Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Though the creator has made multiple similar rps, so they might be busy.
Though the creator has made multiple similar rps, so they might be busy.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
It’s still open. I get busy with school and other roleplays, though so this might be slow moving.
It’s still open. I get busy with school and other roleplays, though so this might be slow moving.
LIo8D8G.gif
Alright, that's fair! I'll post my character sheet in a bit. :>
Alright, that's fair! I'll post my character sheet in a bit. :>
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
DMs Open, I do not accept random friend requests.
@SensefulSky

yeah sure! no problem! wilbur needs some more friends sometimes :p also glad to see fundy now in the rp!
@SensefulSky

yeah sure! no problem! wilbur needs some more friends sometimes :p also glad to see fundy now in the rp!
[b]Name:[/b] Hubert von Vestra [b]Age:[/b] 26 years old [b]Gender:[/b] Male (He/Him) [b]Species/Race:[/b] Demon [b]OC or Canon?:[/b] Canon [b]Fandom They’re from:[/b] Fire Emblem: Three Houses [b]Personality:[/b] Hubert is sinister, conniving and sly. He's trigger happy and more than okay with spilling blood as a means to an end. This man's the sort that will happily take care of the dirty deeds of royals behind the scenes, tarnishing his own reputation into that of an unscrupulous and cruel individual—all for the sake of the person(s) he works under. He believes in the ideals of whoever he serves and he will fight til death to see those ideals and goals become reality. He's also not above playing dirty tricks on people or resorting to things such as blackmail and extortion to make things happen in the best interest of his superiors. He is also loyal to a T, and would ever dream of betraying someone if they aren't in line with whatever his superiors believe. [b]Powers and Abilities:[/b] In terms of demon powers, he's obviously immortal and has superhuman speed and strength. Hubert's offensive arsenal is mainly composed of black magic. [b]Miasma Δ:[/b] Hubert summons and sends a cloud of noxious mist towards the opponent, which lightly burns the skin and is harmful to breathe in. [b]Mire Β:[/b] Hubert summons a large bubble of noxious liquid that is thrown over the enemy, harming them by the effects of the dark poison-like substance. [b]Banshee Θ:[/b] A dark, non-enterable portal opens under the opponent, as orbs of homing dark energy rise from the portal and chase the opponent until they collide with the target to cause damage. [b]Warping:[/b] Hubert is able to teleport to and fro places, however this ability will not be available to him in combat for obvious reasons. [b]Heal:[/b] He can use a very basic healing spell. It doesn't heal much, but it's enough to very slowly heal wounds if needed. [b]Backstory:[/b] I'm not sure how everyone else is doing their canons in terms of history, but I'm gonna play it off as Hubert not being from another world and being born originally human. Well, sorta. I'm going to say he died and became a demon in the afterlife (because he surely belongs in hell regardless!) so that's how he ended up in the whole conflict. In life, he was simply the retainer of the Empress of Adrestia, Lady Edelgard von Hreslvelg. Hubert died during the battle at Embarr against the forces of the Church of Seiros, failing his mission and entering the afterlife as a demon. He will not remember his past life, mostly because he was very devoted to Edelgard as a whole and that could mess with plot. (Unless someone wants to app her but I kinda doubt that). [b]Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?:[/b] I'd say warrior given the options, but he's more suited for something more akin to a butler or a retainer of royalty. [b]Alliance:[/b] Hell [b]Alignment:[/b] Lawful Evil [b]Appearance:[/b] Picture below! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HmUOf6R.png[/img]

Name: Hubert von Vestra
Species/Race: Demon
OC or Canon?: Canon
Fandom They’re from: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Personality: Hubert is sinister, conniving and sly. He's trigger happy and more than okay with spilling blood as a means to an end. This man's the sort that will happily take care of the dirty deeds of royals behind the scenes, tarnishing his own reputation into that of an unscrupulous and cruel individual—all for the sake of the person(s) he works under. He believes in the ideals of whoever he serves and he will fight til death to see those ideals and goals become reality. He's also not above playing dirty tricks on people or resorting to things such as blackmail and extortion to make things happen in the best interest of his superiors. He is also loyal to a T, and would ever dream of betraying someone if they aren't in line with whatever his superiors believe.
Powers and Abilities:
In terms of demon powers, he's obviously immortal and has superhuman speed and strength.
Hubert's offensive arsenal is mainly composed of black magic.
Miasma Δ: Hubert summons and sends a cloud of noxious mist towards the opponent, which lightly burns the skin and is harmful to breathe in.
Mire Β: Hubert summons a large bubble of noxious liquid that is thrown over the enemy, harming them by the effects of the dark poison-like substance.
Banshee Θ: A dark, non-enterable portal opens under the opponent, as orbs of homing dark energy rise from the portal and chase the opponent until they collide with the target to cause damage.
Warping: Hubert is able to teleport to and fro places, however this ability will not be available to him in combat for obvious reasons.
Heal: He can use a very basic healing spell. It doesn't heal much, but it's enough to very slowly heal wounds if needed.
Backstory: I'm not sure how everyone else is doing their canons in terms of history, but I'm gonna play it off as Hubert not being from another world and being born originally human. Well, sorta. I'm going to say he died and became a demon in the afterlife (because he surely belongs in hell regardless!) so that's how he ended up in the whole conflict. In life, he was simply the retainer of the Empress of Adrestia, Lady Edelgard von Hreslvelg. Hubert died during the battle at Embarr against the forces of the Church of Seiros, failing his mission and entering the afterlife as a demon. He will not remember his past life, mostly because he was very devoted to Edelgard as a whole and that could mess with plot. (Unless someone wants to app her but I kinda doubt that).
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: I'd say warrior given the options, but he's more suited for something more akin to a butler or a retainer of royalty.
Alliance: Hell
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Appearance: Picture below!

HmUOf6R.png
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
Welcome in! I might decide to bring Marth in shortly.
Welcome in! I might decide to bring Marth in shortly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Nice nice ovo
Nice nice ovo
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
Name: Marth Age: 16 Gender: Male Species/Race: Angel OC or Canon?: Canon Fandom They’re from: Fire Emblem (First appeared in Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light although he has appeared in other games as well.) Personality: Marth is rather shy and aloof when it comes to meeting someone for the first time. This can cause him to somewhat stutter when speaking to a new person although he tries to keep this under control which can sometimes end up backfiring for him. He is also extremely humble to the point where he may get somewhat bashful when complimented by other people. He is kindhearted, talented and idealistic. He is also overly trusting at times which has led to his allies having to keep a close eye on him so that he doesn’t end up falling into a trap just to save an ally and to make sure that he doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. Powers and Abilities: •Immortality •Angelic Magic (Can be weaker in power when he’s injured.) •Flight (Damaging the feathered wings on his back that are normally hidden will nullify this ability. He doesn’t use this often.) •Superhuman speed, strength, durability and agility. (Not fast enough to catch Tidus but is able to help Firion catch the little bugger) Backstory: (optional) Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Prisoner of War (Captive Royal) Alliance: Heaven Alignment: Neutral Good Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/gwB9WYp.png[/img] The image actually shows one of his alternate outfits in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Extra Info:
Name: Marth
Species/Race: Angel
OC or Canon?: Canon
Fandom They’re from: Fire Emblem (First appeared in Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light although he has appeared in other games as well.)
Personality: Marth is rather shy and aloof when it comes to meeting someone for the first time. This can cause him to somewhat stutter when speaking to a new person although he tries to keep this under control which can sometimes end up backfiring for him. He is also extremely humble to the point where he may get somewhat bashful when complimented by other people. He is kindhearted, talented and idealistic. He is also overly trusting at times which has led to his allies having to keep a close eye on him so that he doesn’t end up falling into a trap just to save an ally and to make sure that he doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Powers and Abilities:
•Immortality
•Angelic Magic (Can be weaker in power when he’s injured.)
•Flight (Damaging the feathered wings on his back that are normally hidden will nullify this ability. He doesn’t use this often.)
•Superhuman speed, strength, durability and agility. (Not fast enough to catch Tidus but is able to help Firion catch the little bugger)
Backstory: (optional)
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Prisoner of War (Captive Royal)
Alliance: Heaven
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
gwB9WYp.png
The image actually shows one of his alternate outfits in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Extra Info:
LIo8D8G.gif
You can go ahead and start in the IC as well.
You can go ahead and start in the IC as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
I will soon, just wondering how to jump in sdfgfds
I will soon, just wondering how to jump in sdfgfds
FeAvgNm.png
Khos/Khoshekh, VoidEnvoy
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19