Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF Fire Dom] Ember Toss '20
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Falconair Well, that's what I get for doing something before I got the notice :D I'd like to modify my order, I'll repost here and send more embers :D [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: Arianethel [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 (already ordered) [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: (19 so far) 20 more [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Random) 2 for Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thur/Fri (12 total), 8 random [/quote] I hope I'm not being too much of a pain with this - if I am, just make all of them random, please :) May I also be on the pinglist for Cait's backstock bottles? :)
@Falconair

Well, that's what I get for doing something before I got the notice :D I'd like to modify my order, I'll repost here and send more embers :D
Ember Toss Order Form wrote:
Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 (already ordered)
Tosses Purchased: (19 so far) 20 more
Tossing for Which Day or Random? (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Random) 2 for Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thur/Fri (12 total), 8 random

I hope I'm not being too much of a pain with this - if I am, just make all of them random, please :)

May I also be on the pinglist for Cait's backstock bottles? :)
7d96ebw.gif
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: SolarSam [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 19 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] 5 for thursday, 15 for friday
Username: SolarSam
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased: 19
Tossing for Which Day or Random? 5 for thursday, 15 for friday
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@Falconair Thank you! I will modify my order and send the additional Embers needed. [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 50 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] Tuesday - 10 Wednesday - 10 Thursday - 10 Friday - 10 Saturday - 10 Random - 1 [/quote]
@Falconair Thank you! I will modify my order and send the additional Embers needed.
Username:
Tosses Purchased: 50
Tossing for Which Day or Random?
Tuesday - 10
Wednesday - 10
Thursday - 10
Friday - 10
Saturday - 10
Random - 1
Kunikuzushi
[center][quote=Ember Toss Order Form][color=teal][b]Username[/b]: Sinjin [b]Number of Free Tosses [/b]: 1 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] Random [/quote][/center]
Username: Sinjin
Number of Free Tosses : 1
Tossing for Which Day or Random? Random
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Arianethel
You're absolutely fine!
@Arianethel
You're absolutely fine!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair

Can I be added to the pinglist for future Ember Tosses and Cait's Backstock? Thanks in advance.
@Falconair

Can I be added to the pinglist for future Ember Tosses and Cait's Backstock? Thanks in advance.
@Falconair Can I be added to the ping list for previous year’s bottles? There might be a few some of my dragons are missing, that they will want to try to acquire. Thanks! And here we go with the Finale for this year, and another returnee… [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 29 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] Random [/quote] [columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43447145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/434472/43447145.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7069232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70693/7069232.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol][i][b]Amber[/b] gathered her bottles, hoping that she had a Cindershroom or two within them. She could not tell, with all the fog inside them all, but surely out of20 bottles at least one would be a shroom. Unfortunately, she did not have time to check right now. [b]Samhain[/b]’s information about the bottles had been appreciated, but it has also delayed them badly. Amber did not even want to think of what the Clan Mother would say when they got home… Chivvying her Clanmate out of the tent, Amber glanced back at the announcement of various other golems on offer. Perhaps there was a way to get her shroom after all! All she had to do was find Bolt and make a deal…[/i][/columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9396012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/93961/9396012_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Humboldtianum “Bolt”[/b] [i]Explorer / Naturalist; Fire Mage (influenced by Moon)[/i][/center] [i]As it turned out, finding [b]Bolt[/b] was as simple as walking outside the tent. The absent-minded [b]Fire Naturalist[/b] had gotten lost on his way to the Festival again--after all it wasn’t every day a dragon got to see a phoenix mating flight…and those odd looking foxes really needed to be investigated more fully…and he could have sworn that that had been a track of a Magma Embear he had noticed on the ground--but he had finally arrived barely a few minutes before, and was more than eager to partake in what was left of the Festival. A few quick words with Amber, and the strange Ncoturne hurried right into the tent…. Looking around as he entered, Bolt smiled widely. He remembered this place. He had gotten his Snakes and his mini-Dragon, “Ember,” here only 2 years ago. And now it looked like even more creatures were on offer! Oh, this was going to be exciting… Patiently waiting his turn, he counted the Embers he had with him. He had just enough to hopefully manage to acquire at least one of each creature, and that shroom for Amber. Why, exactly, she wanted a Cindershroom he wasn’t sure, but Bolt had given up trying to figure out most of his [b]Arcane[/b] Clan a long time ago. They were all friends and family, and that was good enough for him, even if some of them were extremely odd. Bolt smiled and waved at Fuller at he made it to the table. “Hello! My Clanmate told me that there are a lot of furry and scaly critters available here, and I would love to add some of them to my menagerie! Oh, and Amber could not figure out if she had a shroom or not, so she asked me to try for one.” He smiled sheepishly. “I guess I’ll have to keep tossing until I get one…or until that fog in her bottle clears, and she can see what she has. In the meantime, I have 29 Embers here to start out with, for [b]30 Tosses[/b], if that is alright?”[/i] There was no way the Clan’s Naturalist was going to miss out on a chance to get all those lovely creatures… Sending the Embers asap! And if I don't get a chance to say this later... Thanks, once again, for a wonderful game! My dragons always enjoy this chance to acquire unique objects for their Trophy Shelves and new pets for their menageries, and this year was particularly fruitful for all of them. If you host the game again next year, please keep me on the ping list. I'll definitely be back!
@Falconair

Can I be added to the ping list for previous year’s bottles? There might be a few some of my dragons are missing, that they will want to try to acquire. Thanks!

And here we go with the Finale for this year, and another returnee…
Username: Canisa
Tosses Purchased: 29
43447145.png

7069232.png
Amber gathered her bottles, hoping that she had a Cindershroom or two within them. She could not tell, with all the fog inside them all, but surely out of20 bottles at least one would be a shroom. Unfortunately, she did not have time to check right now. Samhain’s information about the bottles had been appreciated, but it has also delayed them badly. Amber did not even want to think of what the Clan Mother would say when they got home…

Chivvying her Clanmate out of the tent, Amber glanced back at the announcement of various other golems on offer. Perhaps there was a way to get her shroom after all! All she had to do was find Bolt and make a deal…

9396012_350.png
Humboldtianum
“Bolt”

Explorer / Naturalist;
Fire Mage (influenced by Moon)

As it turned out, finding Bolt was as simple as walking outside the tent. The absent-minded Fire Naturalist had gotten lost on his way to the Festival again--after all it wasn’t every day a dragon got to see a phoenix mating flight…and those odd looking foxes really needed to be investigated more fully…and he could have sworn that that had been a track of a Magma Embear he had noticed on the ground--but he had finally arrived barely a few minutes before, and was more than eager to partake in what was left of the Festival. A few quick words with Amber, and the strange Ncoturne hurried right into the tent….

Looking around as he entered, Bolt smiled widely. He remembered this place. He had gotten his Snakes and his mini-Dragon, “Ember,” here only 2 years ago. And now it looked like even more creatures were on offer! Oh, this was going to be exciting…

Patiently waiting his turn, he counted the Embers he had with him. He had just enough to hopefully manage to acquire at least one of each creature, and that shroom for Amber. Why, exactly, she wanted a Cindershroom he wasn’t sure, but Bolt had given up trying to figure out most of his Arcane Clan a long time ago. They were all friends and family, and that was good enough for him, even if some of them were extremely odd.

Bolt smiled and waved at Fuller at he made it to the table. “Hello! My Clanmate told me that there are a lot of furry and scaly critters available here, and I would love to add some of them to my menagerie! Oh, and Amber could not figure out if she had a shroom or not, so she asked me to try for one.” He smiled sheepishly. “I guess I’ll have to keep tossing until I get one…or until that fog in her bottle clears, and she can see what she has. In the meantime, I have 29 Embers here to start out with, for 30 Tosses, if that is alright?”

There was no way the Clan’s Naturalist was going to miss out on a chance to get all those lovely creatures…

Sending the Embers asap!

And if I don't get a chance to say this later...

Thanks, once again, for a wonderful game! My dragons always enjoy this chance to acquire unique objects for their Trophy Shelves and new pets for their menageries, and this year was particularly fruitful for all of them. If you host the game again next year, please keep me on the ping list. I'll definitely be back!
fw5Pc0h.png
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: Fabellaura [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 19 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] (10 for Sun and 10 for Mon)
Username: Fabellaura
Tossing for Which Day or Random? (10 for Sun and 10 for Mon)
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@Falconair [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: tigressRising [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 19 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] Sun [/quote]
@Falconair
Username: tigressRising
Tossing for Which Day or Random? Sun
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: thesnivy123 [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 25 [b]Tossing for Which Day or Random?[/b] Random [/quote] [br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61775612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617757/61775612_350.png[/img][/url] [br] Forgedaughter sighed, slightly disappointed in herself for returning here. In the short few days she’s cared for the golem that was [i]meant[/i] to be for her guest, she managed to grow almost comically attached to it. And of course, that mean the she’d come back for more... Oh well. It wasn’t a huge deal. The little scorpion had its uses, and she wouldn’t want it to get lonely. She reached into her pockets, retrieving the smouldering embers she had brought, and stepped up to try her luck. This was [i]absolutely[/i] a good use of her hard-earned embers.
Username: thesnivy123
Tosses Purchased: 25

61775612_350.png

Forgedaughter sighed, slightly disappointed in herself for returning here. In the short few days she’s cared for the golem that was meant to be for her guest, she managed to grow almost comically attached to it. And of course, that mean the she’d come back for more...
Oh well.
It wasn’t a huge deal. The little scorpion had its uses, and she wouldn’t want it to get lonely.
She reached into her pockets, retrieving the smouldering embers she had brought, and stepped up to try her luck.
This was absolutely a good use of her hard-earned embers.
Sanctuary.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32