses off, showing her large brown eyes.

Angel

Angel stood up and flicked the water droplets of of her tail, sending them flying in all directions. She started to trot off towards the fields wondering if anyone was out there.
She came into the field she looked around and saw a guardian and trotted over "Hello!".
She sat down beside him and looked him over being bigger than him naturally she wanted him to know she meant no harm.

@Raksha18
(( @Ragnaroc Dx sorry for not replying.. ))

Forest

Forest looked at the tundra and then back to the crushed remains of the clam "Oh anything that fancy's me". She looked over the ores and smiled, taking her glasses off, showing her large brown eyes.

Angel

Angel stood up and flicked the water droplets of of her tail, sending them flying in all directions. She started to trot off towards the fields wondering if anyone was out there.
She came into the field she looked around and saw a guardian and trotted over "Hello!".
She sat down beside him and looked him over being bigger than him naturally she wanted him to know she meant no harm.

@Raksha18
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
(@ZombieDreamer It's okay things have been pretty dead lately. I am wondering if I should ping Maus, I think Sidious is just having another busy week. Also wow I didn't realize Angel was bigger than Assona...how weird,kinda cool though.)

Assona flinches startled out of his daydreams and tearing his eyes away from the other dragon. "H-hello." He starts shakily. "How are you?" And picks up in a significantly more pleasant and sturdy tone. "My name is Assona, may I be so bold as to ask after yours?" By now he radiates confidence in a calm scholarly manner. Like when you ask librarian for a book and they know where ever single book in the building is by title so they are sure they can help you find it.
(@ZombieDreamer It's okay things have been pretty dead lately. I am wondering if I should ping Maus, I think Sidious is just having another busy week. Also wow I didn't realize Angel was bigger than Assona...how weird,kinda cool though.)

Assona flinches startled out of his daydreams and tearing his eyes away from the other dragon. "H-hello." He starts shakily. "How are you?" And picks up in a significantly more pleasant and sturdy tone. "My name is Assona, may I be so bold as to ask after yours?" By now he radiates confidence in a calm scholarly manner. Like when you ask librarian for a book and they know where ever single book in the building is by title so they are sure they can help you find it.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Sinderse

"Ah, I see." He looked over the smashed remains of the clam. "Is that a pearl?" he asked, squinting at the clam. When Forest took her glasses off he couldn't help but smile a bit more. She had big, beautiful brown eyes.

@ZombieDreamer
Sinderse

"Ah, I see." He looked over the smashed remains of the clam. "Is that a pearl?" he asked, squinting at the clam. When Forest took her glasses off he couldn't help but smile a bit more. She had big, beautiful brown eyes.

@ZombieDreamer
QfISK3c.png
(( ARGH INACTIVITY. ))

@Ragnaroc @Adionus

Lumisade
Observing the herd beginning to flee, Lumisade rushed out from her hiding spot, her claws quickly giving her traction and speed as she raced across the plains. A female caribou had noticed her, and had began to scurry away when Lumisade leaped and sunk her teeth into the thin leg, letting an audible snap escape her jaws.

The caribou screamed in agony, the bleats hurting Lumisade's ears. The force of the bite had sent both of them rolling, and now they laid in the grass, the caribou squirming for its life. Lumisade arched her neck up and let out a hiss before quickly snapping at the soft neck flesh, silencing the struggling creature. Lumisade looked back at Smite, who had several kills. "I got... one!!" she said with a chuckle, wiping blood from her icy scales.

Lucifer
The Ridgeback bared his teeth at the suggestion of something "fun" rather than a historical monument of the land. The shrine was holy to the land, and it was always an honor to visit its purifying grounds. He craned his neck down to the female's level. "The shrine is the centerpiece of the land. Nothing here is above it," he sneered, his teeth inches from her snout.
(( ARGH INACTIVITY. ))

@Ragnaroc @Adionus

Lumisade
Observing the herd beginning to flee, Lumisade rushed out from her hiding spot, her claws quickly giving her traction and speed as she raced across the plains. A female caribou had noticed her, and had began to scurry away when Lumisade leaped and sunk her teeth into the thin leg, letting an audible snap escape her jaws.

The caribou screamed in agony, the bleats hurting Lumisade's ears. The force of the bite had sent both of them rolling, and now they laid in the grass, the caribou squirming for its life. Lumisade arched her neck up and let out a hiss before quickly snapping at the soft neck flesh, silencing the struggling creature. Lumisade looked back at Smite, who had several kills. "I got... one!!" she said with a chuckle, wiping blood from her icy scales.

Lucifer
The Ridgeback bared his teeth at the suggestion of something "fun" rather than a historical monument of the land. The shrine was holy to the land, and it was always an honor to visit its purifying grounds. He craned his neck down to the female's level. "The shrine is the centerpiece of the land. Nothing here is above it," he sneered, his teeth inches from her snout.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus (Wait so if his teeth are inches from her snout doesn't that mean his nose is like impaling her brain?)

Lilia's little head drops in fear, large eyes widening. "I-wasn't saying anything was above it. I just said their are places I rather go. Like for a walk in the forest while the leaves are still out." Here voice is carefully guarded somewhere between fear and anger. Yes he was terrifying but she was defiant and at the moment rather ticked off.
@Maus (Wait so if his teeth are inches from her snout doesn't that mean his nose is like impaling her brain?)

Lilia's little head drops in fear, large eyes widening. "I-wasn't saying anything was above it. I just said their are places I rather go. Like for a walk in the forest while the leaves are still out." Here voice is carefully guarded somewhere between fear and anger. Yes he was terrifying but she was defiant and at the moment rather ticked off.
(( I bred forest this breeding time around but i'll make sure that she's open next time :P I bought a lovely male spiral and decided to breed them to get more spirals ^.^))

Forest

She looked back at the clam "Oh my. It is". She grinned and picked up the fairly large pearl and held it between her finger, examining it. She looked at the tundra and grinned and handed the pearl to him "Since you my friend spotted it you may keep it" She winked at him then pulled out a brush and cleaned the ores again.

Angel

She stretched popping her back a couple of time and looked back at the guardian "I'm pretty good. Sore from traveling. Yourself? My names Angel but some call me El".
She popped her neck and sighed contently. She took of her mask and other accessory's off , rolling her joints and stretching them, letting out sighs of relief.
She finished and pulled out a roll of paper and a pencil and started to sketch the landscape "It's pretty out isn't it?". She was engulfed in her sketch only making slight nodding motions.

(( @Ragnaroc I saw that you are wanting any gender of spiral. I could sell you one for cheap :P ^.^ ))
@Raksha18
(( I bred forest this breeding time around but i'll make sure that she's open next time :P I bought a lovely male spiral and decided to breed them to get more spirals ^.^))

Forest

She looked back at the clam "Oh my. It is". She grinned and picked up the fairly large pearl and held it between her finger, examining it. She looked at the tundra and grinned and handed the pearl to him "Since you my friend spotted it you may keep it" She winked at him then pulled out a brush and cleaned the ores again.

Angel

She stretched popping her back a couple of time and looked back at the guardian "I'm pretty good. Sore from traveling. Yourself? My names Angel but some call me El".
She popped her neck and sighed contently. She took of her mask and other accessory's off , rolling her joints and stretching them, letting out sighs of relief.
She finished and pulled out a roll of paper and a pencil and started to sketch the landscape "It's pretty out isn't it?". She was engulfed in her sketch only making slight nodding motions.

(( @Ragnaroc I saw that you are wanting any gender of spiral. I could sell you one for cheap :P ^.^ ))
@Raksha18
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
(@ZombieDreamer That would be great! I actually just came into a few spirals but having a male would be awesome! I'm sorry I should have updated that. )

Assona nods in agreement, rolling shoulders and stretching his wings . "I'm just sore from the company I keep." His eyes gain a wistful quality to them. "It deserves a ballad, perhaps I will write one. Or sing one." A moment of peace passes trough the air. "...You said you were tired from your travels, have you come far?"
(@ZombieDreamer That would be great! I actually just came into a few spirals but having a male would be awesome! I'm sorry I should have updated that. )

Assona nods in agreement, rolling shoulders and stretching his wings . "I'm just sore from the company I keep." His eyes gain a wistful quality to them. "It deserves a ballad, perhaps I will write one. Or sing one." A moment of peace passes trough the air. "...You said you were tired from your travels, have you come far?"
(( @Ragnaroc I was thinking like he lifted his head enough to not impale her, but only enough to have his teeth near her nose. xD ))

Lucifer
The Ridgeback snorted, lifting his head once again and craning it back into its normal position. "Very well. Off to the paths it is," he sneered, quickly turning his entire body around to head in a different direction. His barbed tail nearly whips Lilia in the face, but he made sure to avoid hitting her. While he was frustrated, he was still eager to see her reaction.
(( @Ragnaroc I was thinking like he lifted his head enough to not impale her, but only enough to have his teeth near her nose. xD ))

Lucifer
The Ridgeback snorted, lifting his head once again and craning it back into its normal position. "Very well. Off to the paths it is," he sneered, quickly turning his entire body around to head in a different direction. His barbed tail nearly whips Lilia in the face, but he made sure to avoid hitting her. While he was frustrated, he was still eager to see her reaction.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
(@Maus Okay that means his line of vision is like at a thirty degree angle to see her, which is awkward but doable XD)

Lilia's eye twitches, irritation growing by the second, but after some time she flies after him and attempts landing on his head.
(@Maus Okay that means his line of vision is like at a thirty degree angle to see her, which is awkward but doable XD)

Lilia's eye twitches, irritation growing by the second, but after some time she flies after him and attempts landing on his head.
@Maus

Smite

Smite was surrounded by his several kills, one of the kills impaled on his spikes before he grabbed the carcass and pried it off to lay down on the ground with the other kills. He glanced back over at Lumi and grinned a bit, glad that she had gotten a kill. He walked over towards her and her quarry and glanced down at them both, nodding. "Nice kill, my friend." His ridges and scales were bloody too from the hunting, tail swishing behind him some as he looked around to make sure no other dragon would try and sneak in to catch their kills.

"That'll feed you for a good while, Lumi." He gestured to her kill.
@Maus

Smite

Smite was surrounded by his several kills, one of the kills impaled on his spikes before he grabbed the carcass and pried it off to lay down on the ground with the other kills. He glanced back over at Lumi and grinned a bit, glad that she had gotten a kill. He walked over towards her and her quarry and glanced down at them both, nodding. "Nice kill, my friend." His ridges and scales were bloody too from the hunting, tail swishing behind him some as he looked around to make sure no other dragon would try and sneak in to catch their kills.

"That'll feed you for a good while, Lumi." He gestured to her kill.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11