Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
"take your time, no rush" sans said, resting his head on his claws to get a few more minutes sleep.
"take your time, no rush" sans said, resting his head on his claws to get a few more minutes sleep.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
CrystalMoon walks back in, grabbing a cloth and wetting it, wiping his face and the back of his neck, before running it along the rest of his skin. He straightens his labcoat and does it up, before grabbing his bag and leaving again.
CrystalMoon walks back in, grabbing a cloth and wetting it, wiping his face and the back of his neck, before running it along the rest of his skin. He straightens his labcoat and does it up, before grabbing his bag and leaving again.
art_shop.png
Sans looked up, "Sorry if i seem pushy, I can get carried away sometimes. Do you need anything to eat?" he said, standing.
Sans looked up, "Sorry if i seem pushy, I can get carried away sometimes. Do you need anything to eat?" he said, standing.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Yeah that would be nice! Thanks. Also, you dont happen to have a bath or shower do you?"
"Yeah that would be nice! Thanks. Also, you dont happen to have a bath or shower do you?"
art_shop.png
"We do. Down the hall, third door to your left. the mess hall is across the hall from that when you're done. I'll meet you there when your ready." He said.
"We do. Down the hall, third door to your left. the mess hall is across the hall from that when you're done. I'll meet you there when your ready." He said.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
CrystalMoon walked down the hall, counting the doors down until he came to the third one down on his left. He pushed open the door and walked in to a gigantic bathroom, enough to fit an Imperial inside.

The showers were large too, and when he stepped inside, he felt the empty space loom above him.
CrystalMoon walked down the hall, counting the doors down until he came to the third one down on his left. He pushed open the door and walked in to a gigantic bathroom, enough to fit an Imperial inside.

The showers were large too, and when he stepped inside, he felt the empty space loom above him.
art_shop.png
Sans watched the tundra enter the showers before standing and entering the room opposite,the mess hall. He found a corner to sit down away from the other dragons and waited for the tundra.
Sans watched the tundra enter the showers before standing and entering the room opposite,the mess hall. He found a corner to sit down away from the other dragons and waited for the tundra.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
It took about half an hour for the Tundra to get cleaned and dried. He entered the mess hall, looking for you, and when he spotted you, he trotted over, obviously feeling alot better. You had to agree that he did look alot better, his crystal fur and skin literally glittering in the light of the hall.
It took about half an hour for the Tundra to get cleaned and dried. He entered the mess hall, looking for you, and when he spotted you, he trotted over, obviously feeling alot better. You had to agree that he did look alot better, his crystal fur and skin literally glittering in the light of the hall.
art_shop.png
"Foods over there," he said, pointing to the far wall. Cubbies doted the wall, each containing some sort of food item. "Replenish your stores, I have a strange feeling that we will run into some sort of trouble."
"Foods over there," he said, pointing to the far wall. Cubbies doted the wall, each containing some sort of food item. "Replenish your stores, I have a strange feeling that we will run into some sort of trouble."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
CrystalMoon was in a much better mood, even after his lack of sleep. The plants available were fresh, and very clean!

He brought a bunch back to the table, sitting down opposite Sans. "So what makes you think we'll run into trouble?" He asked, before popping a bunch if leaves in his mouth, flashing some teeth before he bit down. "Mmmm! Wow! Food's great!" He mumbled, covering his mouth so he didnt spray leaves all over the Guardian.
CrystalMoon was in a much better mood, even after his lack of sleep. The plants available were fresh, and very clean!

He brought a bunch back to the table, sitting down opposite Sans. "So what makes you think we'll run into trouble?" He asked, before popping a bunch if leaves in his mouth, flashing some teeth before he bit down. "Mmmm! Wow! Food's great!" He mumbled, covering his mouth so he didnt spray leaves all over the Guardian.
art_shop.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41