Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Alright…
Alright…
LIo8D8G.gif
bonk!
bonk!
I normally do a boop.
I normally do a boop.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hissss
Hissss
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
when’s the IC rolling around?

also might chuck in another character lol
when’s the IC rolling around?

also might chuck in another character lol
I’ll get it up in a bit. I had to deal with sexism on Discord first.
I’ll get it up in a bit. I had to deal with sexism on Discord first.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: DreamXD [goes by XD] Age: 22 Gender: Male Species/Race: Angel OC or Canon?: Canon Fandom They’re from: DreamSMP Personality: DreamXD seems to be quick-thinking yet impulsive. He also can be protective, as shown by him making sure George (his best friend) doesn't get hurt. However, he also has a malevolent side of him, where his voice deepens and he becomes extremely aggressive. DreamXD also takes offense very easily, usually smiting anyone who criticizes him. He is kind to those who understand him well, rewarding those who prove deserving. DreamXD may hold grudges against those whom he hates a lot, but in truth, he wants to be human as much as possible. Not considered evil but not purely good, DreamXD acts as a neutral balance, choosing the side of Angels to help side which he believes to be more of a benefit. Powers and Abilities: - Flight - Immortality - Telepathic Illusions - Psychic Constructs (ability to create objects with psychic power, sometimes even produce real objects) - Enhanced Strength and Durability Backstory: DreamXD comes from the DreamSMP, and is the counterpart of Dream. He was exorcised and became the good side, while his counterpart became evil. Known as the protector of the server, DreamXD is the only person on the server who has creative mode (aside from Drista) and uses his powers to help others and to maintain balance and rules within the server. He claims to be part Dream, sometimes being referred to as a canonical god in the server. It is unknown why DreamXD had disappeared from the server, but now that he’s in this world he hopes to restore peace and balance, not only to the war but to himself as well. He’s never been seen without his mask, which DreamXD never wants to talk about. Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Angel Royalty Alignment: Neutral Good / True Neutral Appearance: [img]https://wallpapercave.com/uwp/uwp1191326.png[/img] [img]https://wallpapercave.com/uwp/uwp1492817.jpeg[/img] Extra Info: - DreamXD's first language is unknown to humans. - He is unable to perceive the mortal sense of time - He does not enjoy steak. - He did not know what the color green is. It is unknown whether this means he is colorblind, or does not understand the label of the color. (probably the second reason) - DreamXD had the ability to give anything to people in the server, but being separated from his homeland he is only able to produce them with psychic contracts with the occasional actual object being produced. - He talks to people in their sleep.
Name: DreamXD [goes by XD]

Species/Race: Angel

OC or Canon?: Canon

Fandom They’re from: DreamSMP

Personality: DreamXD seems to be quick-thinking yet impulsive. He also can be protective, as shown by him making sure George (his best friend) doesn't get hurt. However, he also has a malevolent side of him, where his voice deepens and he becomes extremely aggressive. DreamXD also takes offense very easily, usually smiting anyone who criticizes him. He is kind to those who understand him well, rewarding those who prove deserving. DreamXD may hold grudges against those whom he hates a lot, but in truth, he wants to be human as much as possible. Not considered evil but not purely good, DreamXD acts as a neutral balance, choosing the side of Angels to help side which he believes to be more of a benefit.

Powers and Abilities:
- Flight
- Immortality
- Telepathic Illusions
- Psychic Constructs (ability to create objects with psychic power, sometimes even produce real objects)
- Enhanced Strength and Durability

Backstory: DreamXD comes from the DreamSMP, and is the counterpart of Dream. He was exorcised and became the good side, while his counterpart became evil. Known as the protector of the server, DreamXD is the only person on the server who has creative mode (aside from Drista) and uses his powers to help others and to maintain balance and rules within the server. He claims to be part Dream, sometimes being referred to as a canonical god in the server.

It is unknown why DreamXD had disappeared from the server, but now that he’s in this world he hopes to restore peace and balance, not only to the war but to himself as well. He’s never been seen without his mask, which DreamXD never wants to talk about.

Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Angel Royalty

Alignment: Neutral Good / True Neutral

Appearance:
uwp1191326.png

uwp1492817.jpeg

Extra Info:
- DreamXD's first language is unknown to humans.
- He is unable to perceive the mortal sense of time
- He does not enjoy steak.
- He did not know what the color green is. It is unknown whether this means he is colorblind, or does not understand the label of the color. (probably the second reason)
- DreamXD had the ability to give anything to people in the server, but being separated from his homeland he is only able to produce them with psychic contracts with the occasional actual object being produced.
- He talks to people in their sleep.
aaaaaaa i’m so excited lol DreamXD would be such a contrast to Wilbur
tho i’d say that if they get angry they can scream uwu lol
aaaaaaa i’m so excited lol DreamXD would be such a contrast to Wilbur
tho i’d say that if they get angry they can scream uwu lol
And cue Firion holding the bonking staff.
And cue Firion holding the bonking staff.
LIo8D8G.gif
DreamXD back home: I DEMAND YOU CALL ME A GOD NOT JUST A PERSON

DreamXD here: i’m still a god and can turn you into a muffin if you make me
DreamXD back home: I DEMAND YOU CALL ME A GOD NOT JUST A PERSON

DreamXD here: i’m still a god and can turn you into a muffin if you make me
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19