Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels Vs Demons [IC]
1 2 3 4
OOC|IC

Since the beginning of time, angels and demons have been at odds with one another and have fought against each other. The angels, beings believing in order resides in Heaven while the demons, beings belonging to chaos resided in Hell. The fighting between them took place throughout multiple different locations and there were even invasions launched however, prisoners were taken from both sides as a way to show their power.

In recent events, there have been some angels and demons who do not support the war and work in secret to stop it. Will their mission succeed or will they fail to stop the everlasting war?
OOC|IC

Since the beginning of time, angels and demons have been at odds with one another and have fought against each other. The angels, beings believing in order resides in Heaven while the demons, beings belonging to chaos resided in Hell. The fighting between them took place throughout multiple different locations and there were even invasions launched however, prisoners were taken from both sides as a way to show their power.

In recent events, there have been some angels and demons who do not support the war and work in secret to stop it. Will their mission succeed or will they fail to stop the everlasting war?
LIo8D8G.gif
[size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=planet size=1]DreamXD[emoji=planet size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] DreamXD sat in his room peacefully, making small versions of his homeworld using his psychic powers, watching as green light formed into structures. As a the protector of the server, he had been feeling strangely disconnected from the power he drew. DreamXD sighed, his voice a deep rumble, which seemed to echo faintly. His two pairs of white wings flapped, swishing his green cloak, as he arranged his white mask with an “XD” carved onto it. It was difficult being away from home, but DreamXD had been coping well, so far. He briefly thought about Wilbur, who had descended into Hell after destroying L’Manberg. It angered the god, and the green statue he was creating fell apart in a flurry of burning green sparks which bounced off his skin harmlessly. Should DreamXD encounter the traitor, he would ensure Wilbur gets what he deserved. [size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=left wing size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] Wilbur Soot was on the floor and stared at the ceiling, red eyes glaring. He was angry again, and didn’t want to be disturbed. It was rather strange fighting another war right after he “ended” the war of L’Manberg, but it felt oddly satisfying to keep fighting. Wilbur got up and considered what he wanted to do at the time, perhaps go down to the prison to see the captured Angels. Perhaps they can give him some entertainment.
DreamXD

DreamXD sat in his room peacefully, making small versions of his homeworld using his psychic powers, watching as green light formed into structures. As a the protector of the server, he had been feeling strangely disconnected from the power he drew. DreamXD sighed, his voice a deep rumble, which seemed to echo faintly. His two pairs of white wings flapped, swishing his green cloak, as he arranged his white mask with an “XD” carved onto it. It was difficult being away from home, but DreamXD had been coping well, so far.

He briefly thought about Wilbur, who had descended into Hell after destroying L’Manberg. It angered the god, and the green statue he was creating fell apart in a flurry of burning green sparks which bounced off his skin harmlessly. Should DreamXD encounter the traitor, he would ensure Wilbur gets what he deserved.

Wilbur Soot

Wilbur Soot was on the floor and stared at the ceiling, red eyes glaring. He was angry again, and didn’t want to be disturbed. It was rather strange fighting another war right after he “ended” the war of L’Manberg, but it felt oddly satisfying to keep fighting. Wilbur got up and considered what he wanted to do at the time, perhaps go down to the prison to see the captured Angels.

Perhaps they can give him some entertainment.
“Brother! Are you going to go visit someone?” Machina asked Wilbur. The younger male had seemingly appeared out of nowhere as he always did which made trying to avoid him hard to do. He was very silent when he wanted to be which was good for when he wanted to be left alone.

Firion was out in the garden surrounding Arubboth, the palace of Heaven and was currently tending to some wild roses. He was currently the only hybrid among the angels however, his family kept that fact hidden from anyone else even more so due to the capture of Tidus.

Tidus and Bartz were both in their respective cages and were currently avoiding each other. Neither of them wished to talk to the other and it remained that way for quite a while.
“Brother! Are you going to go visit someone?” Machina asked Wilbur. The younger male had seemingly appeared out of nowhere as he always did which made trying to avoid him hard to do. He was very silent when he wanted to be which was good for when he wanted to be left alone.

Firion was out in the garden surrounding Arubboth, the palace of Heaven and was currently tending to some wild roses. He was currently the only hybrid among the angels however, his family kept that fact hidden from anyone else even more so due to the capture of Tidus.

Tidus and Bartz were both in their respective cages and were currently avoiding each other. Neither of them wished to talk to the other and it remained that way for quite a while.
LIo8D8G.gif
[size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=left wing size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] He glanced at Machina, folding his arms, pulling his black coat over the vibrant red underneath. “I was thinking of seeing the prisoners down there.” Wilbur said, narrowing his eyes. His thoughts had drifted over DreamXD earlier, probably because it was a thought that always bugged Wilbur. It was difficult sometimes, knowing that the protector and so-called “god of the server” was hunting Wilbur down. “I was…rather bored. Maybe there would be something fun to do.” He added, running a hand through his dark hair, a white streak running through it. “Do you happen to know someone called DreamXD?” Wilbur asked, trying to change the conversation to something a little more interesting. Wilbur showed no form of emotion on his face, staring at the floor whilst in deep thought. He had been having strange dreams about XD coming after him, always behind, always trying to grab him.
Wilbur Soot

He glanced at Machina, folding his arms, pulling his black coat over the vibrant red underneath. “I was thinking of seeing the prisoners down there.” Wilbur said, narrowing his eyes. His thoughts had drifted over DreamXD earlier, probably because it was a thought that always bugged Wilbur. It was difficult sometimes, knowing that the protector and so-called “god of the server” was hunting Wilbur down.

“I was…rather bored. Maybe there would be something fun to do.” He added, running a hand through his dark hair, a white streak running through it. “Do you happen to know someone called DreamXD?” Wilbur asked, trying to change the conversation to something a little more interesting.

Wilbur showed no form of emotion on his face, staring at the floor whilst in deep thought. He had been having strange dreams about XD coming after him, always behind, always trying to grab him.
“Can I come along? I haven’t met actual angels before so I want to ask them a few questions.” Machina said. He was rather curious about the prisoners and wanted to go see them so that he could learn more about angels and what they were actually like.
“Can I come along? I haven’t met actual angels before so I want to ask them a few questions.” Machina said. He was rather curious about the prisoners and wanted to go see them so that he could learn more about angels and what they were actually like.
LIo8D8G.gif
[size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=left wing size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] Wilbur raised his eyebrows, then sighed. “Okay, sure.” He replied, and began walking towards the prison. Wilbur remained quiet and lowered his head very slightly, making no noise as he walked, annoyed at himself for some unknown reason. It made him curious that Machina hadn’t seen any angels yet. “Angels look just like you and me, except their wings are mostly white and they are considered to be our opposites; kind and do-gooders.” Wilbur snapped, moving deeper into his own thoughts. That’s what mortals always portrayed them, angels good, demons bad. He folded his arms and huffed quietly.
Wilbur Soot

Wilbur raised his eyebrows, then sighed. “Okay, sure.” He replied, and began walking towards the prison. Wilbur remained quiet and lowered his head very slightly, making no noise as he walked, annoyed at himself for some unknown reason. It made him curious that Machina hadn’t seen any angels yet.

“Angels look just like you and me, except their wings are mostly white and they are considered to be our opposites; kind and do-gooders.” Wilbur snapped, moving deeper into his own thoughts. That’s what mortals always portrayed them, angels good, demons bad. He folded his arms and huffed quietly.
Machina followed Wilbur and didn’t ask any other questions. He was still being rather curious about angels until a loud noise was heard coming from the prison. “By the gods… What is that noise…” He muttered softly.
Machina followed Wilbur and didn’t ask any other questions. He was still being rather curious about angels until a loud noise was heard coming from the prison. “By the gods… What is that noise…” He muttered softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=left wing size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] Wilbur Soot pulled his coat up that the tips were touching his ears. He shook his head at the horrible noise. He looked angry and didn’t want to be talked too. “Geez, doesn’t anyone shut the noise up?” Wilbur hissed, blinking furiously. He shifted to his Phantom form, becoming invisible as he covered his ears, helping to effectively shut out the noise. Wilbur didn’t mind the fact that he would be hungry later, he just didn’t want to listen to the loud noise anymore. A low growl escaped his lips, continuing to walk onwards.
Wilbur Soot

Wilbur Soot pulled his coat up that the tips were touching his ears. He shook his head at the horrible noise. He looked angry and didn’t want to be talked too. “Geez, doesn’t anyone shut the noise up?” Wilbur hissed, blinking furiously. He shifted to his Phantom form, becoming invisible as he covered his ears, helping to effectively shut out the noise. Wilbur didn’t mind the fact that he would be hungry later, he just didn’t want to listen to the loud noise anymore.

A low growl escaped his lips, continuing to walk onwards.
“Tidus! Would you shut up? I don’t like how loud you are being at the moment…” Bartz growled softly. He was somewhere angry at Tidus for being rather loud.
“Tidus! Would you shut up? I don’t like how loud you are being at the moment…” Bartz growled softly. He was somewhere angry at Tidus for being rather loud.
LIo8D8G.gif
[size=7][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=left wing size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] Wilbur shifted back into his normal form, after walking past some guards and towards the source of the noise. He saw Tidus and glared angrily at him, red eyes flaring brightly. “I suppose, no one else is screeching like a banshee?” He snapped, folding his arms and putting on a face of annoyance and anger. “Just goes to show that angels aren’t all good as they seem to be.” Wilbur added, glancing at Machina. He had the urge to strangle the unknown person who was making all the noise, but restrained himself.
Wilbur Soot

Wilbur shifted back into his normal form, after walking past some guards and towards the source of the noise. He saw Tidus and glared angrily at him, red eyes flaring brightly. “I suppose, no one else is screeching like a banshee?” He snapped, folding his arms and putting on a face of annoyance and anger.

“Just goes to show that angels aren’t all good as they seem to be.” Wilbur added, glancing at Machina. He had the urge to strangle the unknown person who was making all the noise, but restrained himself.
1 2 3 4