Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
OOC|IC
Angels and demons had been embroiled in conflict since the beginning of time. Though when this conflict began is unknown, the two sides have been fighting each other for as long as the bad blood between the two sides existed. The angels believed in light and purity while the demons were seen as corrupt, wild and impure. The two sides saw each other differently and this was part of the contributing factor of the war. Prisoners of war were taken from both sides yet they were mostly not harmed by the opposing side. However, there were those exceptions of angels or demons who were hurt by the other side. Throughout all of this, there were always two core sides fighting against each other. Light against darkness, purity against corruption, good against evil, order against chaos, and finally, Heaven vs Hell.

RULES

1. Flight Rising rules and Roleplay etiquette apply here

2. Nothing worse than hell is allowed however if your character does have a potty mouth, censor the bad words. And yes, fandom swears are allowed.

3. Any character from any fandom is allowed (Including Pokémon)

4. There is going to be blood in this.

5. For the love of everything holy in this world, keep this thread PG-13. I don’t need the mods taking down this thread

6. There is no character limit!

7. OCs are allowed

9. Don’t be overpowered

10. Ask before killing another person’s character.

11. Immortality is allowed and is a common power for angels, demons and hybrids although it is a passive ability.

12. (Because this needed to be added) Please make sure that all characters are either angels, nephalems or demons of some sort. This roleplay is intended to be a WAR between angels and demons. I don’t care if they were formerly another species before becoming one of the three or if they are a dragon but please make sure that your character is an angel, demon or nephalem. Also, characters cannot be neutral and must belong to a side (the no neutral rule might change in the future.)
OOC|IC
Angels and demons had been embroiled in conflict since the beginning of time. Though when this conflict began is unknown, the two sides have been fighting each other for as long as the bad blood between the two sides existed. The angels believed in light and purity while the demons were seen as corrupt, wild and impure. The two sides saw each other differently and this was part of the contributing factor of the war. Prisoners of war were taken from both sides yet they were mostly not harmed by the opposing side. However, there were those exceptions of angels or demons who were hurt by the other side. Throughout all of this, there were always two core sides fighting against each other. Light against darkness, purity against corruption, good against evil, order against chaos, and finally, Heaven vs Hell.

RULES

1. Flight Rising rules and Roleplay etiquette apply here

2. Nothing worse than hell is allowed however if your character does have a potty mouth, censor the bad words. And yes, fandom swears are allowed.

3. Any character from any fandom is allowed (Including Pokémon)

4. There is going to be blood in this.

5. For the love of everything holy in this world, keep this thread PG-13. I don’t need the mods taking down this thread

6. There is no character limit!

7. OCs are allowed

9. Don’t be overpowered

10. Ask before killing another person’s character.

11. Immortality is allowed and is a common power for angels, demons and hybrids although it is a passive ability.

12. (Because this needed to be added) Please make sure that all characters are either angels, nephalems or demons of some sort. This roleplay is intended to be a WAR between angels and demons. I don’t care if they were formerly another species before becoming one of the three or if they are a dragon but please make sure that your character is an angel, demon or nephalem. Also, characters cannot be neutral and must belong to a side (the no neutral rule might change in the future.)
LIo8D8G.gif
FORM:
Quote:
Name:
Species/Race: (Angel, demon or hybrid (Mix between Angel and Demon)?)
OC or Canon?:
Fandom They’re from:
Personality:
Powers and Abilities:
Backstory: (optional)
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?:
Alliance: (Angels are allied with Heaven and demons are allied with Hell. Hybrids can be allied with either side.)
Alignment: (Not necessary but for fun)
Appearance:
Extra Info:

CURRENT CAST:

MEMBERS OF THE ANGEL ROYAL FAMILY
Tidus (Catlover422, Dual Role)
Luke Skywalker (Stellarisium)
Firion (Catlover422, hybrid)
DreamXD (Eirzon)
Marth (Catlover422, Dual Role)

MEMBERS OF THE DEMON ROYAL FAMILY
Wilbur Soot {Revivebur} (Eirzon)
Machina Kunagiri (Catlover422)
Antithesis (Blackvine)
Fundy (SensefulSky)

ANGEL WARRIORS
Hikari Sulu (Stellarisium)

DEMON WARRIORS
Raven (DarkDragonMe)
Eirisse (Blackvine)
Lydia Deetz (AllHailWebby)
Clete (SensefulSky)
Hubert von Vestra (VoidEnvoy)

ANGEL PRISONERS OF WAR (Angels and hybrids held captive by the demons)
Bartz Klauser (Catlover422)

DEMON PRISONERS OF WAR (Demons and hybrids held captive by the angels)

FORM:
Quote:
Name:
Species/Race: (Angel, demon or hybrid (Mix between Angel and Demon)?)
OC or Canon?:
Fandom They’re from:
Personality:
Powers and Abilities:
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?:
Alliance: (Angels are allied with Heaven and demons are allied with Hell. Hybrids can be allied with either side.)
Alignment: (Not necessary but for fun)
Appearance:
Extra Info:

CURRENT CAST:

MEMBERS OF THE ANGEL ROYAL FAMILY
Luke Skywalker (Stellarisium)
Firion (Catlover422, hybrid)
DreamXD (Eirzon)

MEMBERS OF THE DEMON ROYAL FAMILY
Wilbur Soot {Revivebur} (Eirzon)
Machina Kunagiri (Catlover422)
Antithesis (Blackvine)
Fundy (SensefulSky)

ANGEL WARRIORS
Hikari Sulu (Stellarisium)

DEMON WARRIORS
Raven (DarkDragonMe)
Eirisse (Blackvine)
Lydia Deetz (AllHailWebby)
Clete (SensefulSky)
Hubert von Vestra (VoidEnvoy)

ANGEL PRISONERS OF WAR (Angels and hybrids held captive by the demons)
Bartz Klauser (Catlover422)

DEMON PRISONERS OF WAR (Demons and hybrids held captive by the angels)

LIo8D8G.gif
This seems like an interesting roleplay! ^^ If Allowed, I'd like to join with this character of mine: [center][b]Name:[/b] Raven [b]Age: [/b]14 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Imperial (Demon, bc of backstory ig) [b]My beloved OC :>[/b] [b]Fandom:[/b] Flight rising (I hope its not too boring) [b]Personality:[/b] Most of the time shes quiet dark and mysterious, but when she trusts someone or likes them she is verry friendly, and will even protect them. [b]Power:[/b] Shadow control (Its quiet complicated to explain, but she will explain it further in the story!) [b]Backstory:[/b] Raven lived with her father and mother in a little house far away from twon in a big forest, where her father would always teach her shadow control, the power that only her family held. They where extremely poor however, so Raven and her dad would always have to rob bypassers in order to survive, including their lives. However one day some drunk dragons decided to have a campfire in their forest, when suddendly the wind blew the sparks of the fire into the dry grass, and the fire slowly but surely spreaded all over the place. Raven and their family where already asleep, so dident notice the fire until it was already too late, The house caught fire and the whole family went up in flames... The mother went to heaven, as she was verry sweet and never did anything wrong, while Raven and her father went to hell, where the father started blaming Raven for their deaths, and the fire. Raven had no choice but to run, and so she did. From then on she began to travel around, trying to survive. [b]Appearance: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=68852682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/688527/68852682_350.png[/img][/url] Also I suppose she is a warrior, since all the others dont really fit? xD[/center]
This seems like an interesting roleplay! ^^
If Allowed, I'd like to join with this character of mine:
Name: Raven
Species: Imperial (Demon, bc of backstory ig)
My beloved OC :>
Fandom: Flight rising (I hope its not too boring)

Personality: Most of the time shes quiet dark and mysterious, but when she trusts someone or likes them she is verry friendly, and will even protect them.

Power: Shadow control (Its quiet complicated to explain, but she will explain it further in the story!)

Backstory: Raven lived with her father and mother in a little house far away from twon in a big forest, where her father would always teach her shadow control, the power that only her family held. They where extremely poor however, so Raven and her dad would always have to rob bypassers in order to survive, including their lives.
However one day some drunk dragons decided to have a campfire in their forest, when suddendly the wind blew the sparks of the fire into the dry grass, and the fire slowly but surely spreaded all over the place. Raven and their family where already asleep, so dident notice the fire until it was already too late, The house caught fire and the whole family went up in flames...
The mother went to heaven, as she was verry sweet and never did anything wrong, while Raven and her father went to hell, where the father started blaming Raven for their deaths, and the fire. Raven had no choice but to run, and so she did. From then on she began to travel around, trying to survive.
Appearance:
68852682_350.png

Also I suppose she is a warrior, since all the others dont really fit? xD
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
That’s completely fine! There are instances of angelic and demonic dragons.
That’s completely fine! There are instances of angelic and demonic dragons.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Tidus Age: appears to be 17 Gender: Male Species/Race: Angel OC or Canon?: Canon Fandom They’re from: Final Fantasy Personality: Often coming across as childish, Tidus is a rather energetic person and is also rather friendly. While some people might find his energetic nature annoying, other people can’t help but see that his seemingly boundless energy is a good thing. He is normally like this however, when things start to get serious, he takes on a more serious attitude although he is still quite energetic Powers and Abilities: Angelic magic, Supernatural speed, strength, durability and agility, immortality Backstory: (optional) Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Prisoner of War (He’s held as a captive by the demons), Member of the Angel royal family (Yes, characters can have two roles) Alignment: Chaotic Good Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] Extra Info: •He is prone to getting zoomies.
Name: Tidus
Species/Race: Angel
OC or Canon?: Canon
Fandom They’re from: Final Fantasy
Personality: Often coming across as childish, Tidus is a rather energetic person and is also rather friendly. While some people might find his energetic nature annoying, other people can’t help but see that his seemingly boundless energy is a good thing. He is normally like this however, when things start to get serious, he takes on a more serious attitude although he is still quite energetic
Powers and Abilities: Angelic magic, Supernatural speed, strength, durability and agility, immortality
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Prisoner of War (He’s held as a captive by the demons), Member of the Angel royal family (Yes, characters can have two roles)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: utamHoe.png
Extra Info:
•He is prone to getting zoomies.
LIo8D8G.gif
cool! I suppose we still need more player soo...
Bump!! ^^
cool! I suppose we still need more player soo...
Bump!! ^^
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
We need quite a few more people
We need quite a few more people
LIo8D8G.gif
yeah, Ig we just have to keep bumping when the last post in this forum isent recent, then.
yeah, Ig we just have to keep bumping when the last post in this forum isent recent, then.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
People find the threads I make eventually
People find the threads I make eventually
LIo8D8G.gif
((sorry for double post))

for hybrids, will they have their own section/faction or will they be aligned with one of the two sides?
((sorry for double post))

for hybrids, will they have their own section/faction or will they be aligned with one of the two sides?
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19