Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
They’ll be aligned with one of the two sides
They’ll be aligned with one of the two sides
LIo8D8G.gif
I also haven’t added in neutral characters yet so… yeah…
I also haven’t added in neutral characters yet so… yeah…
LIo8D8G.gif
Hello! I love the idea of this roleplay! Would you mind if I join? :D I'll post my character once you give the okay! :) I wouldn't want to be rude to the Host of this roleplay! <3
Hello! I love the idea of this roleplay! Would you mind if I join? :D I'll post my character once you give the okay! :) I wouldn't want to be rude to the Host of this roleplay! <3
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
I don’t mind if you join! The more, the merrier!
I don’t mind if you join! The more, the merrier!
LIo8D8G.gif
Great! Here's my character! Sorry if it's bad! QwQ ---------------------------------------- [center] [b]Name:[/b][i] Taishi - ??? (Takahashi)[/i] [b]Age:[/b][i] 16[/i] [b]Gender:[/b][i] Appears Male but is Female[/i] [b]Sexualtity:[/b][i](Demi) Pansexual[/i] [b]Fandom:[/b][i] Flight Rising[/i] [b]Role:[/b][i] Daughter of the Royal Demon Family[/i] [b]Species:[/b][i] Gaoler/Demon[/i] [b]Power(s):[/b][i] PurpleFiren {A purple flame capable of mass destruction} Form {Can shift into any type of animal} Teleportation {Able to go place to place with a blink of an eye}[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b][i] Taishi always thought she was a normal person, but that wasn't the case for her. Taishi was always getting bullied at school, her parents - well..her father died when she was young. Taishi's mother was a sl**, she was cheating behind her husband's back, getting drunk all the time. When Taishi's father past away, her mother was just the same, drinking alot, throughing party's, beating Taishi after she came home from school. One day after Taishi had enough she killed her mother, after she relized what she had done she ended her own life. Taishi and her mother were sent to Hell, her mother was STILL the same, allways beating her and drinking. Taishi ran away from their new home in hell and she ended up bumping into the Queen of Hell. The Queen saw Taishi as a valuable asset to the war between the demon's & the angel's. Therefor the Queen adopted Taishi into the Royal family, Taishi got along great with her new family. While Taishi was now apart of the Royal family she bannished her real mother to the nineth circle, witch was the worst part of hell to be in.[/i] [b]Apperance:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63551763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635518/63551763_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Great! Here's my character! Sorry if it's bad! QwQ
Name: Taishi - ??? (Takahashi)
Sexualtity:(Demi) Pansexual
Fandom: Flight Rising
Role: Daughter of the Royal Demon Family
Species: Gaoler/Demon
Power(s): PurpleFiren {A purple flame capable of mass destruction} Form {Can shift into any type of animal} Teleportation {Able to go place to place with a blink of an eye}
Backstory: Taishi always thought she was a normal person, but that wasn't the case for her. Taishi was always getting bullied at school, her parents - well..her father died when she was young. Taishi's mother was a sl**, she was cheating behind her husband's back, getting drunk all the time. When Taishi's father past away, her mother was just the same, drinking alot, throughing party's, beating Taishi after she came home from school. One day after Taishi had enough she killed her mother, after she relized what she had done she ended her own life. Taishi and her mother were sent to Hell, her mother was STILL the same, allways beating her and drinking. Taishi ran away from their new home in hell and she ended up bumping into the Queen of Hell. The Queen saw Taishi as a valuable asset to the war between the demon's & the angel's. Therefor the Queen adopted Taishi into the Royal family, Taishi got along great with her new family. While Taishi was now apart of the Royal family she bannished her real mother to the nineth circle, witch was the worst part of hell to be in.
Apperance:
63551763_350.png
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
Accepted!
Accepted!
LIo8D8G.gif
I do have a question though, I know that I said my character's name, but what would the last name be? I have the last name she had BEFORE she was adopted into the Royal Demon Family but what is the Royal Demon Family's LASTNAME- 0^0 Also, I have some friends that I think would LOVE to be added to this Roleplay would I be able to ping them? :D
I do have a question though, I know that I said my character's name, but what would the last name be? I have the last name she had BEFORE she was adopted into the Royal Demon Family but what is the Royal Demon Family's LASTNAME- 0^0 Also, I have some friends that I think would LOVE to be added to this Roleplay would I be able to ping them? :D
So far, there is currently no last name for the demon royal family and go ahead and ping away!
So far, there is currently no last name for the demon royal family and go ahead and ping away!
LIo8D8G.gif
Thanks! Would you like some lastnames I think would fit nicely? You don't have to if you don't want to! :D
@WulfieSenpai
@Jackandsally
@WulfieTheDevil
@CutsiWulf
@ChattyAbby
@RoxyDoxxie
Thanks! Would you like some lastnames I think would fit nicely? You don't have to if you don't want to! :D
@WulfieSenpai
@Jackandsally
@WulfieTheDevil
@CutsiWulf
@ChattyAbby
@RoxyDoxxie
I would not like some last names for now.
I would not like some last names for now.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19