Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE BASES] Wolpertinger Tundra Hoodies
1 2
[center]Yes, now you can [b]color your own[/b] tun-tun wearing a rabbit-ear hoodie! Yay! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Pfg5GY4S/WTH-Questionable.png[/img] *[url=https://postimg.cc/gallery/2e01rjc4s/][b]Click here to see all the templates and a finished example![/b][/url]*[/center] [LIST] [*]The templates are free to use and edit in any way, just save the image and open it in a program that supports transparency! There are also opaque versions of each that are friendly for MS-Paint, etc.. I would adore to see them shared here <3 [*]They're already small enough to fit in a bio, but look nice at 50% size [*]If you post these images or an edit of these images anywhere please link back to this thread so others can see! [*]Trades/gifts are ok [emoji=tundra happy size=1] [*]FYI I most likely won't be making more versions but in the event anyone wants to make their own breed/hoodie/etc edits and have them put up here I can do that for you *thumbs up*[/LIST] [center][item=wolpertinger hoodie][item=questionable fashion][/center]
Yes, now you can color your own tun-tun wearing a rabbit-ear hoodie! Yay!

WTH-Questionable.png

*Click here to see all the templates and a finished example!*
  • The templates are free to use and edit in any way, just save the image and open it in a program that supports transparency! There are also opaque versions of each that are friendly for MS-Paint, etc.. I would adore to see them shared here <3
  • They're already small enough to fit in a bio, but look nice at 50% size
  • If you post these images or an edit of these images anywhere please link back to this thread so others can see!
  • Trades/gifts are ok
  • FYI I most likely won't be making more versions but in the event anyone wants to make their own breed/hoodie/etc edits and have them put up here I can do that for you *thumbs up*
Wolpertinger Hoodie Questionable Fashion
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Hoodies

Pinging myself on here so I can use later, these are so cute <3!!!
@Hoodies

Pinging myself on here so I can use later, these are so cute <3!!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies Username checks out

Thank you so much! I'd love to see the finished product if you're open to share, thank you for your interest <3
@Hoodies Username checks out

Thank you so much! I'd love to see the finished product if you're open to share, thank you for your interest <3

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Oh pfft, sometimes I surprise myself with my username because I forget that I changed it x3

And no problem!! I’ll be sure to show you once I’m done :o Just might take a while because I’m backed up with some other art stuff!
@FlufferLover
Oh pfft, sometimes I surprise myself with my username because I forget that I changed it x3

And no problem!! I’ll be sure to show you once I’m done :o Just might take a while because I’m backed up with some other art stuff!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@FlufferLover Took long enough but I finally finished coloring :D!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/507239207857815572/614226113748795423/image0.png[/img] If you don’t mind, I’m gonna put it in my dragon’s bio! I’ll link it back to here ^^!
@FlufferLover
Took long enough but I finally finished coloring :D!!

image0.png

If you don’t mind, I’m gonna put it in my dragon’s bio! I’ll link it back to here ^^!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Hoodies Oh my gosh. She's so precious. Rocking that hoodie. And that face!! <33333333
My day has been improved thanks
@Hoodies Oh my gosh. She's so precious. Rocking that hoodie. And that face!! <33333333
My day has been improved thanks

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Hehe, thanks, and thank you for making the bases!! Glad I could make your day a lil better x3
@FlufferLover
Hehe, thanks, and thank you for making the bases!! Glad I could make your day a lil better x3
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
These are great! I'll definitely be using these. (and I'll link back to here)
These are great! I'll definitely be using these. (and I'll link back to here)
1AL8WxD.jpg
@Goldengaytimes self-ping because these are adorable and I will definitely be making one of these when I get the time
@Goldengaytimes self-ping because these are adorable and I will definitely be making one of these when I get the time
I love this idea!! Cant wait to see more tuns in buns!
I love this idea!! Cant wait to see more tuns in buns!
1 2