Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
I do it all the time. No worries here.
Sans looked confused. A nightmare dragon that wasn't a nightmare. He pushed the thought down and replaced his trademark grin.
"Is he conscious? Have you spoken to him?"
I do it all the time. No worries here.
Sans looked confused. A nightmare dragon that wasn't a nightmare. He pushed the thought down and replaced his trademark grin.
"Is he conscious? Have you spoken to him?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Yes, but I left him to rest. But if your asking because you want to question him, its no use, he was banished when he was very young, and doesnt know much about what theyre up to." CrystalMoon said.

HourGlass shifted slightly. If she didnt go soon she wouldnt be able to do things before her shift.
"Yes, but I left him to rest. But if your asking because you want to question him, its no use, he was banished when he was very young, and doesnt know much about what theyre up to." CrystalMoon said.

HourGlass shifted slightly. If she didnt go soon she wouldnt be able to do things before her shift.
art_shop.png
"That expression you're wearing," he said, eyeing HourGlass, "thats the look of some who wishes they were somewhere else. You can leave if you wish, I am sure crystalmoon here can awnser any more questions I may have."
"That expression you're wearing," he said, eyeing HourGlass, "thats the look of some who wishes they were somewhere else. You can leave if you wish, I am sure crystalmoon here can awnser any more questions I may have."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
HourGlass' brows furrowed. She tried to be as less expressive as she possibly could. If she was that readable, that was going to be another thing she'd have to work on.

"I cannot just leave you unsupervised, I'm afraid. We are making sure that we take careful measures to ensure that nothing bad could happen when the problem could have been prevented. We also want to ensure your safety." HourGlass listed.
HourGlass' brows furrowed. She tried to be as less expressive as she possibly could. If she was that readable, that was going to be another thing she'd have to work on.

"I cannot just leave you unsupervised, I'm afraid. We are making sure that we take careful measures to ensure that nothing bad could happen when the problem could have been prevented. We also want to ensure your safety." HourGlass listed.
art_shop.png
Sans let out a laugh. "I appreciate your concern geomancer, But i can assure you i mean you no harm and I am pretty sure I can handle the worst any 'nightmare' dragons can throw at me. I have had my head messed with before and came out a stronger dragon despite the fact."

Now that he had seen the lair he didn't really need to stay, as he could return at will, but decided it would be rude to visit without at least seeing the clan's leader. "Besides It would be rude to not at least visiting with your leader before heading home."
Remember sans does not yet know of HourGlass's ability to bend time. So he may come off a little cocky for a bit.
Sans let out a laugh. "I appreciate your concern geomancer, But i can assure you i mean you no harm and I am pretty sure I can handle the worst any 'nightmare' dragons can throw at me. I have had my head messed with before and came out a stronger dragon despite the fact."

Now that he had seen the lair he didn't really need to stay, as he could return at will, but decided it would be rude to visit without at least seeing the clan's leader. "Besides It would be rude to not at least visiting with your leader before heading home."
Remember sans does not yet know of HourGlass's ability to bend time. So he may come off a little cocky for a bit.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
HourGlass nodded, her ear fins slightly raised with interest as Sans spoke about his past experiences.

"Im sure the King would love to meet you, but you will have to wait a little while, as breakfast hasn't started yet, and our King has to eat first. Going by what you said, I understand that you are responsible and powerful, yet I dont see a reason you would pose a threat to us, but I will send my daughter Coral with you." She spoke as softly as she could.

"We could go see the nightmare dragon. It would be beneficial to talk to one and learn about their abilities?" CrystalMoon suggested
HourGlass nodded, her ear fins slightly raised with interest as Sans spoke about his past experiences.

"Im sure the King would love to meet you, but you will have to wait a little while, as breakfast hasn't started yet, and our King has to eat first. Going by what you said, I understand that you are responsible and powerful, yet I dont see a reason you would pose a threat to us, but I will send my daughter Coral with you." She spoke as softly as she could.

"We could go see the nightmare dragon. It would be beneficial to talk to one and learn about their abilities?" CrystalMoon suggested
art_shop.png
Sans chuckled, "My brother would beg to differ with that statement. Thank you, I am sure i can wait a bit. I've been told i'm a patient dragon, though sometimes i am not so sure." he joked.
"Is your daughter a geomancer as well, or does she follow a different path?" he asked, slightly curious.
If i could have sans ramble off his past to you, I would. If you are curious though read though my other rps. Espically this one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2046144/1
It would probably take place after this and sans pretty much bares his soul about halfway though.
The soul bareing starts here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2046144/15#post_24057803
Sans chuckled, "My brother would beg to differ with that statement. Thank you, I am sure i can wait a bit. I've been told i'm a patient dragon, though sometimes i am not so sure." he joked.
"Is your daughter a geomancer as well, or does she follow a different path?" he asked, slightly curious.
If i could have sans ramble off his past to you, I would. If you are curious though read though my other rps. Espically this one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2046144/1
It would probably take place after this and sans pretty much bares his soul about halfway though.
The soul bareing starts here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2046144/15#post_24057803
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(No clue where you got geomancer from?)
(No clue where you got geomancer from?)
art_shop.png
Sand falls under the realm of earth. Therefore the ability to control it would be geomancing. Therefore the 'sand dragons' would be geomancers. Make sense?
Sand falls under the realm of earth. Therefore the ability to control it would be geomancing. Therefore the 'sand dragons' would be geomancers. Make sense?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(OOOOÒOOOOH OKAY THANKEE)
(OOOOÒOOOOH OKAY THANKEE)
art_shop.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41