Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adopt-a-cat! Closed
1 2 3
so this game/adopt shop is about adopting and collecting cats. there are a few ways to get cats:
flat-buying them
winning raffles
getting member bonuses
fishpoints
adopting from pound
collecting from events

PEOPLE FROM THE LAST POST WINS THREAD GET ONE CAT FREE OF COST!

the cats come in themes that include ten cats each. (4 commons, 3 rares, 2 legendarys, 1 limited) groups are generally pretty unspicific like fish could have any type or color of fish cats. game currency is called fish points. to get a random cat in a section costs 10 fish points. (2 gems/kt= 1 fish point) a membership is a sort of a premium thing. it costs 100 gems for a month of bonuses. bonuses include: 1 random cat (from chosen member group) every day you bump the thread! (once a day!!) members get DOUBLE rewards when you refer to a friend (they must buy at least one cat and ping you)

Referals+affiliates
when you refer to a friend and they buy at least one cat, you get a free cat of one PREMIUM cat group (member or not!) your friend also gets five fishpoints! you may refer to as many friends as you want! just ask to be affiliates. affileates MUST put a banner or button in their thread. affiliates get 1/2 off membership price

Events:
events take place randomly where i might give exclusive one time cat group and acccept alt currency!
Bumps:
each time a non member bumps this thread they get one fish point. bumps MUST be one hour apart from the LAST PERSON!

bumping:
you get 1 fish point a day by bumping. bumps must be within an hour of the last post! limit one bump per day.

Groups:
regular cat groups: (new added every week!) every group has a special completion badge!
-Blue
-Fish
-Dino
-Backyard
-Artic
-Elements
-Dark
-Light
-Food
-Birds
-Sweet
-Flowers

Premium:
-Underwater
-Comic
-Fruit
-Dragon
-Woods
-Music
-Minecraft (NOTICE: i do not own the ideas of minecraft! this section is pure fanart cats!)
-moon
-sun
-space
-fairy

events:
-"rising darkness" (notn) (2020)
-New years raffle! (ongoing. newyears 2021)
so this game/adopt shop is about adopting and collecting cats. there are a few ways to get cats:
flat-buying them
winning raffles
getting member bonuses
fishpoints
adopting from pound
collecting from events

PEOPLE FROM THE LAST POST WINS THREAD GET ONE CAT FREE OF COST!

the cats come in themes that include ten cats each. (4 commons, 3 rares, 2 legendarys, 1 limited) groups are generally pretty unspicific like fish could have any type or color of fish cats. game currency is called fish points. to get a random cat in a section costs 10 fish points. (2 gems/kt= 1 fish point) a membership is a sort of a premium thing. it costs 100 gems for a month of bonuses. bonuses include: 1 random cat (from chosen member group) every day you bump the thread! (once a day!!) members get DOUBLE rewards when you refer to a friend (they must buy at least one cat and ping you)

Referals+affiliates
when you refer to a friend and they buy at least one cat, you get a free cat of one PREMIUM cat group (member or not!) your friend also gets five fishpoints! you may refer to as many friends as you want! just ask to be affiliates. affileates MUST put a banner or button in their thread. affiliates get 1/2 off membership price

Events:
events take place randomly where i might give exclusive one time cat group and acccept alt currency!
Bumps:
each time a non member bumps this thread they get one fish point. bumps MUST be one hour apart from the LAST PERSON!

bumping:
you get 1 fish point a day by bumping. bumps must be within an hour of the last post! limit one bump per day.

Groups:
regular cat groups: (new added every week!) every group has a special completion badge!
-Blue
-Fish
-Dino
-Backyard
-Artic
-Elements
-Dark
-Light
-Food
-Birds
-Sweet
-Flowers

Premium:
-Underwater
-Comic
-Fruit
-Dragon
-Woods
-Music
-Minecraft (NOTICE: i do not own the ideas of minecraft! this section is pure fanart cats!)
-moon
-sun
-space
-fairy

events:
-"rising darkness" (notn) (2020)
-New years raffle! (ongoing. newyears 2021)
Hey! you can help support my FR and get adorable kitties as well!
=^.^=
FISH BANK
this calculates how many fish points people have! this also keeps track of what cats they have.
@Bashett: 2 FP
@eclipseonyx earth elemental, blue tang, daffodil
FISH BANK
this calculates how many fish points people have! this also keeps track of what cats they have.
@Bashett: 2 FP
@eclipseonyx earth elemental, blue tang, daffodil
=^.^=
ADOPTING POUND!
every time a person gets a duplicate cat that cat gets put in the pound (and the person gets a new cat) the pound is FREE to adopt from but only users who have bought a cat may adopt one. (member pound is only for members or vip token holders)
Regular:

Member:
ADOPTING POUND!
every time a person gets a duplicate cat that cat gets put in the pound (and the person gets a new cat) the pound is FREE to adopt from but only users who have bought a cat may adopt one. (member pound is only for members or vip token holders)
Regular:

Member:
=^.^=
VIP tokens
VIP tokens are given to specific people. they could have helped me or they could be my irl friend! VIP tokens allow a user to have premium cats for the same price as normal cats and are allowed to adopt from the member pound. VIP people:
xxcoltwingxx, riverpaw67,
VIP tokens
VIP tokens are given to specific people. they could have helped me or they could be my irl friend! VIP tokens allow a user to have premium cats for the same price as normal cats and are allowed to adopt from the member pound. VIP people:
xxcoltwingxx, riverpaw67,
=^.^=
Res
Res
=^.^=
Res
Res
=^.^=
Res
Res
=^.^=
oooone more Res
oooone more Res
=^.^=
WE ARE OPENNNNNNNN
WE ARE OPENNNNNNNN
=^.^=
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/1zsRs8h/dd1247fb-c5f1-460e-a467-c7c2dd088012-5.png[/img][/center] NEW EVENT! nocturns are on the rise with cats with them! collect TEN exclusive cats in this event! to get a random cat, you must give a treasure chest or strange being. yes im talking bout strange chests! the cats are as follows: Nocturne Enternal night Bat Moth vampire strange chest nocturnal dust mimic mystery monster Collect them ALL to earn the SPECIAL nocturn badge!
dd1247fb-c5f1-460e-a467-c7c2dd088012-5.png
NEW EVENT! nocturns are on the rise with cats with them! collect TEN exclusive cats in this event! to get a random cat, you must give a treasure chest or strange being. yes im talking bout strange chests! the cats are as follows:
Nocturne
Enternal night
Bat
Moth
vampire
strange chest
nocturnal dust
mimic
mystery
monster
Collect them ALL to earn the SPECIAL nocturn badge!
=^.^=
1 2 3