Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
Sans smiled "its grown right here. And I dont know, just a hunch. I've learned to trust my hunches. Over the years."
Sans smiled "its grown right here. And I dont know, just a hunch. I've learned to trust my hunches. Over the years."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra nodded, then fell silent so he could get on with eating the juicy plants.

When he was done, he stood up, expecting Sans to want to leave as soon as possible. "You ready, then?"
The Tundra nodded, then fell silent so he could get on with eating the juicy plants.

When he was done, he stood up, expecting Sans to want to leave as soon as possible. "You ready, then?"
art_shop.png
"If you are. This way, I know a shortcut." He said, a knowing smile on his face as he made his way to a door oppisite the exit.
"If you are. This way, I know a shortcut." He said, a knowing smile on his face as he made his way to a door oppisite the exit.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
CrystalMoon had a puzzled look on his face, but followed Sans towards the exit. A shortcut? His clan was miles away, how can there be a shortcut?

;)
CrystalMoon had a puzzled look on his face, but followed Sans towards the exit. A shortcut? His clan was miles away, how can there be a shortcut?

;)
art_shop.png
The moment the tundra stepped through the door he was standing at the edge of the southern icefield. Sans was standing next to him. "Pretty neat shortcut huh. I could have brought us closer but I would've had to have seen your lair before. And I haven't done that so we might need to hike a little bit."
The moment the tundra stepped through the door he was standing at the edge of the southern icefield. Sans was standing next to him. "Pretty neat shortcut huh. I could have brought us closer but I would've had to have seen your lair before. And I haven't done that so we might need to hike a little bit."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra was flabbergasted. "Wh-Whaaatt...?" He hummed in astonishment and pure shock. He shook his head in defeat, and chuckled. "I'm not even going to ask! But surprisingly, although my clan is ice, it is closer to nature territory, so not that far! You see, we used to be part of the nature element, but because of our King, it recently turned into an ice clan. But, luckily its not as snowy!" He chirped and began to walk ahead, spreading his wings. "Shall we fly?" He said, looking back
The Tundra was flabbergasted. "Wh-Whaaatt...?" He hummed in astonishment and pure shock. He shook his head in defeat, and chuckled. "I'm not even going to ask! But surprisingly, although my clan is ice, it is closer to nature territory, so not that far! You see, we used to be part of the nature element, but because of our King, it recently turned into an ice clan. But, luckily its not as snowy!" He chirped and began to walk ahead, spreading his wings. "Shall we fly?" He said, looking back
art_shop.png
"After you." He said, flicking his tail in amusement at the smaller dragon's surprise and spreading his own wings.
"After you." He said, flicking his tail in amusement at the smaller dragon's surprise and spreading his own wings.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra kicked of the ground and flapped upwards, followed by the Guardian's much more powerful flaps.

They flew about 40 meters above the ground, flying against chilling winds under the morning sun. The pair eventually met bare forests of trees, slowly turning to greenery.

They landed in front of a castle, in an opening in a forest. The only thing remotely 'ice' related was the chilly air and frost on the greenery. "Uuuh... welcome, to my clan." He smiled.

Just as he turned to the double doors, they were opened by an orange Guardian with a rather sour looking expression on her face. She was significantly small for a guardian, almost half Sans' size, but she made up for it with her muscles and massive wingspan. She looked at your sheer size and raised her wings, puffing out her chest. She looked to the Tundra.

"I see you have returned, CrystalMoon," she looked back to you. "With another."

"Y-Yes! This is Sans, and if you dont mind, he would like to ask you a few questions." The Tundra chirped, seeming quite anxious below the Guardian's gaze.
The Tundra kicked of the ground and flapped upwards, followed by the Guardian's much more powerful flaps.

They flew about 40 meters above the ground, flying against chilling winds under the morning sun. The pair eventually met bare forests of trees, slowly turning to greenery.

They landed in front of a castle, in an opening in a forest. The only thing remotely 'ice' related was the chilly air and frost on the greenery. "Uuuh... welcome, to my clan." He smiled.

Just as he turned to the double doors, they were opened by an orange Guardian with a rather sour looking expression on her face. She was significantly small for a guardian, almost half Sans' size, but she made up for it with her muscles and massive wingspan. She looked at your sheer size and raised her wings, puffing out her chest. She looked to the Tundra.

"I see you have returned, CrystalMoon," she looked back to you. "With another."

"Y-Yes! This is Sans, and if you dont mind, he would like to ask you a few questions." The Tundra chirped, seeming quite anxious below the Guardian's gaze.
art_shop.png
"You must be HourGlass. Pleasure to meet you." Sans said, unfazed by the smaller guardians attepmts at intimidation. He saw a little magic radiateing off the female but nothing outside the normal realms.
"You must be HourGlass. Pleasure to meet you." Sans said, unfazed by the smaller guardians attepmts at intimidation. He saw a little magic radiateing off the female but nothing outside the normal realms.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Guardian glared at Sans, then scoffed. She could tell he was underestimating her, and she didnt like it. "I am HourGlass, Captain of the Royal Guard." She said, voice gravely and rough. "To what do I owe you the pleasure?" She emphasised the word 'pleasure' with slight annoyance. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26868015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268681/26868015_350.png[/img] [/url]
The Guardian glared at Sans, then scoffed. She could tell he was underestimating her, and she didnt like it.

"I am HourGlass, Captain of the Royal Guard." She said, voice gravely and rough. "To what do I owe you the pleasure?" She emphasised the word 'pleasure' with slight annoyance.

26868015_350.png
art_shop.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41