Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town - RP Community Signups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@SkullLotus

Added to the pinglist! Also, no, that's fine. :) Just to be clear, Papplion lives in Eightleaf Town, but his mate and child live in the Windswept Plateau, right?
@SkullLotus

Added to the pinglist! Also, no, that's fine. :) Just to be clear, Papplion lives in Eightleaf Town, but his mate and child live in the Windswept Plateau, right?
@Cryoluxa
Thanks! And yup! That's correct!
@Cryoluxa
Thanks! And yup! That's correct!
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus

Alrighty, then! That's fine, but I should let you know that that's some distance to travel. I wonder what prompted him to make the move, and for his family to stay behind. (You don't have to tell me. Some things are better to save for the character to reveal him/herself!) I would like to know, however, about how long he's lived in Eightleaf Town, now, and how long his shop's been open, though. :) That'll help get people set up, knowing who their dragons likely already know, and who the new faces are.
@SkullLotus

Alrighty, then! That's fine, but I should let you know that that's some distance to travel. I wonder what prompted him to make the move, and for his family to stay behind. (You don't have to tell me. Some things are better to save for the character to reveal him/herself!) I would like to know, however, about how long he's lived in Eightleaf Town, now, and how long his shop's been open, though. :) That'll help get people set up, knowing who their dragons likely already know, and who the new faces are.
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28926931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289270/28926931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Creek [b]Age:[/b] Young adult (22-ish?) [b]Residence:[/b] Eightleaf town [b]Role:[/b] Works at the clinic (Just tell me and I'll find a diff job for him :0) [b]Personality:[/b] Creek is a sweetheart, he plainly loves to help anyone in need of assistance as at his old clan he used to be a healer. With his soft heart he is very trusting to anyone who seems friendly enough to have a chat over some food. [b]Backstory:[/b] Check his bio c: [b]Special notes:[/b] N/A [b]Player Type:[/b] Moderate Rper
Dragon:
28926931_350.png

Name: Creek
Residence: Eightleaf town
Role: Works at the clinic (Just tell me and I'll find a diff job for him :0)
Personality: Creek is a sweetheart, he plainly loves to help anyone in need of assistance as at his old clan he used to be a healer. With his soft heart he is very trusting to anyone who seems friendly enough to have a chat over some food.
Backstory: Check his bio c:
Special notes: N/A
Player Type: Moderate Rper
Stay Positive ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@KittyDoctor

Nah, you're good. :) About how long ago did Creek come to Eightleaf Town? And does he run the clinic, or does he just work there? If the former, then did he found the clinic, or just take over for someone else?
@KittyDoctor

Nah, you're good. :) About how long ago did Creek come to Eightleaf Town? And does he run the clinic, or does he just work there? If the former, then did he found the clinic, or just take over for someone else?
hehe, that sounds perfect for Spinel!
Nash is pretty much a curator; he takes care of the art and keeps it all in his home. However, he's got a lot of artwork and he does charge people to go in to the rooms where he keeps most of it, so it is kind of like a museum, he just didn't want to pay for a separate building for it lol.
hehe, that sounds perfect for Spinel!
Nash is pretty much a curator; he takes care of the art and keeps it all in his home. However, he's got a lot of artwork and he does charge people to go in to the rooms where he keeps most of it, so it is kind of like a museum, he just didn't want to pay for a separate building for it lol.
Untitled-2.png
@akrimau

Okay, so Nash isn't looking to expand into an official museum of his own, and he isn't an aspiring curator. He just has expensive tastes, and uses his and his sister's home as a pseudo-museum. Just to be on the safe side of the law, does he have a business license?
@akrimau

Okay, so Nash isn't looking to expand into an official museum of his own, and he isn't an aspiring curator. He just has expensive tastes, and uses his and his sister's home as a pseudo-museum. Just to be on the safe side of the law, does he have a business license?
Creek is just a worker at the clinic, And he's been in Eightleaf for about 2 years..?
Creek is just a worker at the clinic, And he's been in Eightleaf for about 2 years..?
Stay Positive ♥
@KittyDoctor

Ah, I see. So, he's an established member of society by now, and moved in at about the same time as Spinel and Nash. Neat! I wonder if they're friends. Anyway, alrighty, then! Did you still want control of the clinic, like you requested before?
@KittyDoctor

Ah, I see. So, he's an established member of society by now, and moved in at about the same time as Spinel and Nash. Neat! I wonder if they're friends. Anyway, alrighty, then! Did you still want control of the clinic, like you requested before?
I think I wont take control of the clinic c:
I think I wont take control of the clinic c:
Stay Positive ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16