Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {PlagueDom} Plague Motel ~ OoF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I’m excited to earn all of those neat badges! ^J^
I’m excited to earn all of those neat badges! ^J^
Glad to know you like them MoonlitCacti King did a wonderful job on them
Glad to know you like them MoonlitCacti King did a wonderful job on them
I have to confess, I'm mildly upset. Because I signed up to board dragons for another flight weeks ago and now I have no space and can't support my second favorite flight, dang it. And look at those badges, I wanted all of them!!!! If you guys decide to sell them at some point, please let me know. For now I'll sign up for like, five spaces, curse my lack of foresight, and try to grind for hibden itens.

(But serious, I wish I could help more, but it was bad timing on my part. And I'm not hating on the other flight, they are very nice and paid well. I just wanted cute elemental creepy crawlers bagdes).
I have to confess, I'm mildly upset. Because I signed up to board dragons for another flight weeks ago and now I have no space and can't support my second favorite flight, dang it. And look at those badges, I wanted all of them!!!! If you guys decide to sell them at some point, please let me know. For now I'll sign up for like, five spaces, curse my lack of foresight, and try to grind for hibden itens.

(But serious, I wish I could help more, but it was bad timing on my part. And I'm not hating on the other flight, they are very nice and paid well. I just wanted cute elemental creepy crawlers bagdes).
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
Awww no Morcegueres D: hope you are able to find the stuff you need for HDen and get more of the badges. Even just 1 spot donated is helpful
Awww no Morcegueres D: hope you are able to find the stuff you need for HDen and get more of the badges. Even just 1 spot donated is helpful
Badges are currently not available for purchase but we’ll see if there’s a decision change in the future!
Badges are currently not available for purchase but we’ll see if there’s a decision change in the future!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Peyp @HeadlessKing

Spreadsheet: Pinglists tab: Accepting fodder via CR:

The code seems to have extra AND in it causing it to not show names.

"-- E contains 'Fodder' AND OR D='Yes' AND C contains --"
@Peyp @HeadlessKing

Spreadsheet: Pinglists tab: Accepting fodder via CR:

The code seems to have extra AND in it causing it to not show names.

"-- E contains 'Fodder' AND OR D='Yes' AND C contains --"
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
We made it a day before a sheet issue appeared. Thanks Finlandia Peyp or King will get on that when they are around
We made it a day before a sheet issue appeared. Thanks Finlandia Peyp or King will get on that when they are around
@Finlandia Thank you for catching the error, its been fixed! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Finlandia

Thank you for catching the error, its been fixed!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
Thanks for fixing it King
Thanks for fixing it King
Badges for Boarders and Boarders for Badges
Badges for Boarders and Boarders for Badges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46