Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Polyhymnia Could I be added to the hatch pinglist please? It sounds so exciting, I'll live vicariously through your mass hatch :D

Maybe 11 at a time of each flight and rotate through?
@Polyhymnia Could I be added to the hatch pinglist please? It sounds so exciting, I'll live vicariously through your mass hatch :D

Maybe 11 at a time of each flight and rotate through?
@Polyhymnia I got a shadow egg in coliseum today. The cheapest egg in auction house at the moment is 300 gems - I'd be willing to sell you the shadow egg for that (even though that's valued a bit more).

Also I'd be willing to trade for wish list items. Here's my wishlist and I'll also take fodder if that's your preferred thing.

I was just going to sell it on the AH but I really want you to succeed in this hatch. It's a crazy goal but it's gonna be so fun to see at the end.
@Polyhymnia I got a shadow egg in coliseum today. The cheapest egg in auction house at the moment is 300 gems - I'd be willing to sell you the shadow egg for that (even though that's valued a bit more).

Also I'd be willing to trade for wish list items. Here's my wishlist and I'll also take fodder if that's your preferred thing.

I was just going to sell it on the AH but I really want you to succeed in this hatch. It's a crazy goal but it's gonna be so fun to see at the end.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@Polyhymnia
Thats a lot of eggs XD Could I be added to the pinglist for updates and the hatch? Your cause has intrigued me, and I will help you in your quest. You got a Nature buddy rooting (haha, get it?) for you. I have literally 5 coil quests going on at once, so I'll send anything over you need
@Polyhymnia
Thats a lot of eggs XD Could I be added to the pinglist for updates and the hatch? Your cause has intrigued me, and I will help you in your quest. You got a Nature buddy rooting (haha, get it?) for you. I have literally 5 coil quests going on at once, so I'll send anything over you need
Art Shop! We're Open!
@YviJoy Hello there! I'd definitely be interested in taking that trade! I have some of the halos that you're looking for! I could trade you as of right now their prices are:
Aerborne Halo - 85
Fathomsearch Halo-74
Murtkmith Halo-65
Glitterfreeze- 80

This would be a total of 304g. It looks like egg prices have gone up a bit, so I'd be able to toss in around 10-20g? If that works can you set up the CR? Mobile can be a pain for that ^^

@DawnSky101 You've been added! I'll take all the help I can get ^^ Especially one with puns as good as yours XD If you happen to come across any eggs let me know, I'll be glad to trade you for them/buy from from you!
@YviJoy Hello there! I'd definitely be interested in taking that trade! I have some of the halos that you're looking for! I could trade you as of right now their prices are:
Aerborne Halo - 85
Fathomsearch Halo-74
Murtkmith Halo-65
Glitterfreeze- 80

This would be a total of 304g. It looks like egg prices have gone up a bit, so I'd be able to toss in around 10-20g? If that works can you set up the CR? Mobile can be a pain for that ^^

@DawnSky101 You've been added! I'll take all the help I can get ^^ Especially one with puns as good as yours XD If you happen to come across any eggs let me know, I'll be glad to trade you for them/buy from from you!
I sent the egg on CR. Just the halos is fine - no need to add extra gems.
I sent the egg on CR. Just the halos is fine - no need to add extra gems.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@Polyhymnia I think I forgot to ask, please add me to both pinglists~!
@Polyhymnia I think I forgot to ask, please add me to both pinglists~!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Polyhymnia could i get added to the egg hatch pinglist pls
@Polyhymnia could i get added to the egg hatch pinglist pls
HCnDh8Y.png

@Polyhymnia i'd love to get added to the mass hatch pinglist!
@Polyhymnia i'd love to get added to the mass hatch pinglist!
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
general ping plz!!
general ping plz!!
Hey! you can help support my FR and get adorable kitties as well!
=^.^=
I have an earth egg I can sell or trade
I have an earth egg I can sell or trade
Art Shop! We're Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26