Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {PlagueDom} Plague Motel ~ OoF Boarding
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Feel free to poke whoever you need to HollowBay :) we are all happy to assist
Feel free to poke whoever you need to HollowBay :) we are all happy to assist
@Finlandia are you around to take 22 hatchlings at all?
@Finlandia are you around to take 22 hatchlings at all?
@BloodAlphaess

Yes, send them over.
@BloodAlphaess

Yes, send them over.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia could I add another 7 to that please? sorry just brought more
@Finlandia could I add another 7 to that please? sorry just brought more
@BloodAlphaess

Sure, I have plenty of space.
@BloodAlphaess

Sure, I have plenty of space.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia thanks darl I have sent all of them though I think i went out of count somewhere in the comments so ill double count them before I put the form in in a sec. They can all go into HDen and can I get them back on the sunday (6/28) please
@Finlandia thanks darl I have sent all of them though I think i went out of count somewhere in the comments so ill double count them before I put the form in in a sec. They can all go into HDen and can I get them back on the sunday (6/28) please
@BloodAlphaess

Got it. Also canceled one trade because a dragon in it "had changed owner" according to error message.
@BloodAlphaess

Got it. Also canceled one trade because a dragon in it "had changed owner" according to error message.
@Finlandia HA thats where my count went out then lol resent the last 2 thanks
@Finlandia HA thats where my count went out then lol resent the last 2 thanks
@Finlandia I have another 14 same deal?
@Finlandia I have another 14 same deal?
@BloodAlphaess

Go ahead.
@BloodAlphaess

Go ahead.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46