Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
I see what you did there. But my dergs don't have a guard. Instead I made undyne head of security. You have been officially one upped friend.
"I am searching for information on 'nightmare' dragons and I was told by your frieind over here that you were the one to talk to." He said, the sly grin never leaving his face.

If this was the best fighter the clan had to offer magically, then its no wonder the nightmares took them by surprise he added to himself.
I see what you did there. But my dergs don't have a guard. Instead I made undyne head of security. You have been officially one upped friend.
"I am searching for information on 'nightmare' dragons and I was told by your frieind over here that you were the one to talk to." He said, the sly grin never leaving his face.

If this was the best fighter the clan had to offer magically, then its no wonder the nightmares took them by surprise he added to himself.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(Is it Sans underestimating her or something?)

"Very well. Follow me." The Guardian deadpanned, turning to walk back inside. CrystalMoon followed her, then you followed him.

You walked down a few hallways, before reaching a hall. HourGlass opened the doors, revaling a large room with rows of tables down the sides. You walked across the hall and alongside the tables. You noticed another orange Guardian standing near the thrones.

"Samphire, I cannot train you now. Go practice on your own today." HourGlass called, she stopped, and offered you a place at the table. After you sat down, she looked back to the Guardian you presumed was 'Samphire', who hadn't moved. "Now." HourGlass said, her voice flooded with sternness.

Samphire huffed, then practically marched out the room. HourGlass walked around the table and sat down opposite you.
(Is it Sans underestimating her or something?)

"Very well. Follow me." The Guardian deadpanned, turning to walk back inside. CrystalMoon followed her, then you followed him.

You walked down a few hallways, before reaching a hall. HourGlass opened the doors, revaling a large room with rows of tables down the sides. You walked across the hall and alongside the tables. You noticed another orange Guardian standing near the thrones.

"Samphire, I cannot train you now. Go practice on your own today." HourGlass called, she stopped, and offered you a place at the table. After you sat down, she looked back to the Guardian you presumed was 'Samphire', who hadn't moved. "Now." HourGlass said, her voice flooded with sternness.

Samphire huffed, then practically marched out the room. HourGlass walked around the table and sat down opposite you.
art_shop.png
That and the fact that, if it came down to it, she would have to have some pretty beefy magic to both outdo sans's size and his speed. I made my sans fast. Like, REALLY fast. Half the time he doesn't even bother teleporting.
Sans watched the younger guardian practiclly stomp through the door as they left. He let out a small chuckle, a nostalgic look on his face. He remembered when he took on his first student and he ventured to guess that they were alot like this one. He turned back toward HourGlass.
"Okay, first off ye'old block, what excatly, in your terms, is a nightmare dragon?" He asked.
That and the fact that, if it came down to it, she would have to have some pretty beefy magic to both outdo sans's size and his speed. I made my sans fast. Like, REALLY fast. Half the time he doesn't even bother teleporting.
Sans watched the younger guardian practiclly stomp through the door as they left. He let out a small chuckle, a nostalgic look on his face. He remembered when he took on his first student and he ventured to guess that they were alot like this one. He turned back toward HourGlass.
"Okay, first off ye'old block, what excatly, in your terms, is a nightmare dragon?" He asked.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(She can manipulate time in any shape or form, she can even pause it, teleporting herself, and slow the world down around her so she can dodge anything. She is physically strong, and can hit hard, her sand is very strong, and because she is smaller = less air resistance, therefore, obviously faster than Sans, when you add everything up.

A fault I could point out about Sans, is his size actually makes him more of an easier target, because he has twice the surface area HourGlass has.)

"A nightmare dragon is a ghost-like being which possesses the minds of dragons, messing with their dreams and feeding off their fear. These dragons enjoy killing their 'hosts' for entertainment, which is what my race decided to confront them about, waging a war. Bevause of our peculiar magic, we had an advantage over these dragons, even more so, because they thought they would have a better chance at winning if they made themselves partially physical. Even though that mistake made them easier to kill, they are still very powerful dragons, even an untrained one is really powerful, and they wiped out alot of my race too." She paused.

"They fled, but we also had a lack of dragons left after the war. It would be very dangerous if the dragons were to find a way around our magic, but that is impossible, and there has been next to no activity from them in years."
(She can manipulate time in any shape or form, she can even pause it, teleporting herself, and slow the world down around her so she can dodge anything. She is physically strong, and can hit hard, her sand is very strong, and because she is smaller = less air resistance, therefore, obviously faster than Sans, when you add everything up.

A fault I could point out about Sans, is his size actually makes him more of an easier target, because he has twice the surface area HourGlass has.)

"A nightmare dragon is a ghost-like being which possesses the minds of dragons, messing with their dreams and feeding off their fear. These dragons enjoy killing their 'hosts' for entertainment, which is what my race decided to confront them about, waging a war. Bevause of our peculiar magic, we had an advantage over these dragons, even more so, because they thought they would have a better chance at winning if they made themselves partially physical. Even though that mistake made them easier to kill, they are still very powerful dragons, even an untrained one is really powerful, and they wiped out alot of my race too." She paused.

"They fled, but we also had a lack of dragons left after the war. It would be very dangerous if the dragons were to find a way around our magic, but that is impossible, and there has been next to no activity from them in years."
art_shop.png
That's something you should probably put in her bio. Oh and not that it matters against time, but he has his own blasters as well. Lets just say it would be a long arduous fight with no clear winner.

"That's not entirely true." He said, "you see, I hunt things such as shades. Its how I earn my keep. And I have noticed an increasing number of 'shades' that dont quite act like they are supposed to." His voice was calm but his eyes held worry if you looked hard enough.
That's something you should probably put in her bio. Oh and not that it matters against time, but he has his own blasters as well. Lets just say it would be a long arduous fight with no clear winner.

"That's not entirely true." He said, "you see, I hunt things such as shades. Its how I earn my keep. And I have noticed an increasing number of 'shades' that dont quite act like they are supposed to." His voice was calm but his eyes held worry if you looked hard enough.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
HourGlass' brow twitched, like something had clicked inside her. "Are you calling me a liar? These... 'Shades' of yours are different from these dragons. They may be similar, but they wouldnt be the same." She spat, her tail swishing in agitation behind her.
HourGlass' brow twitched, like something had clicked inside her. "Are you calling me a liar? These... 'Shades' of yours are different from these dragons. They may be similar, but they wouldnt be the same." She spat, her tail swishing in agitation behind her.
art_shop.png
"I am not doing anything of the sort," sans said his voice calm, trying to diffuse the sittuation before things got ugly. "I am merely informing you of the things that I have seen. If how you and crystalmoon described them is anything to go by, I have cause to believe that the nightmares may be slowly returning."
"I am not doing anything of the sort," sans said his voice calm, trying to diffuse the sittuation before things got ugly. "I am merely informing you of the things that I have seen. If how you and crystalmoon described them is anything to go by, I have cause to believe that the nightmares may be slowly returning."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
HourGlass' tail stopped swishing, and her brows furrowed, and she sighed. "I knew it would happen, finally." She muttered. "For the first time in 10 years, we had two come to our lair. Their return was just what I had been fearing."
HourGlass' tail stopped swishing, and her brows furrowed, and she sighed. "I knew it would happen, finally." She muttered. "For the first time in 10 years, we had two come to our lair. Their return was just what I had been fearing."
art_shop.png
He spared a quick glance and crystalmoon. "Two what? Exactly. Is there a prophecy or something I should know about?"
He spared a quick glance and crystalmoon. "Two what? Exactly. Is there a prophecy or something I should know about?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Two of the nightmare dragons." CrystalMoon said. "The first one to come was a nasty one, posessed a dragon in our clan, then got bored and decided to try to kill everyone. Only two were injured though. The second, came to us for help, and is not part of the nightmare dragons, therefore not evil. He arrived just two days ago. Still isnt out the hospital."

(Eee sorry i started writing this then forgot aaa)
"Two of the nightmare dragons." CrystalMoon said. "The first one to come was a nasty one, posessed a dragon in our clan, then got bored and decided to try to kill everyone. Only two were injured though. The second, came to us for help, and is not part of the nightmare dragons, therefore not evil. He arrived just two days ago. Still isnt out the hospital."

(Eee sorry i started writing this then forgot aaa)
art_shop.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41