Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {PlagueDom} Plague Motel ~ OoF Boarding
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@Phenri
Due to the order I received dragons in and your set having three dragons on cooldown (and apparently I'm on -15 spaces available in the spreadsheet!) 9 or your dragons are in the lair and the rest are in the den. This doesn't affect anything as far as I'm concerned, but didn't know if it changed anything on your end!
@Phenri
Due to the order I received dragons in and your set having three dragons on cooldown (and apparently I'm on -15 spaces available in the spreadsheet!) 9 or your dragons are in the lair and the rest are in the den. This doesn't affect anything as far as I'm concerned, but didn't know if it changed anything on your end!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hello all!

Online/offline status has been implemented in our sheets. We apologize for such a huge delay in this feature but we hope you will continue to support us. If you have any questions/concerns/critique do give me a poke!

Boarders who already have full slots please ignore this post.
Thank you!

All boarders: @CowboyMouth, @jbapple, @shoujo, @Vendrus, @Finlandia, @Kylaila, @lesen, @Overcoat, @Tinytalkingtina, @TempestDragon, @sylveondreams, @MoonlitCacti, @c33213, @TheLoversMask, @Kelpoyo, @Ikterrin, @Dessy, @Highhighhopes, @Morcegueres, @zerys, @RisenWolf, @melatonin, @Tserin, @Xolrit, @Zulaya, @Katsuji, @lantian, @TeenyTK, @HollowBay, @NaturePixie, @Levona, @fairypaw, @cactolith14, @kerealknockoff
Hello all!

Online/offline status has been implemented in our sheets. We apologize for such a huge delay in this feature but we hope you will continue to support us. If you have any questions/concerns/critique do give me a poke!

Boarders who already have full slots please ignore this post.
Thank you!

All boarders: @CowboyMouth, @jbapple, @shoujo, @Vendrus, @Finlandia, @Kylaila, @lesen, @Overcoat, @Tinytalkingtina, @TempestDragon, @sylveondreams, @MoonlitCacti, @c33213, @TheLoversMask, @Kelpoyo, @Ikterrin, @Dessy, @Highhighhopes, @Morcegueres, @zerys, @RisenWolf, @melatonin, @Tserin, @Xolrit, @Zulaya, @Katsuji, @lantian, @TeenyTK, @HollowBay, @NaturePixie, @Levona, @fairypaw, @cactolith14, @kerealknockoff
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Vendrus I'm sending over 30 hatchlings, JSYK I'd like them back on the first day of the battle (Sunday the 28th!)
@Vendrus I'm sending over 30 hatchlings, JSYK I'd like them back on the first day of the battle (Sunday the 28th!)
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@BloodAlphaess - Is there a way I could be pinged when the battle starts as a reminder to start sending dragons from the Den?
@BloodAlphaess - Is there a way I could be pinged when the battle starts as a reminder to start sending dragons from the Den?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies of course I will be pinging all boarders as a reminder here :)
@MotherOfBeardies of course I will be pinging all boarders as a reminder here :)
@tempestDragon no that was my bad sorry, I was trying to send to too many folks at once and i was having issues reading the sheet. If you can cancel the ones you cant take i can shift and send you others. (I'm really sorry, its just been one of those days). Thank you for pinging me!
@tempestDragon no that was my bad sorry, I was trying to send to too many folks at once and i was having issues reading the sheet. If you can cancel the ones you cant take i can shift and send you others. (I'm really sorry, its just been one of those days). Thank you for pinging me!
Yup gimme just a moment thank you! @tempestDragon
Yup gimme just a moment thank you! @tempestDragon
to board to board its off to board we go
to board to board its off to board we go
@Finlandia I have 29 hatchies for HDen and return sunday if you are free
@Finlandia I have 29 hatchies for HDen and return sunday if you are free
@BloodAlphaess

Send them over.
@BloodAlphaess

Send them over.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46