Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
HourGlass raised her chin a tad in realisation, then nodded again. "Well, welcome to the clan, Amelia." She welcomed before walking back down the corridoor to CrystalMoon's lab.

Egon let out a sigh of relief when HourGlass left. "Well that could have been alot worse. Well, I better be off to the private nesting grounds!" Egon smiled.
HourGlass raised her chin a tad in realisation, then nodded again. "Well, welcome to the clan, Amelia." She welcomed before walking back down the corridoor to CrystalMoon's lab.

Egon let out a sigh of relief when HourGlass left. "Well that could have been alot worse. Well, I better be off to the private nesting grounds!" Egon smiled.
art_shop.png
Sans snapped back to reality. "I assume 'private' means we cannot follow." he said. Amelia turned suddenly became very interested in the folds of sans's hood to hide the sad smile on her face. Sans noticed, and quickly diverted the subject. "We should probably take our leave. We have duties to attend to elsewhere. It was nice meeting you Egon." he said with a slight bow before turning and following hourglass.

(TImeskip now?)
Sans snapped back to reality. "I assume 'private' means we cannot follow." he said. Amelia turned suddenly became very interested in the folds of sans's hood to hide the sad smile on her face. Sans noticed, and quickly diverted the subject. "We should probably take our leave. We have duties to attend to elsewhere. It was nice meeting you Egon." he said with a slight bow before turning and following hourglass.

(TImeskip now?)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(Sure m8 go ahead you can start cuz I have no ideaa)
(Sure m8 go ahead you can start cuz I have no ideaa)
art_shop.png
(Do you want a young adult sam, or a hatchling sam?)
(Do you want a young adult sam, or a hatchling sam?)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(Up 2 u :) )
(Up 2 u :) )
art_shop.png
(Very well, baby it is. SUPER POST INCOMING)

After saying goodbye to the others, and checking to make sure the nightmare coatl was still alive and well, The pair took their leave and returned home.

A few days passed, then sans had a dream. In the dream, He saw three dragons. His wife, who was sitting in front of him, and two others off in the distance, walking towards him. As the two got closer, he started to make out details. The one on the left was a male pearlcatcher, the one on the right, a female guardian. He didn't regonize either of the new dragons, but felt some connection to them.

When the pair reached him, the pearlcatcher sat, but the guardian began to walk off, closely followed by Amelia. Sans tried to call out. Tried to ask where they were going, but no words came. After a time, Amelia returned. Alone. For some reason, this brought a deep saddness to him. Then he figured out why.

If he could've gasped in his sleep, he would've. What he did do was shed a single tear of joy once he deciphered the dream's meaning. He awoke to Amelia giving him a strange look. "Are you ok?" she asked, as she wiped away the tears that were clinging to his checks. "I dont know." he replied his voice breaking as he described what he had seen.

Amelia toke it slightly better then he did, but didn't quite know how to react or what to say. There was no timeframe in his vision, so they didn't know exactly when it would come to pass. So, they resolved not to rush it. However, that does mean they didn't try to, espcally when sans's random spikes of depression hit, the points when he was lonely even though everyone was there. The points where Amelia had to remind him just how much he was loved. (Take of that what you will, because i'm not going into details.)

Months later, when the had all but forgotten about it, it happened. A nest of two eggs. A short time later, they hatched. One a male pearlcatcher. The other, a female guardian. Samuel and Aeia.

(Yes, he has a sister, as his bio states. I sent her to a freind because I didn't have enough room for both of them, but here is the lored reason.)

As the hatchlings grew, it became appearent that his daughter was somewhat of a wildcard. So much magic ran through her that it almost drove the young guardian mad. He decided to seek help that he alone could not provide and amelia took her to a ally in plauge territory to recive training and learn to control the beast with her. She didn't come back and Amelia returned home. Alone. The vision was a last fullfiled.

Sam had a similar problem, but it was solved when he discovered he could store his excess magic inside his pearl without having any side effects. Thus, he was not almost driven mad, but remained perfectly sane. Both his parents agree that he was his mother's child however.

(Anything you want to add?)

@Beequeen I would really like to know if you had anything more to add before I go any further. If you don't, let me know anyway please.
(Very well, baby it is. SUPER POST INCOMING)

After saying goodbye to the others, and checking to make sure the nightmare coatl was still alive and well, The pair took their leave and returned home.

A few days passed, then sans had a dream. In the dream, He saw three dragons. His wife, who was sitting in front of him, and two others off in the distance, walking towards him. As the two got closer, he started to make out details. The one on the left was a male pearlcatcher, the one on the right, a female guardian. He didn't regonize either of the new dragons, but felt some connection to them.

When the pair reached him, the pearlcatcher sat, but the guardian began to walk off, closely followed by Amelia. Sans tried to call out. Tried to ask where they were going, but no words came. After a time, Amelia returned. Alone. For some reason, this brought a deep saddness to him. Then he figured out why.

If he could've gasped in his sleep, he would've. What he did do was shed a single tear of joy once he deciphered the dream's meaning. He awoke to Amelia giving him a strange look. "Are you ok?" she asked, as she wiped away the tears that were clinging to his checks. "I dont know." he replied his voice breaking as he described what he had seen.

Amelia toke it slightly better then he did, but didn't quite know how to react or what to say. There was no timeframe in his vision, so they didn't know exactly when it would come to pass. So, they resolved not to rush it. However, that does mean they didn't try to, espcally when sans's random spikes of depression hit, the points when he was lonely even though everyone was there. The points where Amelia had to remind him just how much he was loved. (Take of that what you will, because i'm not going into details.)

Months later, when the had all but forgotten about it, it happened. A nest of two eggs. A short time later, they hatched. One a male pearlcatcher. The other, a female guardian. Samuel and Aeia.

(Yes, he has a sister, as his bio states. I sent her to a freind because I didn't have enough room for both of them, but here is the lored reason.)

As the hatchlings grew, it became appearent that his daughter was somewhat of a wildcard. So much magic ran through her that it almost drove the young guardian mad. He decided to seek help that he alone could not provide and amelia took her to a ally in plauge territory to recive training and learn to control the beast with her. She didn't come back and Amelia returned home. Alone. The vision was a last fullfiled.

Sam had a similar problem, but it was solved when he discovered he could store his excess magic inside his pearl without having any side effects. Thus, he was not almost driven mad, but remained perfectly sane. Both his parents agree that he was his mother's child however.

(Anything you want to add?)

@Beequeen I would really like to know if you had anything more to add before I go any further. If you don't, let me know anyway please.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(No I dont sorry Im just busy. Go aheadd)
(No I dont sorry Im just busy. Go aheadd)
art_shop.png
((After mutual agreement between me and beequeen, we have decided to halt the rp. We have told the story that was meant to be told, and cannot think of any other way to keep it going. We apologize for any sadness this may bring, but we could write a short story out of this, and it was a good one.))
((After mutual agreement between me and beequeen, we have decided to halt the rp. We have told the story that was meant to be told, and cannot think of any other way to keep it going. We apologize for any sadness this may bring, but we could write a short story out of this, and it was a good one.))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41