Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town - RP Community Signups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
The signups are officially open! (And are likely to remain that way for a long time to come.)
The signups are officially open! (And are likely to remain that way for a long time to come.)
@Cryoluxa

I'm definitely going to join, but I've got a few questions beforehand.

1: Could I take ownership of the Inn?
2: Would I be able to begin setting up a darker side of the city? (Thieves and vagabonds and whatnot)
3: If I were to have a dragon sign-up as a body guard for Muuna, would that be a full-time job or would they have time for other things such as adventuring or something?
@Cryoluxa

I'm definitely going to join, but I've got a few questions beforehand.

1: Could I take ownership of the Inn?
2: Would I be able to begin setting up a darker side of the city? (Thieves and vagabonds and whatnot)
3: If I were to have a dragon sign-up as a body guard for Muuna, would that be a full-time job or would they have time for other things such as adventuring or something?
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

Happy to hear it! And I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. :)

1: Sure. Have at it! Just send me the inn's name and a summary of what it's like (try to keep it within a couple sentences -- examples listed on the main informational page) and who's in charge of it. You may as well
2: Just to be clear, it's actually too small to be considered a proper city. Rather, Eightleaf is a town. It doesn't have much of an underbelly, itself, but, of course, towns have their share of troublemakers, too. I'm not at all opposed to baddies setting up in Eightleaf. So go ahead and send me the specifics on what you'd like to do and I'll work with you to make it happen. :)
3: Munaa would probably want his bodyguard to be available dayly/nightly to do his/her job, but that doesn't mean he'd require him/her to put too many hours into it. He'd rather said bodyguard not go off on grand adventures for weeks on end when (s)he's supposed to be protecting him, though, so local adventuring only, if (s)he really wants the job. That's my estimate, but it's always easier to figure out my characters' preferences for things this specific by roleplaying it out. Once you sign up your dragons, your intended bodyguard could totally go to Munaa and ask about getting that job. We'll see what terms they work out on their own then, and go with that. :)
@GenesisReborn

Happy to hear it! And I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. :)

1: Sure. Have at it! Just send me the inn's name and a summary of what it's like (try to keep it within a couple sentences -- examples listed on the main informational page) and who's in charge of it. You may as well
2: Just to be clear, it's actually too small to be considered a proper city. Rather, Eightleaf is a town. It doesn't have much of an underbelly, itself, but, of course, towns have their share of troublemakers, too. I'm not at all opposed to baddies setting up in Eightleaf. So go ahead and send me the specifics on what you'd like to do and I'll work with you to make it happen. :)
3: Munaa would probably want his bodyguard to be available dayly/nightly to do his/her job, but that doesn't mean he'd require him/her to put too many hours into it. He'd rather said bodyguard not go off on grand adventures for weeks on end when (s)he's supposed to be protecting him, though, so local adventuring only, if (s)he really wants the job. That's my estimate, but it's always easier to figure out my characters' preferences for things this specific by roleplaying it out. Once you sign up your dragons, your intended bodyguard could totally go to Munaa and ask about getting that job. We'll see what terms they work out on their own then, and go with that. :)
I'm just gonna slide a self-ping in here... @MintyDragon
I'm just gonna slide a self-ping in here... @MintyDragon
0gldo0m.png
Alrighty! :) (Not going to ping you, MintyDragon, since you pinged yourself and I don't want to ping you just for this.)
Alrighty! :) (Not going to ping you, MintyDragon, since you pinged yourself and I don't want to ping you just for this.)
@Cryoluxa

I'm finally ready to fill out the sign-up sheet! However, I have multiple dragons I'm going to be signing up, so it'd be easier to do on a computer (whichever i don't have access to). Going to go to the library tomorrow and type it up. ^^

Could I also be added to the "Eveything" pinglist?
@Cryoluxa

I'm finally ready to fill out the sign-up sheet! However, I have multiple dragons I'm going to be signing up, so it'd be easier to do on a computer (whichever i don't have access to). Going to go to the library tomorrow and type it up. ^^

Could I also be added to the "Eveything" pinglist?
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

Awesome! Looking forward to it! :)
@GenesisReborn

Awesome! Looking forward to it! :)
@Cryoluxa
Could I make/take ownership of a flowershop?
@Cryoluxa
Could I make/take ownership of a flowershop?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus

Absolutely! Nice idea. :) A flower shop would be nice, especially since the place (Eightleaf Town, specifically, but much of the Southern Icefield on the whole) is covered in snow all the time and so flowers are fairly rare in the Southern Icefield (unless you know where to look in the summer/spring.) Make sure you sign up your shopkeeper to get everything squared away first, though!
@SkullLotus

Absolutely! Nice idea. :) A flower shop would be nice, especially since the place (Eightleaf Town, specifically, but much of the Southern Icefield on the whole) is covered in snow all the time and so flowers are fairly rare in the Southern Icefield (unless you know where to look in the summer/spring.) Make sure you sign up your shopkeeper to get everything squared away first, though!
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=185628&did=16419989
Name: Spinel
Residence: Eightleaf town
Role: petshop owner
Personality: A usually kind dragon, she will not hesitate to take revenge on those who have wronged her. It can often be jarring how quickly her sweet nature turns sour at one wrong move. Still, she has respect for those who honestly apologize, and her forgiveness is complete. She does not abide by being tricked however, and will never trust someone again after trying to trick her once, despite having no qualms against tricking someone herself for a particularly dastardly revenge scheme. Has a fondness for collecting strange things that other dragons may find less desirable, especially weird animals.
Backstory: Sister to Nash
Special notes: none that I can think of!
Player Type: Moderate RPer
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=185628&did=16419989
Name: Spinel
Residence: Eightleaf town
Role: petshop owner
Personality: A usually kind dragon, she will not hesitate to take revenge on those who have wronged her. It can often be jarring how quickly her sweet nature turns sour at one wrong move. Still, she has respect for those who honestly apologize, and her forgiveness is complete. She does not abide by being tricked however, and will never trust someone again after trying to trick her once, despite having no qualms against tricking someone herself for a particularly dastardly revenge scheme. Has a fondness for collecting strange things that other dragons may find less desirable, especially weird animals.
Backstory: Sister to Nash
Special notes: none that I can think of!
Player Type: Moderate RPer
Untitled-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16