Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@DawnSky101 awesome! Is there anything in particular you're looking to trade for? I couldn't find a wishlist for you ^^
@DawnSky101 awesome! Is there anything in particular you're looking to trade for? I couldn't find a wishlist for you ^^
I’m working on one XD (or rather, 7)
I’m working on one XD (or rather, 7)
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101 Oh okay! Feel free to reach out again once you've gotten one made ^^ I'm definitely interested in trading with you!
@DawnSky101 Oh okay! Feel free to reach out again once you've gotten one made ^^ I'm definitely interested in trading with you!
@Polyhymnia Can I be added to the mass hatch pinglist? This is such a cool challenge!
Thanks!

Edit: I spelled your name wrong!
@Polyhymnia Can I be added to the mass hatch pinglist? This is such a cool challenge!
Thanks!

Edit: I spelled your name wrong!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@Polyhymnia

May I be added to your pinglist?
@Polyhymnia

May I be added to your pinglist?
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@Polyhymnia
Can I be added to the hatch pinglist please?
@Polyhymnia
Can I be added to the hatch pinglist please?
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Updated to here~
Updated to here~
@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @DoYalikejazz @Everburn @FlufferLover @Fyrens @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Time for a check in [emoji=nocturne star size=1] Whoo boy, I've finally reached what I'm going to consider the "smaller" number of things. I only have 500 more eggs to collect [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Things have slowed down again with egg collecting due to IRL things, but it's still something that I'm actively pursuing during the times that I pop onto FR. I'm a smidge over 60% of the way to this goal. I'm [i]really[/i] hoping to be able to complete the collecting portion of this challenge by the end of the year. It's been over a year of just collecting eggs and I want to open some! I started this little quest of mine back on Jan 1st, 2019! Fire eggs are still the ones that are hardest for me to come by, next to Earth, and Ice. Bogsneak brewing slowed down as well simply due to my lack of treasure from not being as active on the site as I have been. Thanks for reading my rambling~
@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @DoYalikejazz @Everburn @FlufferLover @Fyrens @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC

Time for a check in

Whoo boy, I've finally reached what I'm going to consider the "smaller" number of things. I only have 500 more eggs to collect Things have slowed down again with egg collecting due to IRL things, but it's still something that I'm actively pursuing during the times that I pop onto FR.

I'm a smidge over 60% of the way to this goal. I'm really hoping to be able to complete the collecting portion of this challenge by the end of the year. It's been over a year of just collecting eggs and I want to open some! I started this little quest of mine back on Jan 1st, 2019!

Fire eggs are still the ones that are hardest for me to come by, next to Earth, and Ice. Bogsneak brewing slowed down as well simply due to my lack of treasure from not being as active on the site as I have been.

Thanks for reading my rambling~
Hooray for progress!
Hooray for progress!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@Polyhymnia Could I be put on the General Update and Mass Hatch pinglists?
@Polyhymnia Could I be put on the General Update and Mass Hatch pinglists?
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26