Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
I badly want to make a hybrid, but all the possible fandoms that would fit here are just vanishing from my mind.
I badly want to make a hybrid, but all the possible fandoms that would fit here are just vanishing from my mind.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
oof.
oof.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
[img]https://static.zerochan.net/Shenhe.full.3538469.jpg[/img] [center][size=7][emoji=snowflake size=1][font=courier new][b][u]Hikari Sulu[/u][/b][/font][emoji=snowflake size=1][/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] [b]Age:[/b] 18-19 (actually near 7000) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species/Race:[/b] Angel Eternal [b]OC or Canon?:[/b] OC [b]Fandom They’re from:[/b] Marvel (with references to Genshin Impact) [b]Personality:[/b] Hikari comes along as a kind person who’s willing to risk her life for almost anyone. Observant, caring, loyal and honest only begin to describe the wonderful golden heart she bears. Hikari may be annoying when she bothers you about your safety, but it’s just because she doesn’t want to lose anyone she cares about if she can prevent it. If talking about her past or delicate subjects, Hikari may becomes quiet and reserved, sometimes even cold. From time to time she will want to be alone, to collect her thoughts and reminisce about her life. [b]Powers and Abilities:[/b] - Partial Immortality (though she can be harmed, Hikari can only die if she’s fatally injured) - Weapon Summoning (she can summon some weapons made of cosmic energy) - Matter Transmutation (she can change the form of inanimate objects, which is limited to her current capacity) [b]Backstory:[/b] Hikari Sulu was made from the World Forge as an Eternal, who were the protectors of a world, keeping it safe from the Deviants. Her form took on that of an Angel, so she was considered one. Hikari spent a few centuries of her life devoting it to protecting the world and destroying the Deviants. When the Deviants finally went extinct, she lived the rest of her life learning, accumulating vast amounts of knowledge. Hikari may be one of the last Eternals of this world, but hasn’t lost hope in finding any others. It’s been nearly a millennium since she last saw her friends. She believes in pure light and goodness, and hopes that one day the world will be balanced, both light and darkness in perfect symphony. [b]Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?:[/b] Angel Warrior [b]Alignment:[/b] Lawful Good [b]Extra Info:[/b] People may address her as Lady Hikari or Lady Sulu, but she prefers just to be called Hikari, sometimes known as Snowflake to her closest friends. She has a pair of hidden wings which are made from the same cosmic energy as her weapons, though she is not able to fly.
Shenhe.full.3538469.jpg
Hikari Sulu

tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png

Species/Race: Angel Eternal

OC or Canon?: OC

Fandom They’re from: Marvel (with references to Genshin Impact)

Personality: Hikari comes along as a kind person who’s willing to risk her life for almost anyone. Observant, caring, loyal and honest only begin to describe the wonderful golden heart she bears. Hikari may be annoying when she bothers you about your safety, but it’s just because she doesn’t want to lose anyone she cares about if she can prevent it. If talking about her past or delicate subjects, Hikari may becomes quiet and reserved, sometimes even cold. From time to time she will want to be alone, to collect her thoughts and reminisce about her life.

Powers and Abilities:
- Partial Immortality (though she can be harmed, Hikari can only die if she’s fatally injured)
- Weapon Summoning (she can summon some weapons made of cosmic energy)
- Matter Transmutation (she can change the form of inanimate objects, which is limited to her current capacity)

Backstory: Hikari Sulu was made from the World Forge as an Eternal, who were the protectors of a world, keeping it safe from the Deviants. Her form took on that of an Angel, so she was considered one. Hikari spent a few centuries of her life devoting it to protecting the world and destroying the Deviants. When the Deviants finally went extinct, she lived the rest of her life learning, accumulating vast amounts of knowledge. Hikari may be one of the last Eternals of this world, but hasn’t lost hope in finding any others. It’s been nearly a millennium since she last saw her friends. She believes in pure light and goodness, and hopes that one day the world will be balanced, both light and darkness in perfect symphony.

Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Angel Warrior

Alignment: Lawful Good

Extra Info: People may address her as Lady Hikari or Lady Sulu, but she prefers just to be called Hikari, sometimes known as Snowflake to her closest friends. She has a pair of hidden wings which are made from the same cosmic energy as her weapons, though she is not able to fly.
And accepted!
And accepted!
LIo8D8G.gif
yay! eeeeeee can’t wait for the IC woohoo
yay! eeeeeee can’t wait for the IC woohoo
I’ll post it in about a few days since I’m also trying to start up the Soulbound roleplay.
I’ll post it in about a few days since I’m also trying to start up the Soulbound roleplay.
LIo8D8G.gif
Could you link the soulsbound roleplay?
Could you link the soulsbound roleplay?
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Soulbound OOC
Soulbound OOC
LIo8D8G.gif
I had to fix the link so that it would take you to the beginning of the thread.
I had to fix the link so that it would take you to the beginning of the thread.
LIo8D8G.gif
cool! Also just wondering, did you happen to be a part of the Divided or The prisoners?
cool! Also just wondering, did you happen to be a part of the Divided or The prisoners?
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19