Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Pirate Treasure CYOA!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37
I would like to sign up!!
I would like to sign up!!
echo.pngbiscuit.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=614400&skin=0&apparel=447,30054,6272,754,32992,22170,29226,20605,33686,477,473&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=613365&skin=0&apparel=30036,21307,33698,475,438,30044&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center] "Absolutely not!" Quetzal roared, "Do you understand how illegal that is? We can't steal other dragons belongings!" The Pearlcatcher turned to face Gregory, who was balanced rather precariously on Mercury's head. Quetzal frowned when he saw both dragons had equally disappointed looks on their faces "please Quetzal," Mercury begged "Gregory told me it would be fun-" "No Mercury," Quetzal interrupted "what have I told you about blending in? If we're caught attempting to break into that ship then everyone will know your name, and what if they notice something?" He ignored Gregory's confused expression and glared at the Skydancer "Can we at least go and see this pirate ship?" Mercury said tilting his head, there was a wail of protest as Gregory slid off of his perch "I really want to see what it is, I've never heard of 'pirates' before, what are they Quetzal?" Quetzal frowned again and thought for a moment whilst he pushed his falling glasses up his snout once more. After a moment he sighed, "Pirates are bad dragons Mercury, they steal from others just for the thrill of it. However, I will take you to see the ship as long as you don't go anywhere near it-" "Thank you!" Mercury cut him off, he grinned as he sped off in the direction Gregory had originally pointed "goodbye Gregory!" He yelled back to the baffled Spiral as Quetzal ran to catch him up. Quetzal and Mercury hovered beside the ship, the Pearlcatcher had to hold his hat in one talon to keep it from blowing away as the fierce winds that were commonplace in the Windswept Plateau surrounded them. During the flight, Quetzal had told Mercury the story of [i]The Heartred Croaker[/i] and its crew, he had made sure to warn the Skydancer about pirates but he wasn't sure if he actually paid any attention to those parts as his assistant looked like he was about to explode with excitement [i]he won't actually explode right?[/i] the back of his mind whispered [i]you don't actually know anything about his species, what if-[/i] he pushed that thought away [i]highly illogical, what kind of species would evolve to explode?[/i] Quetzal was too absorbed in his thoughts to notice Mercury slipping through a small hatch that led to the engine room and once he finally regained awareness of his surroundings, Mercury had completely vanished. [b]Sneak in through the escape hatch to the engine room[/b]
scry?sdid=614400&skin=0&apparel=447,30054,6272,754,32992,22170,29226,20605,33686,477,473&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=613365&skin=0&apparel=30036,21307,33698,475,438,30044&xt=dressing.png

"Absolutely not!" Quetzal roared, "Do you understand how illegal that is? We can't steal other dragons belongings!" The Pearlcatcher turned to face Gregory, who was balanced rather precariously on Mercury's head. Quetzal frowned when he saw both dragons had equally disappointed looks on their faces "please Quetzal," Mercury begged "Gregory told me it would be fun-"
"No Mercury," Quetzal interrupted "what have I told you about blending in? If we're caught attempting to break into that ship then everyone will know your name, and what if they notice something?" He ignored Gregory's confused expression and glared at the Skydancer "Can we at least go and see this pirate ship?" Mercury said tilting his head, there was a wail of protest as Gregory slid off of his perch "I really want to see what it is, I've never heard of 'pirates' before, what are they Quetzal?" Quetzal frowned again and thought for a moment whilst he pushed his falling glasses up his snout once more. After a moment he sighed, "Pirates are bad dragons Mercury, they steal from others just for the thrill of it. However, I will take you to see the ship as long as you don't go anywhere near it-"
"Thank you!" Mercury cut him off, he grinned as he sped off in the direction Gregory had originally pointed "goodbye Gregory!" He yelled back to the baffled Spiral as Quetzal ran to catch him up.

Quetzal and Mercury hovered beside the ship, the Pearlcatcher had to hold his hat in one talon to keep it from blowing away as the fierce winds that were commonplace in the Windswept Plateau surrounded them. During the flight, Quetzal had told Mercury the story of The Heartred Croaker and its crew, he had made sure to warn the Skydancer about pirates but he wasn't sure if he actually paid any attention to those parts as his assistant looked like he was about to explode with excitement he won't actually explode right? the back of his mind whispered you don't actually know anything about his species, what if- he pushed that thought away highly illogical, what kind of species would evolve to explode? Quetzal was too absorbed in his thoughts to notice Mercury slipping through a small hatch that led to the engine room and once he finally regained awareness of his surroundings, Mercury had completely vanished.

Sneak in through the escape hatch to the engine room
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[font=Comic Sans MS][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49299467] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492995/49299467_350.png[/img] [/url] Here comes an adventurous Nocturne lady,excited to see a pirate airship. "I need to come in and steal something,huh?"-she thought-"This shouldn't be hard" Suddenly she notices a tasty smell that comes from the kitchen.Allured by it,comes by the kitchen window and notices it's open. But,before she comes in,she also notices somedragon's is in there. She felt like she shouldn't come in there. But that smell is so hard to resist... She finally [b]sneaks in through the kitchen window[/b].[/font]

49299467_350.png

Here comes an adventurous Nocturne lady,excited to see a pirate airship.
"I need to come in and steal something,huh?"-she thought-"This shouldn't be hard"
Suddenly she notices a tasty smell that comes from the kitchen.Allured by it,comes by the kitchen window and notices it's open.
But,before she comes in,she also notices somedragon's is in there.
She felt like she shouldn't come in there.
But that smell is so hard to resist...

She finally sneaks in through the kitchen window.
W6LdAlV.gif
[columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59168465] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591685/59168465_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Harvest puts up protest token, the both dragons knowing how the skydancer missed her life of being a thief. After some haggling between them, they end up deciding that Harvest would go but Gregory should be prepared to at least give her part of the treasure should she managed to get in and out. Taking up flight, she sticks close to the ground, careful of not being seen. Once directly underneath the massive ship, she flies to the ship in the cover of the clouds, managing to get to a small plataform. She analyses her options, quickly ruling out the kitchen, in the probability of having cooks in it, and the engine room, she doubts someone wouldn't be there to at least plan the course of the ship. She manages to find the window of the armory, and after a few seconds of hesitation, she decides to go in. After all, what is the worst that could happen?

59168465_350.png
Harvest puts up protest token, the both dragons knowing how the skydancer missed her life of being a thief. After some haggling between them, they end up deciding that Harvest would go but Gregory should be prepared to at least give her part of the treasure should she managed to get in and out.

Taking up flight, she sticks close to the ground, careful of not being seen. Once directly underneath the massive ship, she flies to the ship in the cover of the clouds, managing to get to a small plataform. She analyses her options, quickly ruling out the kitchen, in the probability of having cooks in it, and the engine room, she doubts someone wouldn't be there to at least plan the course of the ship.

She manages to find the window of the armory, and after a few seconds of hesitation, she decides to go in. After all, what is the worst that could happen?
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@unidra

Hey, I'd love to sign up! But, do we need to pick a dragon from our lair to do the prompts?
@unidra

Hey, I'd love to sign up! But, do we need to pick a dragon from our lair to do the prompts?
[columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54246702] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542468/54246702_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Eikre glanced down at his small friend. Sure, he had heard of the [i]Heartred Croaker[/i] and all the treasure the crew collects, but he'd never done anything like this in his years as a traveler and explorer. Trespassing, yes, but on a ship with pirates, no. The pearlcatcher considers the dare for a while longer before responding, "Why not! I've sneaked into many places I shouldn't have. Taken [i]a few[/i] items that weren't mine. This will be no different." Eikre managed to fly up to the ship without being seen. Looking threw a few windows, he spotted one slightly ajar. Getting a closer look at what was inside the room, he sighed. [i]This is either going to be the best way in or the worst.[/i] He takes a breath and [b]sneaks through the window to the armory[/b].

54246702_350.png
Eikre glanced down at his small friend. Sure, he had heard of the Heartred Croaker and all the treasure the crew collects, but he'd never done anything like this in his years as a traveler and explorer. Trespassing, yes, but on a ship with pirates, no.

The pearlcatcher considers the dare for a while longer before responding, "Why not! I've sneaked into many places I shouldn't have. Taken a few items that weren't mine. This will be no different."

Eikre managed to fly up to the ship without being seen. Looking threw a few windows, he spotted one slightly ajar. Getting a closer look at what was inside the room, he sighed. This is either going to be the best way in or the worst. He takes a breath and sneaks through the window to the armory.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@unidra I'd like to sign up please!
@unidra I'd like to sign up please!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54757295] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547573/54757295_350.png[/img] [/url] "Fine," Abyss snapped, eyeing the small brown Spiral. He could not say no to Gregory Samson's pitiful face, but he suspected that the Spiral was going to get him into trouble [i]again[/i]. And also, he would not win this Artifracture game right now. But... [i]treasure[/i]. Abyss heard of [i]The Heartred Croaker[/i]. Imagine how rich he would be! And how famous too: Stealing from infamous pirates! "However, if I steal the treasure successfully, I'll give you a coin," Abyss said, grinning. "If I fail, you'll win this game." Just like that, the Wildclaw flew off. He landed on one of the kites in the Cloudsong. Here, many dragons were bustling around, preparing for the Wind festival. Abyss eyed The Heartred Croaker from below, finding for any places he could hide. He decided to hover near the back for a closer inspection. [i]There's a hatch there, with steam pouring out. Thar should be the engine room,[/i] Abyss thought. Occasionally, he would glance around, but no one had seen him. [i]And two windows. I see... food and swords. The kitchen and the armory then.[/i] [i]I'll probably be found out soon if I make my way into the kitchen,[/i] Abyss mused. [i]The armory may be a dangerous place. For all I know, a pirate could be in there, wondering which weapons to take. I think my best bet in is the engine room.[/i] Going near the airship was risky, but Abyss managed to get close enough stealthily to reach the hatch. "Here goes nothing," he mumbled. He opened the hatch quietly and slipped inside. His heart gave a small jump when he entered the pirate airship, but he shrugged it off. This was not the worse and dumbest thing he was doing, right?

54757295_350.png

"Fine," Abyss snapped, eyeing the small brown Spiral. He could not say no to Gregory Samson's pitiful face, but he suspected that the Spiral was going to get him into trouble again. And also, he would not win this Artifracture game right now.

But... treasure. Abyss heard of The Heartred Croaker. Imagine how rich he would be! And how famous too: Stealing from infamous pirates!

"However, if I steal the treasure successfully, I'll give you a coin," Abyss said, grinning. "If I fail, you'll win this game." Just like that, the Wildclaw flew off.

He landed on one of the kites in the Cloudsong. Here, many dragons were bustling around, preparing for the Wind festival. Abyss eyed The Heartred Croaker from below, finding for any places he could hide. He decided to hover near the back for a closer inspection.

There's a hatch there, with steam pouring out. Thar should be the engine room, Abyss thought. Occasionally, he would glance around, but no one had seen him. And two windows. I see... food and swords. The kitchen and the armory then.

I'll probably be found out soon if I make my way into the kitchen, Abyss mused. The armory may be a dangerous place. For all I know, a pirate could be in there, wondering which weapons to take. I think my best bet in is the engine room.

Going near the airship was risky, but Abyss managed to get close enough stealthily to reach the hatch. "Here goes nothing," he mumbled. He opened the hatch quietly and slipped inside. His heart gave a small jump when he entered the pirate airship, but he shrugged it off. This was not the worse and dumbest thing he was doing, right?
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@unidra

@unidra

tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@voidbeast Gregory says "Thank you!"[emoji=new friend size=1] @PalladiumX - Nope, you don't need to select a dragon. You can roleplay with one if you want, but that's optional. All you need to do is select which option you take. I prefer if you use the Google form on the post, but if that doesn't work I can collect your response through the thread or through PM instead.
@voidbeast
Gregory says "Thank you!"

@PalladiumX - Nope, you don't need to select a dragon. You can roleplay with one if you want, but that's optional. All you need to do is select which option you take. I prefer if you use the Google form on the post, but if that doesn't work I can collect your response through the thread or through PM instead.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37