Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Alrighty! Just let me know if you want me to send you some! :D I can't wait for this Roleplay to begin! >u<
Alrighty! Just let me know if you want me to send you some! :D I can't wait for this Roleplay to begin! >u<
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
It’s going to need a few more people and characters before it begins
It’s going to need a few more people and characters before it begins
LIo8D8G.gif
(Gods, I have half a million ocs and I can't think of any of them for this.)
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="Blackvine" date="2021-10-23 21:06:32" ] (Gods, I have half a million ocs and I can't think of any of them for this.) [/quote] Right?! I have a bunch of Oc's but like NONE of them fit the theme well...maybe a few..but I don't know-
Blackvine wrote on 2021-10-23 21:06:32:
Right?! I have a bunch of Oc's but like NONE of them fit the theme well...maybe a few..but I don't know-
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
@Catlover422 is there a certain number of people for the royal family like only one person can be from the royal family im just curious I do have a oc who will work well for part of the army I was just curious on that.
@Catlover422 is there a certain number of people for the royal family like only one person can be from the royal family im just curious I do have a oc who will work well for part of the army I was just curious on that.
Wx0EgSk.png
@JackandSally
There can be more than 1 person in the Royal Family! ^v^
If anything I would love to have a sibling! UwU
@JackandSally
There can be more than 1 person in the Royal Family! ^v^
If anything I would love to have a sibling! UwU
okay I just wanted to make sure before adding it in! ill post them here in a second then!
okay I just wanted to make sure before adding it in! ill post them here in a second then!
Wx0EgSk.png
Are ocs with no fandom acceptable?
Are ocs with no fandom acceptable?
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
They’re acceptable and royal families can be rather large so it would only make sense to let the royal family of both the angels and demons be a little on the large side.
They’re acceptable and royal families can be rather large so it would only make sense to let the royal family of both the angels and demons be a little on the large side.
LIo8D8G.gif
For hybrids, can there be angel/devil hybrids? I understand if not, but yeah.
For hybrids, can there be angel/devil hybrids? I understand if not, but yeah.
AdAAm0g.pnguNAqnu8.pnguNAqnu8.pnguNAqnu8.pngAdAAm0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19