Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
"I would like to ask them how they prevent possession, unless...." he said, pieces of a possible reason why the tundra would question him in that way falling into place "thats impossible."
"I would like to ask them how they prevent possession, unless...." he said, pieces of a possible reason why the tundra would question him in that way falling into place "thats impossible."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Not impossible, no. She has a piwerful mind, and somehow forces the dragon out, probably has some seal on her mind." He shrugged. "I dont know, she doesnt tell us that much."
"Not impossible, no. She has a piwerful mind, and somehow forces the dragon out, probably has some seal on her mind." He shrugged. "I dont know, she doesnt tell us that much."
art_shop.png
"I see." Sans said, scratching his beard. He had done a similar thing with his mind when be starte hunting shades "makes sense. Even more the reason to meet her in person."
"I see." Sans said, scratching his beard. He had done a similar thing with his mind when be starte hunting shades "makes sense. Even more the reason to meet her in person."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra whined. "It doesn't have to be now, does it?? Im tired and have been walking for hours!"
The Tundra whined. "It doesn't have to be now, does it?? Im tired and have been walking for hours!"
art_shop.png
"No, it does not. Rest now. The visitors dens are just up here." He said, leading the tundra into a room off of the main hall. "Its nothing fancy, but it beats spending the night in the cold. Come and find me whenyou are ready."
"No, it does not. Rest now. The visitors dens are just up here." He said, leading the tundra into a room off of the main hall. "Its nothing fancy, but it beats spending the night in the cold. Come and find me whenyou are ready."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Thank you..." the Tundra sighed in relief.

He threw his bag next to the door and hung up his labcoat. He walked across the room, and caught himself in the mirror. He stopped, and turned to it.

He observed his rock-hard, crystallised skin and fur, and sighed again, running a paw over his shoulder, his fingers bumping over the carvings on his upper arm.

'E-17'

His other name. One that no-one used anymore. He frowned, then turned to climb into the bed. Today had been stressful and tiring, yet no matter how exhausted he was, his mind would not let him sleep. He managed to sleep a little bit, but because of his reminder of his past, his imagination kept tormenting him with nightmares.
"Thank you..." the Tundra sighed in relief.

He threw his bag next to the door and hung up his labcoat. He walked across the room, and caught himself in the mirror. He stopped, and turned to it.

He observed his rock-hard, crystallised skin and fur, and sighed again, running a paw over his shoulder, his fingers bumping over the carvings on his upper arm.

'E-17'

His other name. One that no-one used anymore. He frowned, then turned to climb into the bed. Today had been stressful and tiring, yet no matter how exhausted he was, his mind would not let him sleep. He managed to sleep a little bit, but because of his reminder of his past, his imagination kept tormenting him with nightmares.
art_shop.png
There was something strange about this tundra, but he couldn't place it. He shurgged it off as unjustified suspicion as he made his way back to his den.
There was something strange about this tundra, but he couldn't place it. He shurgged it off as unjustified suspicion as he made his way back to his den.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
It was morning, and CrystalMoon pushed himself up off the bed with a groan, his joints aching from yesterday, his eyes stinging from the lack of sleep, only adding to the deep bags under his eyes.

He scrathched his neck, then climbed out of the bed, putting on his labcoat loosely, then opening the door.
It was morning, and CrystalMoon pushed himself up off the bed with a groan, his joints aching from yesterday, his eyes stinging from the lack of sleep, only adding to the deep bags under his eyes.

He scrathched his neck, then climbed out of the bed, putting on his labcoat loosely, then opening the door.
art_shop.png
Sans was waiting outside his den, he stood when he saw CrystalMoon.
"You ready?"
Sans was waiting outside his den, he stood when he saw CrystalMoon.
"You ready?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Oh!" CrystalMoon gasped in surprise. He knew the Guardian had been eager to leave but... he didnt think he was this eager.

"Just let be grab my bag and tidy myself up a bit..." he mumbled, rubbing his temple as he turned back to the room.
"Oh!" CrystalMoon gasped in surprise. He knew the Guardian had been eager to leave but... he didnt think he was this eager.

"Just let be grab my bag and tidy myself up a bit..." he mumbled, rubbing his temple as he turned back to the room.
art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41