Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41
"Both of my daughters inherit the abilities of a Sand Dragon, as it is passed down in my genes, any dragon that is born from a sand dragon will inherit the sand dragon's abilities. I'm just training them both. Coral is just a bit... less willing than Samphire." HourGlass told you. Just as she finished talking, the door opened, and a white mirror male jogged in, then when he spotted HourGlass, he chuckled. "Haha heeey Sandface!" He teased. HourGlass huffed feircely at the nickname. "Are you slacking off? Or just got a bit of [i]sand in ye' shoe?[/i]" HourGlass furrowed her brows. "What are you talking about?" She asked suspiciously. "I dont mean to [i]whip up a sandstorm[/i], but the King has been wanting to talk to you. Didn't Samphire tell you?" He cooed. Her eyes widened slightly and she stood up at once. "What!?" She growled. She turned to you. "I have to go." She said in haste and she jogged out the hall, followed by the mirror, laughing. You swore you saw her shimmer for a second. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27476842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274769/27476842_350.png[/img] [/url]
"Both of my daughters inherit the abilities of a Sand Dragon, as it is passed down in my genes, any dragon that is born from a sand dragon will inherit the sand dragon's abilities. I'm just training them both. Coral is just a bit... less willing than Samphire." HourGlass told you.

Just as she finished talking, the door opened, and a white mirror male jogged in, then when he spotted HourGlass, he chuckled. "Haha heeey Sandface!" He teased. HourGlass huffed feircely at the nickname. "Are you slacking off? Or just got a bit of sand in ye' shoe?"

HourGlass furrowed her brows. "What are you talking about?" She asked suspiciously.

"I dont mean to whip up a sandstorm, but the King has been wanting to talk to you. Didn't Samphire tell you?" He cooed. Her eyes widened slightly and she stood up at once. "What!?" She growled. She turned to you. "I have to go." She said in haste and she jogged out the hall, followed by the mirror, laughing. You swore you saw her shimmer for a second.

27476842_350.png
art_shop.png
Sans watched the pair leave, a large smile on his face.
"I like him, guy after my own heart. Like looking into a mirror, that is."(see I can do that two) He said, turning back to CrystalMoon. "To answer your question friend, Yes. I would be extremely helpful if i were able to....talk to a 'nightmare' dragon."
he said, careful not to reveal what he meant by 'talk'.
Sans watched the pair leave, a large smile on his face.
"I like him, guy after my own heart. Like looking into a mirror, that is."(see I can do that two) He said, turning back to CrystalMoon. "To answer your question friend, Yes. I would be extremely helpful if i were able to....talk to a 'nightmare' dragon."
he said, careful not to reveal what he meant by 'talk'.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Awesome!" He chirped, a bit excited that attention was back on him. He was getting quite bored just being a third wheel in that conversation.

CrystalMoon got up from the table and trotted down the hall with you following, and out the door. "I've only had this dragon in my hospital for a few days, but he seems quite peaceful so far. He arrived with a horrible injury on his neck, which we had to use alot of magic to heal. He's one of those semi-physical ones too. He also hasnt talked much, seems pretty distraught by something, but if he doesnt talk much, or gets upset, dont be surprised. RoseQuarts said she found him crying sometimes..." he rambled as you walked down halls and up a flight of stairs.
"Awesome!" He chirped, a bit excited that attention was back on him. He was getting quite bored just being a third wheel in that conversation.

CrystalMoon got up from the table and trotted down the hall with you following, and out the door. "I've only had this dragon in my hospital for a few days, but he seems quite peaceful so far. He arrived with a horrible injury on his neck, which we had to use alot of magic to heal. He's one of those semi-physical ones too. He also hasnt talked much, seems pretty distraught by something, but if he doesnt talk much, or gets upset, dont be surprised. RoseQuarts said she found him crying sometimes..." he rambled as you walked down halls and up a flight of stairs.
art_shop.png
"I can be very...persuasive when it comes to things like this, belive me. I have had to deal with many a distraught dragon in my time." he said. His smug grin revealed none of the preparations he was making magicly, should the need a rise.
"I can be very...persuasive when it comes to things like this, belive me. I have had to deal with many a distraught dragon in my time." he said. His smug grin revealed none of the preparations he was making magicly, should the need a rise.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
You walked halfway down a hall and CrystalMoon opened some large doors to reveal a blindingly white room which resembled a hospital. "Welcome to my hospital!" CrystalMoon said. A pink spiral near one of the beds looked up from her notes and a broad smile grew on her face. "Hiya CrystalMoon!" She chirped. Coiled on the bed next to her, was unmistakably the nightmare dragon. He looked up nervously from the bed. For a Spiral, he was gigantic, almost as big as HourGlass. You had never seen this before. A spiral, nor a nightmare dragons should be this big. His skin smoked slightly on the surface, as he fiddled nervously under your gaze. "Got a name yet?" You heard CrystalMoon ask the pink spiral. "Yes, actually! His name's Akumu!" She chirped. "Also, whilst you were gone, I managed to get notes on something that hasnt been known of nightmare dragons before!" The nightmare dragon shyly smiled at you awkwardly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27973902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279740/27973902_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27132039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271321/27132039_350.png[/img] [/url]
You walked halfway down a hall and CrystalMoon opened some large doors to reveal a blindingly white room which resembled a hospital. "Welcome to my hospital!" CrystalMoon said.

A pink spiral near one of the beds looked up from her notes and a broad smile grew on her face. "Hiya CrystalMoon!" She chirped. Coiled on the bed next to her, was unmistakably the nightmare dragon.

He looked up nervously from the bed. For a Spiral, he was gigantic, almost as big as HourGlass. You had never seen this before. A spiral, nor a nightmare dragons should be this big. His skin smoked slightly on the surface, as he fiddled nervously under your gaze.

"Got a name yet?" You heard CrystalMoon ask the pink spiral.

"Yes, actually! His name's Akumu!" She chirped. "Also, whilst you were gone, I managed to get notes on something that hasnt been known of nightmare dragons before!"

The nightmare dragon shyly smiled at you awkwardly.

27973902_350.png

27132039_350.png
art_shop.png
"So, this is the nightmare. I have a few questions for you friend." He said, walking up to the spirals bedside, "mind if I sit?" He asked, his tone netrual. He still towered over the smaller dragon but he would be caught unpreaped if the larger than normal dragon jumped him.
"So, this is the nightmare. I have a few questions for you friend." He said, walking up to the spirals bedside, "mind if I sit?" He asked, his tone netrual. He still towered over the smaller dragon but he would be caught unpreaped if the larger than normal dragon jumped him.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Oh! U-uh okay." The dragon mumbled. He swore he felt a slight uneasiness from you, and it only took him a second to realise why. He glanced at the spiral, but talked to you. "Here. Um... my abnormal size normally tends to make others uncomfortable..." he muttered.

You were surprised when his body puffed to smoke and retracted down, then phased back together. He had shrunk himself, and was now only just a bit bigger than the pink spiral.

"CrystalMoon! Did you see that!? Thats what I was talking about!" RoseQuarts exclaimed.
"Oh! U-uh okay." The dragon mumbled. He swore he felt a slight uneasiness from you, and it only took him a second to realise why. He glanced at the spiral, but talked to you. "Here. Um... my abnormal size normally tends to make others uncomfortable..." he muttered.

You were surprised when his body puffed to smoke and retracted down, then phased back together. He had shrunk himself, and was now only just a bit bigger than the pink spiral.

"CrystalMoon! Did you see that!? Thats what I was talking about!" RoseQuarts exclaimed.
art_shop.png
he didn't react, but sat down next to the bed of the now smaller spiral. Size manipulation, he silently noted adding it to the list in his head of the nightmare dragon's powerset. At this point the smaller dragon presented less of a threat, but he sheilded his mind anyway. Not for his protection, but the spiral's. The things he had seen were enough to drive most other dragons mad, nightmare or no. The last thing he needed was to have to deal with a insane nightmare.

"Heya, thats a pretty neat trick. I had a friend who could do that once, was a killer at gatherings." He joked, trying to break the tension.
he didn't react, but sat down next to the bed of the now smaller spiral. Size manipulation, he silently noted adding it to the list in his head of the nightmare dragon's powerset. At this point the smaller dragon presented less of a threat, but he sheilded his mind anyway. Not for his protection, but the spiral's. The things he had seen were enough to drive most other dragons mad, nightmare or no. The last thing he needed was to have to deal with a insane nightmare.

"Heya, thats a pretty neat trick. I had a friend who could do that once, was a killer at gatherings." He joked, trying to break the tension.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The nightmare relaxed slightly, your joke reassuring him thet you might not be as much of a threat as he had thought. The last Guardian he had come across had tried to kill him...

His coils shifted uneasily and he looked quickly to the pink spiral, a hesitant look on his face. "I- Is Iantha okay?" He asked, his voice soft and quiet.

"Dont worry, She'd safe and sound in our nursery!" RoseQuarts smiled. He relaxed again then looked back to you. "So... how can I help you?" He asked quietly. His behaviour wasnt what you were used to from nightmare dragons.

(Iantha is a hatchling at the moment)
The nightmare relaxed slightly, your joke reassuring him thet you might not be as much of a threat as he had thought. The last Guardian he had come across had tried to kill him...

His coils shifted uneasily and he looked quickly to the pink spiral, a hesitant look on his face. "I- Is Iantha okay?" He asked, his voice soft and quiet.

"Dont worry, She'd safe and sound in our nursery!" RoseQuarts smiled. He relaxed again then looked back to you. "So... how can I help you?" He asked quietly. His behaviour wasnt what you were used to from nightmare dragons.

(Iantha is a hatchling at the moment)
art_shop.png
"Just wanted to know what might've caused you to switch sides friend." he said simply, his trademark grin on his face. "What happened that made you go rogue?"

He carefully watched the spiral to see if he struck any chords with what he said.
"Just wanted to know what might've caused you to switch sides friend." he said simply, his trademark grin on his face. "What happened that made you go rogue?"

He carefully watched the spiral to see if he struck any chords with what he said.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41