Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Polyhymnia
Ooh~ This seems cool! Could I be pinged when you decide to do the mass hatch as well please? Thanks!! ^^
@Polyhymnia
Ooh~ This seems cool! Could I be pinged when you decide to do the mass hatch as well please? Thanks!! ^^
tDeKDnH.png
@Polyhymnia
Oooo! Please ping me for the hatch :0
@Polyhymnia
Oooo! Please ping me for the hatch :0
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Join us for a friendly community, worthwhile giveaways, and fun games! Expect good vibes and pretty dragons! To get there, click the spiral to the right! -->
icon01_snall.png
@WolfprintsSC I've been collecting since the first of this year. Not very intensely though for a few months. In the first couple of months I was really into it and collected a majority of the eggs that I hold now. Gaolers threw a wrench into my plan when they were released and made egg prices skyrocket earlier than previous years.

I'm hoping to do a mass raffle/selling once I hatch all the eggs as well ^^ It seems exciting and I definitely don't need that many gen 1s for myself XD.
@WolfprintsSC I've been collecting since the first of this year. Not very intensely though for a few months. In the first couple of months I was really into it and collected a majority of the eggs that I hold now. Gaolers threw a wrench into my plan when they were released and made egg prices skyrocket earlier than previous years.

I'm hoping to do a mass raffle/selling once I hatch all the eggs as well ^^ It seems exciting and I definitely don't need that many gen 1s for myself XD.
pQZgstJ_50.pngUntitled1723_20210918171351.png
@Polyhymnia
don't know how you even got to 99 noct eggs O.o
pinglist for mass hatch please!
@Polyhymnia
don't know how you even got to 99 noct eggs O.o
pinglist for mass hatch please!
TlQjbxg.gif
@coconuthead (nice name!) Thankfully last NoTN was very kind to me. Hopefully this year will be the same way!
@coconuthead (nice name!) Thankfully last NoTN was very kind to me. Hopefully this year will be the same way!
A quick thanks to RoR for making Plague eggs cheaper! Even with Halloween driving up the prices I still managed to snag about 20 ish of them ^^
A quick thanks to RoR for making Plague eggs cheaper! Even with Halloween driving up the prices I still managed to snag about 20 ish of them ^^
Wow, thats a tough Challenge but you are doing very good on it :0 when you Mass hatch, could you ping me?
Wow, thats a tough Challenge but you are doing very good on it :0 when you Mass hatch, could you ping me?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
could you ping me for the mass hatch please?
could you ping me for the mass hatch please?
Tfgre.gifbegone, basic!
I would love to be pinged for this!
And Good Luck! (This is so insane but also a dream of mine too tbh, I love hatching eggs)
I would love to be pinged for this!
And Good Luck! (This is so insane but also a dream of mine too tbh, I love hatching eggs)
I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
Pinkerlock Thread
WishList
Gimme Your Progen babs
@VeniVidiVici Thanks for the luck! I'm hoping to get at least a decent double from the eggs (triple would just be too lucky for me) or maybe a nice primal ^^ Eggs really are fun to hatch!
@VeniVidiVici Thanks for the luck! I'm hoping to get at least a decent double from the eggs (triple would just be too lucky for me) or maybe a nice primal ^^ Eggs really are fun to hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26