Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town - RP Community Signups
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@MotherOfOmens

No prob! I complete understand. :) I hope things go well for you!
@MotherOfOmens

No prob! I complete understand. :) I hope things go well for you!
@Cryoluxa

I've added Strikeflame in the Fortress of Ends! I'm also wondering if I should put the ice clan there as well? I don't think you said whether I do or not (or I'm just blind).

I'd also like to ask to be added to the pinglist for everything! I'd love to be able to have my dragons jump in some time! I'm also wondering if there's a posting order for the rps and if my clan is new, should I have them somehow merge in as a new encounter?
@Cryoluxa

I've added Strikeflame in the Fortress of Ends! I'm also wondering if I should put the ice clan there as well? I don't think you said whether I do or not (or I'm just blind).

I'd also like to ask to be added to the pinglist for everything! I'd love to be able to have my dragons jump in some time! I'm also wondering if there's a posting order for the rps and if my clan is new, should I have them somehow merge in as a new encounter?
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

If the snowy ones aren't baddies, they shouldn't be on Sornieth's foremost corrections institution's list of criminals, right? I'll check your application oh the Fortress page later.

I'll happily add you to the pinglist. As for getting started, I can help you set that up over PM, if you'd like.
@QuetzalMuse

If the snowy ones aren't baddies, they shouldn't be on Sornieth's foremost corrections institution's list of criminals, right? I'll check your application oh the Fortress page later.

I'll happily add you to the pinglist. As for getting started, I can help you set that up over PM, if you'd like.
@Cryoluxa

I have no idea if they should or not, because while they’re a mercenary clan they still do a lot of things that would be considered... illegal. Although I guess they’d belong here since they’re also more or less pursuing justice.

I’d actually love that! I’m pretty excited to get involved in the rp.
@Cryoluxa

I have no idea if they should or not, because while they’re a mercenary clan they still do a lot of things that would be considered... illegal. Although I guess they’d belong here since they’re also more or less pursuing justice.

I’d actually love that! I’m pretty excited to get involved in the rp.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

Okay, cool. Shoot me a PM and I'll work on it when I can get to it. :)
@QuetzalMuse

Okay, cool. Shoot me a PM and I'll work on it when I can get to it. :)
@Cryoluxa

It's not a problem at all! And as you can probably tell by my response being nearly a month later My own life has gotten pretty busy as well. Gonna try to keep a better eye on this thing though and, if I ever get the chance to actually rp, can bring Virro and Swiir back into the mix in town!
@Cryoluxa

It's not a problem at all! And as you can probably tell by my response being nearly a month later My own life has gotten pretty busy as well. Gonna try to keep a better eye on this thing though and, if I ever get the chance to actually rp, can bring Virro and Swiir back into the mix in town!
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

Glad to hear it! :D
@GenesisReborn

Glad to hear it! :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16