Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@AllHailWebby
Nope. Soon, perhaps.
@AllHailWebby
Nope. Soon, perhaps.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
It hasn’t started yet.
It hasn’t started yet.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Lydia Deetz
Species/Race: Demon
OC or Canon?: Canon
Fandom They’re from: Beetlejuice (Musical)
Personality: Lydia has a pessimistic view on life. She’s into dark jokes, and things that most would find strange and unusual. She can seem cold at first, but once she warms up to someone, she’s pretty chill. She’s a fighter and usually has a calm demeanor. It takes a lot to anger her, as she usually becomes more annoyed than angry. Whenever she does get upset, she tends to push people away.
Powers and Abilities: As a demon, she is immune to natural causes of death (old age, sickness, etc.). She also has the ability to see and communicate to the dead, including ghosts who otherwise couldn’t be seen by the average person.
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Warrior
Alignment: Somewhere between true neutral and chaotic neutral
Appearance: Lydia has the appearance of a human. She’s pretty short, standing at about 5’0. She has brown eyes and black hair, which stops just below her chin. Her outfit is pretty much entirely black. She wears a black choker, fingerless gloves, long-sleeved dress, and boots.
Name: Lydia Deetz
Species/Race: Demon
Fandom They’re from: Beetlejuice (Musical)
Personality: Lydia has a pessimistic view on life. She’s into dark jokes, and things that most would find strange and unusual. She can seem cold at first, but once she warms up to someone, she’s pretty chill. She’s a fighter and usually has a calm demeanor. It takes a lot to anger her, as she usually becomes more annoyed than angry. Whenever she does get upset, she tends to push people away.
Powers and Abilities: As a demon, she is immune to natural causes of death (old age, sickness, etc.). She also has the ability to see and communicate to the dead, including ghosts who otherwise couldn’t be seen by the average person.
Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Warrior
Alignment: Somewhere between true neutral and chaotic neutral
Appearance: Lydia has the appearance of a human. She’s pretty short, standing at about 5’0. She has brown eyes and black hair, which stops just below her chin. Her outfit is pretty much entirely black. She wears a black choker, fingerless gloves, long-sleeved dress, and boots.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Name: Wilbur Soot [Revivebur] Age: 25 Gender: Male Species/Race: Demon (previously deceased human) OC or Canon?: Canon Fandom They’re from: DreamSMP Personality: Wilbur is a silent and mysterious person, always surrounded by an aura of intimidation and anger. Feared by many, he acts proud and usually disregards people who are below him. Wilbur can get rather lonely sometimes, and takes an incredibly cold turn when anyone disturbs him. He can be charming, smart and manipulative, sometimes going out of his way to get what he wants. An additional thing is that Wilbur’s red eyes glow and catch attention of many, but hates being stared at. Powers and Abilities: - Immortailty - Phantomise (Wilbur can become invisible, which helps during the day or when necessary) - Phasing (when Wilbur is Phantomised he can walk through most things) [b][Note: when in Phantomised form Wilbur exhausts easier than when in human form, and gets hungry easily][/b] - Empathy (basically Wilbur can perceive the emotions of others) - Swordfighting (usually uses a netherite katana in fighting) Backstory: Hailing from the DreamSMP, Wilbur built a nation called L’Manberg. When he was thrown out, his presidency revoked, Wilbur then launched a war and ended up blowing up L’Manberg, saying that “it was never meant to be”. He was arrested and killed on the spot, descending into Hell. Most said he had become a demon of sadness and anger, but was never seen in the DreamSMP again. Wilbur now holds a place in the royal family, thinking about his life from before. He now searches for the Revival Book that Dream is fabled to hold, so as to gain his power of the dead and bring them back at will. Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Demon Royalty Alignment: Neutral Evil Appearance: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/206fac8f68ab6c0aed130bf9322d75c3/452b559292a064cd-dd/s2048x3072/fb78fb7bdf01349aa21ceb0403058aba13acb203.png[/img] Extra Info: Wilbur’s favourite saying is: [b][i]”It was never meant to be.”[/i][/b]
Name: Wilbur Soot [Revivebur]

Species/Race: Demon (previously deceased human)

Fandom They’re from: DreamSMP

Personality: Wilbur is a silent and mysterious person, always surrounded by an aura of intimidation and anger. Feared by many, he acts proud and usually disregards people who are below him. Wilbur can get rather lonely sometimes, and takes an incredibly cold turn when anyone disturbs him. He can be charming, smart and manipulative, sometimes going out of his way to get what he wants. An additional thing is that Wilbur’s red eyes glow and catch attention of many, but hates being stared at.

Powers and Abilities:
- Immortailty
- Phantomise (Wilbur can become invisible, which helps during the day or when necessary)
- Phasing (when Wilbur is Phantomised he can walk through most things)
[Note: when in Phantomised form Wilbur exhausts easier than when in human form, and gets hungry easily]
- Empathy (basically Wilbur can perceive the emotions of others)
- Swordfighting (usually uses a netherite katana in fighting)

Backstory: Hailing from the DreamSMP, Wilbur built a nation called L’Manberg. When he was thrown out, his presidency revoked, Wilbur then launched a war and ended up blowing up L’Manberg, saying that “it was never meant to be”. He was arrested and killed on the spot, descending into Hell. Most said he had become a demon of sadness and anger, but was never seen in the DreamSMP again. Wilbur now holds a place in the royal family, thinking about his life from before. He now searches for the Revival Book that Dream is fabled to hold, so as to gain his power of the dead and bring them back at will.

Royalty, Prisoner of War or Warrior?: Demon Royalty

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance:
fb78fb7bdf01349aa21ceb0403058aba13acb203.png

Extra Info: Wilbur’s favourite saying is: ”It was never meant to be.”
Welcome in!
Welcome in!
LIo8D8G.gif
can’t wait to begin! do we need to wait for a few more characters?
can’t wait to begin! do we need to wait for a few more characters?
I can add in a few more characters and also, Tidus is a prisoner of the demons and the same will be true for Bartz once I add him in.
I can add in a few more characters and also, Tidus is a prisoner of the demons and the same will be true for Bartz once I add him in.
LIo8D8G.gif
sounds good to me! i wonder if wilbur would spend the time to visit the prisoners…
sounds good to me! i wonder if wilbur would spend the time to visit the prisoners…
Just be wary of Tidus who is very annoying.
Just be wary of Tidus who is very annoying.
LIo8D8G.gif
if tidus gets annoying wilbur will use his phantomise powers and s c r e a m
if tidus gets annoying wilbur will use his phantomise powers and s c r e a m
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19