Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
oh god this is alive? cool! I might use a diff character. Eh... I kind of feel like using a canon character right now. it can be from any fandom, right?
oh god this is alive? cool! I might use a diff character. Eh... I kind of feel like using a canon character right now. it can be from any fandom, right?
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Yes! It can be from any fandom!
Yes! It can be from any fandom!
LIo8D8G.gif
Alright then! Then I will go with Shinobu. Will put disc in a moment
Alright then! Then I will go with Shinobu. Will put disc in a moment
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Okay. I can wait until then.
Okay. I can wait until then.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center] [center][size=6][b][i][u]Shinobu Kocho[/u][/i][/b][/size] [/center] [size=1][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5txKhqzR/Shinobu-anime.png[/img][/size] -[b]name[/b]: Shinobu Kocho- -[b]age[/b]: 18- -[b]gender[/b]: female- -[b]Species/Race:[/b] Demon- -[b]OC/Canon:[/b] Canon- -[b]Fandom[/b]: Kny/Ds (kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer) (Yes I watch anime, make me. :)) -[b]Personality[/b]: She always smiles allot. Like, almost always. Under that smile however, she hides her verry strong anger. People usually like her, some however, are scared of her.- -[b]Powers and abilities:[/b] She uses a thing called 'insect breating'. This allows her to increase her sword skills in diffrent forms. As said she uses a sword. However, she lacks strength so uses poison instead. She can even change the type of poison she uses, making it easier to defeat her opponent. Besides that, her speed, agility and flexability are insane. Way above that of an average demon, angel or hybrid. (She was in the top 7 of best 'demon slayers' after all.)- -[b]Backstory[/b]: After being saved from a demon, she and her sister decided to become demon slayers, so they themselves would be able to protect people as well. Her sister became a 'hashira', which is the highest rank for demon slayers. She then died to the 3rd strongest demon, doma. Shinobu couldn't forgive him, and trained as hard as she could to eventually become a hashira herself. She too, died to doma. However, she manages to poison him and kill him even after she died, with help from Inosuke and Kanao, of wich Kanao was the one she and her sister adopted and raised, training her to become a demon slayer as well.- -[b]Royalty, prironer or warrior?:[/b] None. She travels around, sometimes betraying the other demons or fighting angels that dared to try kill her.- -[b]Appearance[/b]: Dark blue demon slayer suit, white belt with sword case, white butterfly-pattern-haori, butterfly clip in hair.- -[b]extra info:[/b] She dislikes the fact both demons and angels can't get allong with eachother, so wont kill an Angel if they are nice and harmless.- (The reason I made her a demon, is becouse even though she was on the good side, she still killed people. (even though those were demons) And I feel like we would be getting way too much angels in here. She also bullied Giyuu in some way, ig? haha.) [/center]
Shinobu Kocho
Shinobu-anime.png

-name: Shinobu Kocho-
-Species/Race: Demon-
-OC/Canon: Canon-
-Fandom: Kny/Ds (kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer) (Yes I watch anime, make me. :))

-Personality: She always smiles allot. Like, almost always. Under that smile however, she hides her verry strong anger. People usually like her, some however, are scared of her.-

-Powers and abilities:
She uses a thing called 'insect breating'. This allows her to increase her sword skills in diffrent forms. As said she uses a sword. However, she lacks strength so uses poison instead. She can even change the type of poison she uses, making it easier to defeat her opponent.

Besides that, her speed, agility and flexability are insane. Way above that of an average demon, angel or hybrid.
(She was in the top 7 of best 'demon slayers' after all.)-

-Backstory: After being saved from a demon, she and her sister decided to become demon slayers, so they themselves would be able to protect people as well. Her sister became a 'hashira', which is the highest rank for demon slayers. She then died to the 3rd strongest demon, doma. Shinobu couldn't forgive him, and trained as hard as she could to eventually become a hashira herself. She too, died to doma. However, she manages to poison him and kill him even after she died, with help from Inosuke and Kanao, of wich Kanao was the one she and her sister adopted and raised, training her to become a demon slayer as well.-

-Royalty, prironer or warrior?: None. She travels around, sometimes betraying the other demons or fighting angels that dared to try kill her.-

-Appearance: Dark blue demon slayer suit, white belt with sword case, white butterfly-pattern-haori, butterfly clip in hair.-

-extra info: She dislikes the fact both demons and angels can't get allong with eachother, so wont kill an Angel if they are nice and harmless.-

(The reason I made her a demon, is becouse even though she was on the good side, she still killed people. (even though those were demons) And I feel like we would be getting way too much angels in here. She also bullied Giyuu in some way, ig? haha.)
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
sorry the image is so god damn huge lol, couldn't really get it smaller.
sorry the image is so god damn huge lol, couldn't really get it smaller.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
It’s fine and I’ll add a Misc Roles section.
It’s fine and I’ll add a Misc Roles section.
LIo8D8G.gif
alright!
alright!
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Also I noticed... are your characters not a bit... AHEM... overpowered? I mean... COUGH- Immortality- COUGH- and way other powers- *INTENS COUGHING (and almost choking)*
Also I noticed... are your characters not a bit... AHEM... overpowered? I mean... COUGH- Immortality- COUGH- and way other powers- *INTENS COUGHING (and almost choking)*
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
They can still be killed… Immortality in this just means that they can’t die through normal means. How else would a war between immortals work. Also, hybrids tend to be a bit more powerful with the fact that they can use both angelic and demonic powers although one is normally stronger than the others with them.
They can still be killed… Immortality in this just means that they can’t die through normal means. How else would a war between immortals work. Also, hybrids tend to be a bit more powerful with the fact that they can use both angelic and demonic powers although one is normally stronger than the others with them.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19