Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
sans glanced at the fae, a silent understanding passing between them. "Well I should probably get back to my post, enjoy your stay Crystalmoon." She said before darting back towards the lairs entrance.
(Redsoul exits the rp.)
Sans gave the tundra a suspicious look but didn't pry. He knew that look. He knew it because he had worn the same expression many times when his brother asked about their parents.
When the fae was out of earshot he said "follow me friend, I have a feeling you have a story to tell." He turned and entered the room he just left, gesturing for the tundra to follow.
(Im gonna assume that you are subbed so I wont ping ya anymore.)
sans glanced at the fae, a silent understanding passing between them. "Well I should probably get back to my post, enjoy your stay Crystalmoon." She said before darting back towards the lairs entrance.
(Redsoul exits the rp.)
Sans gave the tundra a suspicious look but didn't pry. He knew that look. He knew it because he had worn the same expression many times when his brother asked about their parents.
When the fae was out of earshot he said "follow me friend, I have a feeling you have a story to tell." He turned and entered the room he just left, gesturing for the tundra to follow.
(Im gonna assume that you are subbed so I wont ping ya anymore.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(Yyeeeee i am but i dont mind pings cuz they stand out so do what you wish. And nice analysing and writing my frienddo)

The Tundra tensed slightly at that last statement after Sans had begun leading down the hall.

What did he mean by, 'you have a story to tell.'? What story? He had hoped that his stutter hadnt been too noticable. Was he that readable? Or was there something else? He just had to wait and see.
(Yyeeeee i am but i dont mind pings cuz they stand out so do what you wish. And nice analysing and writing my frienddo)

The Tundra tensed slightly at that last statement after Sans had begun leading down the hall.

What did he mean by, 'you have a story to tell.'? What story? He had hoped that his stutter hadnt been too noticable. Was he that readable? Or was there something else? He just had to wait and see.
art_shop.png
Sans waited until the tundra was settled before asking, "so, crystalmoon, where ya from?"
Sans waited until the tundra was settled before asking, "so, crystalmoon, where ya from?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Me? I had lived in a Nature clan, which had transformed into an Ice clan, because of our King's magic." He said as he trotted alongside Sans, in his attempts to keep up with the Guardian's long strides.

Sans nodded, and silence indured for a few seconds, before the next question was asked. This time, however, by CrystalMoon.

"How about you? How long have you lived here? Tell me a bit about your clan!"

(Gtg sleep now. If you dont like something im doing, just say and ill change it)
"Me? I had lived in a Nature clan, which had transformed into an Ice clan, because of our King's magic." He said as he trotted alongside Sans, in his attempts to keep up with the Guardian's long strides.

Sans nodded, and silence indured for a few seconds, before the next question was asked. This time, however, by CrystalMoon.

"How about you? How long have you lived here? Tell me a bit about your clan!"

(Gtg sleep now. If you dont like something im doing, just say and ill change it)
art_shop.png
I would actually, if you would leave sans's reactions to me, it would be much appreciated. Have a good night.
"Not much to tell, me and my brother ran into a pair of tundra's and I had to leave. When I got back there were enough dragons to call themselves a clan. So I settled down, set up shop with my brother. And the rest is history." He replied.
I would actually, if you would leave sans's reactions to me, it would be much appreciated. Have a good night.
"Not much to tell, me and my brother ran into a pair of tundra's and I had to leave. When I got back there were enough dragons to call themselves a clan. So I settled down, set up shop with my brother. And the rest is history." He replied.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra nodded, looking down at his paws for a moment as he walked, in thought. "Is it nice here?" He asked.

(Figured. Sorry! I did that so I could have him ask another question cuz I'm interested too! XD)
The Tundra nodded, looking down at his paws for a moment as he walked, in thought. "Is it nice here?" He asked.

(Figured. Sorry! I did that so I could have him ask another question cuz I'm interested too! XD)
art_shop.png
(Ya, I kind of scraped the orgin story a while back and havent gotten around to putting up the new one yet)
"I think so, but then again,i've bwwn here since the beginning. So I think i'm kinda biased." He stopped and turned to look at the tundra, "why do you ask?"
(Ya, I kind of scraped the orgin story a while back and havent gotten around to putting up the new one yet)
"I think so, but then again,i've bwwn here since the beginning. So I think i'm kinda biased." He stopped and turned to look at the tundra, "why do you ask?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"I was only curious! You get clans with different standards and treatments of one another. I had run into a nasty clan last time and am still just a little worried!" He chuckled. He realised after a few seconds that that may have come off as a bit rude, but Sans hadn't clawed him in the face yet so he might be safe!
"I was only curious! You get clans with different standards and treatments of one another. I had run into a nasty clan last time and am still just a little worried!" He chuckled. He realised after a few seconds that that may have come off as a bit rude, but Sans hadn't clawed him in the face yet so he might be safe!
art_shop.png
Sans let out a chuckle at the tundra's expression. "Forgetboutit, I was just messin with ya. It gets kinda boring when i'm not out on a hunt so I have to find ways to amuse myself."
His left iris glowed light blue for a moment as his subconscious sent a thought rocketing to the forefront of his mind. He looked Crystalmoon dead in the eyes and said with a serious tone. "What do you know of 'nightmare' dragons?" He watched the tundra closely, judging his reaction.
Sans let out a chuckle at the tundra's expression. "Forgetboutit, I was just messin with ya. It gets kinda boring when i'm not out on a hunt so I have to find ways to amuse myself."
His left iris glowed light blue for a moment as his subconscious sent a thought rocketing to the forefront of his mind. He looked Crystalmoon dead in the eyes and said with a serious tone. "What do you know of 'nightmare' dragons?" He watched the tundra closely, judging his reaction.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra jumped, scrambling backwards when Sans whipped round to look straight into his eyes. The Guardian's sudden change in behaviour shocked him, and his sheer side comparison made him that much more terrifying.

The Tundra's fur prickled at the magic crackling through the air. It was no joke that this dragon was obviously powerful, and CrystalMoon wanted to keep his life.

Crystalmoon stuttered, and paused. He tried his hardest to maintain eye contact with the Guardian, and sat down. "I- I- In my lair..." he began. "We have a Guardian known as HourGlass..." he took in a deep breath, calming himself.

"She is known for being one of the few survivors of the war against nightmare dragons." He swallowed.

(He will tell more but dont wanna write too much at once and Sans may react somehow)
The Tundra jumped, scrambling backwards when Sans whipped round to look straight into his eyes. The Guardian's sudden change in behaviour shocked him, and his sheer side comparison made him that much more terrifying.

The Tundra's fur prickled at the magic crackling through the air. It was no joke that this dragon was obviously powerful, and CrystalMoon wanted to keep his life.

Crystalmoon stuttered, and paused. He tried his hardest to maintain eye contact with the Guardian, and sat down. "I- I- In my lair..." he began. "We have a Guardian known as HourGlass..." he took in a deep breath, calming himself.

"She is known for being one of the few survivors of the war against nightmare dragons." He swallowed.

(He will tell more but dont wanna write too much at once and Sans may react somehow)
art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41