Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(Neither do I. Just wanted an excuse to try to outpun you XD)

Egon chuckled with the pair, then sighed, and clapped his paws together. "Right then! I gotta go find HourGlass, as she's most likely hunting me down right now. If she is, I'll be greeted with a gritty welcoming, and if she's in a salty mood, I don't think I'll be having a trip to the beach anytime soon, as I'll be busy trying to get the sand out of my a-" Sierra gave him a look that caused him to stop that trail of thought aloud.

(Sand puns AAAAA IM SORRY XD )
(Neither do I. Just wanted an excuse to try to outpun you XD)

Egon chuckled with the pair, then sighed, and clapped his paws together. "Right then! I gotta go find HourGlass, as she's most likely hunting me down right now. If she is, I'll be greeted with a gritty welcoming, and if she's in a salty mood, I don't think I'll be having a trip to the beach anytime soon, as I'll be busy trying to get the sand out of my a-" Sierra gave him a look that caused him to stop that trail of thought aloud.

(Sand puns AAAAA IM SORRY XD )
art_shop.png
(Close, but i still got a few more in the chamber. You could say, i'm a.......punisher.)

"I sea what you did there." sans said. "Mind if we tag along? I need to talk to her about something."
(Close, but i still got a few more in the chamber. You could say, i'm a.......punisher.)

"I sea what you did there." sans said. "Mind if we tag along? I need to talk to her about something."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Sea-shore thing my friend! Lets go look for her now so we dont get thrown in the deep end! I'd rather that my claws stayed dry!" He chuckled, Sierra stifling giggles and CrystalMoon with a paw to his face and shaking his head.

The Mirror bounded out the room grinning.
"Sea-shore thing my friend! Lets go look for her now so we dont get thrown in the deep end! I'd rather that my claws stayed dry!" He chuckled, Sierra stifling giggles and CrystalMoon with a paw to his face and shaking his head.

The Mirror bounded out the room grinning.
art_shop.png
"Well." sans said, standing. "Better get going, or we might not find him again." As he followed the mirror out the door, amelia called back; "It was nice meeting you, and thanks again for the coffee."

With that, they disappeared around the corner and quickly caught up with the black and white mirror. "So," sans said. "I haven't heard your story yet. Mind filling me in?"
"Well." sans said, standing. "Better get going, or we might not find him again." As he followed the mirror out the door, amelia called back; "It was nice meeting you, and thanks again for the coffee."

With that, they disappeared around the corner and quickly caught up with the black and white mirror. "So," sans said. "I haven't heard your story yet. Mind filling me in?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"My story?" The Mirror asked, turning his head to glance at the two, before turning back and walking down the hall. "My story before I came here?" He asked, "Aaaaah." He shrugged it off, the noise sounding like he was deeming it unimportant.

"Doesn't matter. Now I wanna know about you! How did you two meet?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.
"My story?" The Mirror asked, turning his head to glance at the two, before turning back and walking down the hall. "My story before I came here?" He asked, "Aaaaah." He shrugged it off, the noise sounding like he was deeming it unimportant.

"Doesn't matter. Now I wanna know about you! How did you two meet?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.
art_shop.png
(I JUST FINISHED GENEING THEIR CHILD AND HE IS GLORIOUS!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29807381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298074/29807381_350.png[/img] [/url]) Sans glanced up at amelia, who was still perched on his head, and smirked. "Ya love, How did we meet?" he echoed. "I stalked you" she said, a little more proud of herself then she should've been. "I pestered you until you caved and trained me."
(I JUST FINISHED GENEING THEIR CHILD AND HE IS GLORIOUS!!!!

29807381_350.png
)

Sans glanced up at amelia, who was still perched on his head, and smirked. "Ya love, How did we meet?" he echoed.
"I stalked you" she said, a little more proud of herself then she should've been. "I pestered you until you caved and trained me."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Heh. Sounds familiar..." Egon muttered inaudibly. He chuckled at the pair, hiding any sad memories from bubbling to the surface. "That's kinda cute to be honest!" He said between his laughs. "Well, you two suit each other!"

(Do you have anywhere you want to take this?)
"Heh. Sounds familiar..." Egon muttered inaudibly. He chuckled at the pair, hiding any sad memories from bubbling to the surface. "That's kinda cute to be honest!" He said between his laughs. "Well, you two suit each other!"

(Do you have anywhere you want to take this?)
art_shop.png
(I wanted to have sans inquire about hourglass's time bending abilities. OR...we could timeskip and i could have Sam pay a visit.)

"So we've been told." they said in unison, both of them smiling.
(I wanted to have sans inquire about hourglass's time bending abilities. OR...we could timeskip and i could have Sam pay a visit.)

"So we've been told." they said in unison, both of them smiling.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(Sounds like a cool idea. Wanna have a chance for her to actually have to demonstrate it as I dont think she has yet, so we could timeskip and have Sam for now I think that would be cool as heckk)

Egon smiled again at the pair, sparing another quick glance at them before rounding a corner, almost bumping into another dragon who was walking just there. And guess just who it happened to be.

"Egon." Hourglass said, picking him up with her sand before he could bump into her. "There you are! I was looking for you!" She exclaimed, her voice a bit rushed. Egon gulped. "You heard what the King declared this morning! Then you ran straight off! I need you to go there, and I need to go get CrystalMoon!" She grumbled, dropping Egon to the ground and withdrawing her sand.

Egon stumbled slightly, then regained his balance, saluting HourGlass. "Yes Ma'am!" He cried. HourGlass rolled her eyes. She spotted Sans and dipped her head. "Sans." She said, only using his name as greeting, as if adressing him. She looked to Amelia and raised her brows. "Oh? And who may you be? Miss?" HourGlass asked, voice softer but still had her firm tone.
(Sounds like a cool idea. Wanna have a chance for her to actually have to demonstrate it as I dont think she has yet, so we could timeskip and have Sam for now I think that would be cool as heckk)

Egon smiled again at the pair, sparing another quick glance at them before rounding a corner, almost bumping into another dragon who was walking just there. And guess just who it happened to be.

"Egon." Hourglass said, picking him up with her sand before he could bump into her. "There you are! I was looking for you!" She exclaimed, her voice a bit rushed. Egon gulped. "You heard what the King declared this morning! Then you ran straight off! I need you to go there, and I need to go get CrystalMoon!" She grumbled, dropping Egon to the ground and withdrawing her sand.

Egon stumbled slightly, then regained his balance, saluting HourGlass. "Yes Ma'am!" He cried. HourGlass rolled her eyes. She spotted Sans and dipped her head. "Sans." She said, only using his name as greeting, as if adressing him. She looked to Amelia and raised her brows. "Oh? And who may you be? Miss?" HourGlass asked, voice softer but still had her firm tone.
art_shop.png
(K. lets do this little mini arc and then go from there.)

Sans stopped when he saw the sand seemingly materialize from the stone and suspend egon. He had envisioned what it would look like, and he had come nowhere close.

When Hourglass addressed him, he nodded in recognition and let his wife introduce herself ashe pondered this new tidbit.

"Amelia," she said with a slight nod. She rapped the back of her claw against sans's skull(He didn't react) and continued. "I'm this baffled behemoth's wife."
(K. lets do this little mini arc and then go from there.)

Sans stopped when he saw the sand seemingly materialize from the stone and suspend egon. He had envisioned what it would look like, and he had come nowhere close.

When Hourglass addressed him, he nodded in recognition and let his wife introduce herself ashe pondered this new tidbit.

"Amelia," she said with a slight nod. She rapped the back of her claw against sans's skull(He didn't react) and continued. "I'm this baffled behemoth's wife."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41