Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temporary Art Hive [CLOSED] USD
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]I'm temporarily only taking IRL currency commissions for the moment!![/b] :)[/center] I havent opened forum commissions in years!! [u]$1 = 100KT = 100G[/u] I accept irl currency via Paypal!! I'm UK so USD will be converted over to GBP :) (any tips im hapy to take in either irl or fr currency) [center][b]IRL Currency > Gems > Treasure :)[/b][/center] I struggle with taking a lot of commissions, so this will be temporary/on and off with limited slots!! Ill try to get them finished asap... turnaround times will be mixed, but if I take a while please feel free to shoot me a pm!! I can draw anything!! [b]Ill draw:[/b] - Dragons! - Gijinkas! - Humanoid OCs! - Anthro OCs! - Feral OCs! - dogs are hard tho but I might give them a shot! - Ponies! I won't draw mecha and very complex dragon genes! Ill discuss this with you if it comes up! [u][b]USD slots:[/b][/u] - Thancred - open - open [u][b]Greyscale sketches[/b][/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705062043266580565/877130370091454494/sketches.png[/img] These are my most recent examples,, sketches get neatened up and will have tinted shades of grey,, these ones are just solid... picture on the right is an aggie.io sketch,, (if you particularly prefer the appearance of it you can ask specifically for me to use aggie.io to sketch your picture) [b]Bust: 650 KT / 650G / $6.50 USD Halfbody: 1000KT / 1000G / $10 USD Fullbody: 1650KT / 1650G / $16.50 USD[/b] [u][b]Flat-coloured Lined drawing[/b][/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384422525263937536/877142209940557834/flats.png[/img] uhhhh... ya! coloured lines too wooow! [b]Bust: 1300KT / 1300G / $13 USD Halfbody: 2700KT / 2700G / $27 USD Fullbody: 4000KT / 4000G / $40 USD[/b] This is obviously just a handful of my examples please check out like everything I do because I post as much as I can to my toyhouse heres a gallery of all sorts of quality/finish [b][url=https://toyhou.se/Lizard158/art?page=1]ToyHouse Gallery!!!! :DDD[/url][/b]
I'm temporarily only taking IRL currency commissions for the moment!! :)

I havent opened forum commissions in years!!
$1 = 100KT = 100G
I accept irl currency via Paypal!! I'm UK so USD will be converted over to GBP :) (any tips im hapy to take in either irl or fr currency)
IRL Currency > Gems > Treasure :)

I struggle with taking a lot of commissions, so this will be temporary/on and off with limited slots!! Ill try to get them finished asap... turnaround times will be mixed, but if I take a while please feel free to shoot me a pm!!

I can draw anything!!
Ill draw:

- Dragons!
- Gijinkas!
- Humanoid OCs!
- Anthro OCs!
- Feral OCs! - dogs are hard tho but I might give them a shot!
- Ponies!

I won't draw mecha and very complex dragon genes! Ill discuss this with you if it comes up!

USD slots:
- Thancred
- open
- open

Greyscale sketches
sketches.png
These are my most recent examples,, sketches get neatened up and will have tinted shades of grey,, these ones are just solid... picture on the right is an aggie.io sketch,, (if you particularly prefer the appearance of it you can ask specifically for me to use aggie.io to sketch your picture)

Bust: 650 KT / 650G / $6.50 USD
Halfbody: 1000KT / 1000G / $10 USD
Fullbody: 1650KT / 1650G / $16.50 USD

Flat-coloured Lined drawing
flats.png
uhhhh... ya! coloured lines too wooow!
Bust: 1300KT / 1300G / $13 USD
Halfbody: 2700KT / 2700G / $27 USD
Fullbody: 4000KT / 4000G / $40 USD

This is obviously just a handful of my examples please check out like everything I do because I post as much as I can to my toyhouse
heres a gallery of all sorts of quality/finish
ToyHouse Gallery!!!! :DDD
art_shop.png
[center][u][b]Gallery/Examples[/b][/u][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705062043266580565/889106551904829470/funny_33.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705062043266580565/889105961229373500/funny_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705062043266580565/889105927473623101/example_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384422525263937536/889144973742735360/comm_finished.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384422525263937536/900825898721357854/Deceitful.png[/img]
Gallery/Examples

funny_33.png

funny_1.png

example_1.png

comm_finished.png

Deceitful.png
art_shop.png
PINGLIST
@/Fiotheleo @/Thancred
PINGLIST
@/Fiotheleo @/Thancred
art_shop.png
^
^
art_shop.png
^
^
art_shop.png
^
^
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen
Could I get a full body of my sona please aaa ;o; Thank you!!
Paying with Gems if that's okay!
She's a Pika! Which are in the same family as rabbits & hare, she's essentially a rabbit with round ears & no tail
White area on her throat/neck has longer fur than the rest like a tuft that sticks up, out & over her collar, only on the front of her throat though
Has baboon teeth! That obvi fit within the confines of her head/skull shape & size
Her eyebrow spots make her look pretty upset/concerned but it's just the shape of them & her big droopy eyes haha, she's pretty friendly & sleepy/"chill" looking but also has a lot of >:3c energy haha
She's pretty chubby/curvy with a bit bust & thighs/hips but with a bit of a defined waist so she has a relative hourglass figure!
I'd like her in this dress please (but without the hearts on it) & these shoes, I'd love for the red on the dress & shoes to match so they're more matchy please :00 a red sort of in-between the both of them if that's okay aaa!!

I hope that's okay! Thank you!!
@BeeQueen
Could I get a full body of my sona please aaa ;o; Thank you!!
Paying with Gems if that's okay!
She's a Pika! Which are in the same family as rabbits & hare, she's essentially a rabbit with round ears & no tail
White area on her throat/neck has longer fur than the rest like a tuft that sticks up, out & over her collar, only on the front of her throat though
Has baboon teeth! That obvi fit within the confines of her head/skull shape & size
Her eyebrow spots make her look pretty upset/concerned but it's just the shape of them & her big droopy eyes haha, she's pretty friendly & sleepy/"chill" looking but also has a lot of >:3c energy haha
She's pretty chubby/curvy with a bit bust & thighs/hips but with a bit of a defined waist so she has a relative hourglass figure!
I'd like her in this dress please (but without the hearts on it) & these shoes, I'd love for the red on the dress & shoes to match so they're more matchy please :00 a red sort of in-between the both of them if that's okay aaa!!

I hope that's okay! Thank you!!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
hello!! sorry for the late reply, just saw this before I went to bed last night and was pretty knackered so I left it to reply in the morning!!
What a gorgeous character!! I will definitely have fun drawing her!
Did you have anything specific in mind other than the outfit? like a certain pose or expression? or would you just like me to draw her however?

my process with commissions are,, I'd like to sketch out the piece first, send it to you for any changes, and I then will accept payment after your approval of the sketch!! I am also happy to take half payment after that stage and other half afterwards,, depending on what you're comfortable with :) If you have any issues with that you're free to discuss it with me further through dm :)
@NowViewing
hello!! sorry for the late reply, just saw this before I went to bed last night and was pretty knackered so I left it to reply in the morning!!
What a gorgeous character!! I will definitely have fun drawing her!
Did you have anything specific in mind other than the outfit? like a certain pose or expression? or would you just like me to draw her however?

my process with commissions are,, I'd like to sketch out the piece first, send it to you for any changes, and I then will accept payment after your approval of the sketch!! I am also happy to take half payment after that stage and other half afterwards,, depending on what you're comfortable with :) If you have any issues with that you're free to discuss it with me further through dm :)
art_shop.png
@BeeQueen
Sorry I meant to say do whatever haha :’DD
Here’s a bunch of stuff I’ve gotten of her previously! Just to give an idea of personality etc but yeah up to you :00
A couple are based off a slighter older design and/or off model, so please go by her ref & what I’d put above if that’s okay :00
And that sounds fine by me!! I’ll pay for everything in full at that stage then c:
@BeeQueen
Sorry I meant to say do whatever haha :’DD
Here’s a bunch of stuff I’ve gotten of her previously! Just to give an idea of personality etc but yeah up to you :00
A couple are based off a slighter older design and/or off model, so please go by her ref & what I’d put above if that’s okay :00
And that sounds fine by me!! I’ll pay for everything in full at that stage then c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
Oh brilliant!! thankyou for the extra art of her that definitely helps get a grasp for what she's like and as very light references of what other people have done!!!
Such an adorable character I really can't wait to get started,, gonna start today but i'll warn you i'm gonna be going away on tuesday til friday,, i'll try and get it finished before that but I can't guarentee :) ill keep you updated!!! tysm! :D
@NowViewing
Oh brilliant!! thankyou for the extra art of her that definitely helps get a grasp for what she's like and as very light references of what other people have done!!!
Such an adorable character I really can't wait to get started,, gonna start today but i'll warn you i'm gonna be going away on tuesday til friday,, i'll try and get it finished before that but I can't guarentee :) ill keep you updated!!! tysm! :D
art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6