Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@Polyhymnia could you please put me on the Mass Hatch Pinglist? I love seeing hatchling cuties :)
Good luck with getting the eggs!
@Polyhymnia could you please put me on the Mass Hatch Pinglist? I love seeing hatchling cuties :)
Good luck with getting the eggs!
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
@Polyhymnia I got a fire egg in coli this week while my flight was profit pushing! Would you like to buy it or trade for it? I'll take treasure or gems of course, but I'll also take fodder or wishlist items (here) in trade.
@Polyhymnia I got a fire egg in coli this week while my flight was profit pushing! Would you like to buy it or trade for it? I'll take treasure or gems of course, but I'll also take fodder or wishlist items (here) in trade.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@yvijoy Hi there! I'd definitely be up for a trade. I have a Contaminated 100g and a spellwrought halo 210g and then I can toss in some extra g if needed!
@yvijoy Hi there! I'd definitely be up for a trade. I have a Contaminated 100g and a spellwrought halo 210g and then I can toss in some extra g if needed!
@Polyhymnia those two would be enough. I sent through the crossroads.
@Polyhymnia those two would be enough. I sent through the crossroads.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
GD7On40.png
Can I get added to the ping list? :D
Can I get added to the ping list? :D

@Polyhymnia May I be added to the pinglist for mass hatch?
@Polyhymnia May I be added to the pinglist for mass hatch?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Polyhymnia I have a lightning egg and a fire egg, I'd be willing to take LAH for both, which right now would be 320g + 325g but might change whenever we make the sale.
@Polyhymnia I have a lightning egg and a fire egg, I'd be willing to take LAH for both, which right now would be 320g + 325g but might change whenever we make the sale.
1woDO3X.png
@tanujagtap any chance you'd take 640 for the pair?
@tanujagtap any chance you'd take 640 for the pair?
@Polyhymnia hey, I’m sorry they actually both sold yesterday. I assumed you bought them, again I’m sorry :(
I’d love to be on the pinglist for the mass hatch though
@Polyhymnia hey, I’m sorry they actually both sold yesterday. I assumed you bought them, again I’m sorry :(
I’d love to be on the pinglist for the mass hatch though
1woDO3X.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26