Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {PlagueDom} Plague Motel ~ OoF Boarding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46
@Peyp @HeadlessKing

With online/offline column added the codes in Pinglists tab have become outdated.
@Peyp @HeadlessKing

With online/offline column added the codes in Pinglists tab have become outdated.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia
Fixed, thank you!
@Finlandia
Fixed, thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Tserin
Sending you 10 fodder

4 for den, 6 for lair!
@Tserin
Sending you 10 fodder

4 for den, 6 for lair!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Finlandia
Hello, I got 12 lvl 5 dragons without den cooldown ready to board, you able to take them? :3
@Finlandia
Hello, I got 12 lvl 5 dragons without den cooldown ready to board, you able to take them? :3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

Yes, send them over.
@Phenri

Yes, send them over.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia
Sending another 16 hatchlings your way! :)
@Finlandia
Sending another 16 hatchlings your way! :)
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@Finlandia ive got 70 hden cd fodder, could u hold them until the battle?
@Finlandia ive got 70 hden cd fodder, could u hold them until the battle?
bg2865J.png
@ecetulle

I only have 21 slots open in den after which it is absolutely full. I though still have space in lair, I could hold rest in there.
@ecetulle

I only have 21 slots open in den after which it is absolutely full. I though still have space in lair, I could hold rest in there.
@ecetulle they ALL have hibernal cooldown on them sadly, would u still be able to take them?
@ecetulle they ALL have hibernal cooldown on them sadly, would u still be able to take them?
bg2865J.png
@Finlandia they ALL have hibernal cooldown on them sadly, would u still be able to take them?

(Yeah i managed to ping myself, amazing :D)
@Finlandia they ALL have hibernal cooldown on them sadly, would u still be able to take them?

(Yeah i managed to ping myself, amazing :D)
bg2865J.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46