Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Pirate Treasure CYOA!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37
@Unidra I already filled out the form (whoops) but I'd like to sign up please!
@Unidra I already filled out the form (whoops) but I'd like to sign up please!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3 No worries - you already signed up.

I didn't realize people thought they had to sign up before filling in the Sunday form, though. I guess I'll clarify - I don't want people to miss out while waiting to join the list!
@Ajgreelyfan3 No worries - you already signed up.

I didn't realize people thought they had to sign up before filling in the Sunday form, though. I guess I'll clarify - I don't want people to miss out while waiting to join the list!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
I'd love to sign up!
@unidra
I'd love to sign up!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17146975] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171470/17146975_350.png[/img] [/url] The moment Gregory mentioned The [i]Heartred Croaker[/i], Starsong knew that whatever he was about to propose would be a bad idea. But when he dared her to steal its treasure ... well, it was even more reckless than she'd expected. But she was through-and-through an Arcane dragon at heart, for all that it was the Flight of her Clan rather than her hatching. She was [i]curious[/i]! The airship was infamous, its tales legendary - how could she pass up the opportunity to explore it? So she accepted the dare. Now there it was in front of her, the pirate airship of legend. How best to get on board? Well, she would try the kitchen window, but she suspected it might be a bustling part of the ship, full of crew trying to sneak extra food or the ship's cook preparing a meal. No. There was also a window leading into the armoury, but she wasn't sure she wanted to risk creeping in amongst so many weapons. Finally, there was the escape hatch into the engine room. No doubt that would be dangerous - but surely there wouldn't be anyone around in that part of the ship, she reasoned. Her entry would be masked by the noise in any case. Yes, that seemed like the best idea. Taking a deep breath to prepare herself, she darted towards [b]the escape hatch into the engine room[/b].

17146975_350.png

The moment Gregory mentioned The Heartred Croaker, Starsong knew that whatever he was about to propose would be a bad idea. But when he dared her to steal its treasure ... well, it was even more reckless than she'd expected. But she was through-and-through an Arcane dragon at heart, for all that it was the Flight of her Clan rather than her hatching. She was curious! The airship was infamous, its tales legendary - how could she pass up the opportunity to explore it?

So she accepted the dare.

Now there it was in front of her, the pirate airship of legend. How best to get on board? Well, she would try the kitchen window, but she suspected it might be a bustling part of the ship, full of crew trying to sneak extra food or the ship's cook preparing a meal. No. There was also a window leading into the armoury, but she wasn't sure she wanted to risk creeping in amongst so many weapons. Finally, there was the escape hatch into the engine room. No doubt that would be dangerous - but surely there wouldn't be anyone around in that part of the ship, she reasoned. Her entry would be masked by the noise in any case. Yes, that seemed like the best idea.

Taking a deep breath to prepare herself, she darted towards the escape hatch into the engine room.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60054694] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600547/60054694_350.png[/img] [/url] The very second "pirates" and "treasure" were mentioned, Adrian was immediately ready go- After all what could be cooler and more exciting than robbing [i]an actual pirateship[/i]! If Adrian succeeded in stealing from them, he'd be the coolest most awesome hatchling miles around!Or even ever! And then his parents would have to let him go on those big adventures with [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=502734&tab=dragon&did=59313262]his big sister[/url] and her friends! The small Imperial looked down at the airship from his chosen launch point and started to get a bit nervous, 'It's pretty big... I bet it can hold a lot of big nasty pirates...' But it was way to late to back down now, he'd accepted the dare and no way was he gonna give Gregory an excuse to call him a coward. Adrian took a deep breath and flew off on to the ship, landing near the armory window and then crawling inside. It seemed like a good idea, that's where all the cool weapons and stuff are,right? Then it'd be the perfect spot to start snatching stuff!

60054694_350.png

The very second "pirates" and "treasure" were mentioned, Adrian was immediately ready go- After all what could be cooler and more exciting than robbing an actual pirateship! If Adrian succeeded in stealing from them, he'd be the coolest most awesome hatchling miles around!Or even ever! And then his parents would have to let him go on those big adventures with his big sister and her friends!
The small Imperial looked down at the airship from his chosen launch point and started to get a bit nervous, 'It's pretty big... I bet it can hold a lot of big nasty pirates...'
But it was way to late to back down now, he'd accepted the dare and no way was he gonna give Gregory an excuse to call him a coward. Adrian took a deep breath and flew off on to the ship, landing near the armory window and then crawling inside. It seemed like a good idea, that's where all the cool weapons and stuff are,right? Then it'd be the perfect spot to start snatching stuff!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42948128] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429482/42948128_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It's a perfectly normal day in the Zephyr Steppes. There was a gentle breeze and a beautiful clear sky. Only a few faint clouds could be seen. Just the perfect day to be ‘cloud watching’, lying in the grass doing nothing of importance. Maybe having a quick hide-and-seek in the bamboo forest if things would get too boring. Well, that certainly was never a problem if ones best friend was called Gregory Samson! The adventure loving Spiral was fun-loving, a little selfish and first one to involve in any danger coming its way. [b]"Hey - have you heard? The Heartred Croaker is back."[/b] – He suddenly said. An infamous pirate airship that raided every territory of Sornieth. Rumor had it that it all his treasures where buried somewhere in the Windswept Plateau; and if one knew about that rumor, it was quite easy to figure out what activity dear Gregory had in mind today. [b]"I dare you to sneak aboard and steal some of its treasure," [/b]Gregory said and Mishka had no intentions of backing off. The young one had this idea of becoming a famous Treasure Hunter when growing up. This was the perfect opportunity to prove herself! It took the youngsters some searching and investigating, but they actually managed to hunt down the location where the Heartred Croaker set up harbor. [b]"Here goes nothing!"[/b] Mishka mumbled as she approached the airship, looking for the right place to sneak on board. Should she follow the smell of food into the open kitchen door? Or was the escape hatch into the engine room the better choice to take? Well, the window to the armory was open as well! So many perfect opportunities, but she should hurry up if she didn’t want to get found out by the crew! Mishka set her sight on the inviting looking [b]window to the armory[/b] and got going…

It's a perfectly normal day in the Zephyr Steppes. There was a gentle breeze and a beautiful clear sky. Only a few faint clouds could be seen. Just the perfect day to be ‘cloud watching’, lying in the grass doing nothing of importance. Maybe having a quick hide-and-seek in the bamboo forest if things would get too boring. Well, that certainly was never a problem if ones best friend was called Gregory Samson! The adventure loving Spiral was fun-loving, a little selfish and first one to involve in any danger coming its way.

"Hey - have you heard? The Heartred Croaker is back." – He suddenly said. An infamous pirate airship that raided every territory of Sornieth. Rumor had it that it all his treasures where buried somewhere in the Windswept Plateau; and if one knew about that rumor, it was quite easy to figure out what activity dear Gregory had in mind today.

"I dare you to sneak aboard and steal some of its treasure," Gregory said and Mishka had no intentions of backing off. The young one had this idea of becoming a famous Treasure Hunter when growing up. This was the perfect opportunity to prove herself!

It took the youngsters some searching and investigating, but they actually managed to hunt down the location where the Heartred Croaker set up harbor.

"Here goes nothing!" Mishka mumbled as she approached the airship, looking for the right place to sneak on board. Should she follow the smell of food into the open kitchen door? Or was the escape hatch into the engine room the better choice to take? Well, the window to the armory was open as well! So many perfect opportunities, but she should hurry up if she didn’t want to get found out by the crew! Mishka set her sight on the inviting looking window to the armory and got going…
@unidra I'd like to sign up please! As for Sunday's prompt: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19554672] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195547/19554672_350.png[/img] [/url] Mariela sighed as she stared up at the [i]Heartred Croaker.[/i] How had she let Gregory talk her into this again? Mariela had sworn off the pirate life since her last ship sunk years ago, but she still couldn't resist the allure of adventure and, more importantly, treasure. Mariela glanced around the ship as she considered her options. Entering through the kitchen was too risky - there were always dragons there, either cooks preparing food or dragons grabbing a snack. The armory was too dangerous as well - if a crew member caught her trespassing there, it would be too easy for them to grab one of the nearby weapons and attack her. That just left [b]the escape hatch into the engine room[/b], so after double-checking to make sure no one was watching, she opened the hatch and slipped inside.
@unidra I'd like to sign up please! As for Sunday's prompt:

19554672_350.png

Mariela sighed as she stared up at the Heartred Croaker. How had she let Gregory talk her into this again? Mariela had sworn off the pirate life since her last ship sunk years ago, but she still couldn't resist the allure of adventure and, more importantly, treasure.

Mariela glanced around the ship as she considered her options. Entering through the kitchen was too risky - there were always dragons there, either cooks preparing food or dragons grabbing a snack. The armory was too dangerous as well - if a crew member caught her trespassing there, it would be too easy for them to grab one of the nearby weapons and attack her. That just left the escape hatch into the engine room, so after double-checking to make sure no one was watching, she opened the hatch and slipped inside.
oCF41Q1.png
@unidra

i would like to sign up as well!
@unidra

i would like to sign up as well!
u94F7n8.png
@unidra I would like to sign up!
@unidra I would like to sign up!
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57856037] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578561/57856037_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Let's raid a raiding pirate ship[/i], he said. [i]I dare you[/i], he said. Cloudsong couldn't resist a challenge or the chance of a good story to tell later. But hovering in cloudcover looking down at the [i]Heartred Croaker[/i], she felt a shiver of trepidation down her spine. Or maybe it was excitement. "Here goes nothing," she mumbled and dove toward a hatch into the engine room. At least if she made noise getting on board, it would be covered by the thrumming and clanking machinations.

Let's raid a raiding pirate ship, he said.

I dare you, he said.

Cloudsong couldn't resist a challenge or the chance of a good story to tell later.

But hovering in cloudcover looking down at the Heartred Croaker, she felt a shiver of trepidation down her spine. Or maybe it was excitement.

"Here goes nothing," she mumbled and dove toward a hatch into the engine room. At least if she made noise getting on board, it would be covered by the thrumming and clanking machinations.
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37